The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Introduce yourself... - Page 4 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 10:54 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Introduce yourself... - Page 4 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Introduce yourself... - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Introduce yourself... - Page 4 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introduce yourself...

Go down 
+119
Basara-kun
Ehnyd
G Lux
dashdash
Eduardo Merenda
iltizioqualunque
scaricarestronzate
HastuneSakura
Blaze-Beat
Rgbunpro
LspawnCVGA
xweapon
queenikariam
aka2810
Saint Kill X
JumboJihad19
HekuttaSaint
Mr.Welldone
TheRedBeast
thebestmlTBM
vanhellsing13
Hephaistos31
NamelessOnlinePlayer
LESSARD
MEWTWO!
THE ERIX
Abel
skhsato123
TCgamerboy2002
TK830515
Fede X
logansam
thatbloke78
Lexman
Mega_Man
black dragon
eddywardster
animaraz
Goresickness
SuzuyaSama
Shambles
Doom
btony89
ShadowDragon6060
WADEPOOL
xSHINIGAMIx
bam77
Jessica Smoke
OGSymbiote
DarkRuler
Jinky
walruslui
Zantetsuken
Tha_Emperor
yolomate
candido159
Ven@m
TripleMugen372015
Darthpool
BeanFan112
WlanmaniaX
TheDreaded1
Zemilia
gui0007
WizzyWhipitWonderful
2dover3d
LDEJRuff
Demonkai
RizFR
Werewood
Genesis
the watcher
Umezono
Dark Rider
Theredragon
mAdLaX
Guignol
Navana
Red Hood
DarthPhoenix99
Neochu-Hybrid
XxDragoulxX
serguei
crosspotts1.0
Bull Demon
Xasor
Infidel22
Pingurules
Mistah Jorge
BaganSmashBros
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
kanodoom
zombiebrock
Colosse
super_joker
DANY (spider boy)
BlueSpiderX
Erroratu
Ax
Flowrellik
PennyWong
Laharl
darknight09
Dragon-Kid
flammableking
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ganbare-Lucifer
wingnut
LALO27
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Maxilos
ywh648
porcaro
spidergoku
YoungSamurai5
Adminbot
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mach3

Introduce yourself... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 4:30 pm

Wuzzap, dudes? I'm Mach3. I have been around here for a bit and I like the community projects here. I can help out from time to time on characters -coding is my strong suit at the moment, and I can, to a very limited extent, help out spritewise.
An important guy hipped me to this place and it seems like I'll fit in well here.
Right now, I'm starting to work on Powergirl and will most likely need more sprites for new animations.

Mach3
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 8:46 pm

a little to late for me but HI I'm JED Dragon that crazy gundam guy so what else is new Razz

Last edited by JEDDragon on May 14th 2014, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 8:58 pm

JEDDragon wrote:
a little to late for me but HI I'm JED Dragon that crazy gundam guy so what else is new Razz
Jed! Righteous! The man with the Gundam plan! Man, I love gundams. As a matter of fact, I've tried to d/l some gundams from you, but to no avail. Are you interested in working on Gundams together in future? Right now, I'm trying to make Wing Gundam, but it's coming along pretty slowly.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 10:33 pm

I definitely need help though I have system as to how they will play my wing zero is using that system
long story sort it plays closer to the anime. Razz

Last edited by JEDDragon on May 14th 2014, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 6:07 am

Hi i'm edward nigma
I'm a little obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. I delight in forewarning both Batman and the police of his capers by sending them complex clues. With this self-conscious use of a gimmick, my crimes are flamboyant and ostentatious. You can see me as wearing a domino mask either with a green suit and bowler hat, or a green unitard with question mark prints. A black, green, or purple question mark serves as my visual motif.
It's high time i come to mugen because like everyone here I might actually be crazy
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2014, 8:07 am

Hello there, my name is BaganSmashBros. Not real name of course. Imagine someone with such name.
You may be already saw this name somewhere, but i doubt it. I helper Varia31 (and helping) to update his Samus. I already released 3 characters here, each is using same style as Varia31`s Samus because thats easier and better. I made them mostly by myself, only palettes for Ridley aren`t mine. I will be here for a while, going offline sometimes. If you were at MugenGuild, you possibly saw my name few times. Im available at deviantart and mugen guild, i have youtube account, but i can`t comment or answer something. If you see any of my messages with at least one bad word - either thats fake/not me or my account got hacked. I will never insult someone, this is pointless and useless. I have bad sence of humour IMO. Im a nice kind of person and im talking too much sometimes.
I hope its not necroposting...
Back to top Go down
http://bagansmashbros.deviantart.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 9:10 pm

BaganSmashBros wrote:
Hello there, my name is BaganSmashBros. Not real name of course. Imagine someone with such name.
You may be already saw this name somewhere, but i doubt it. I helper Varia31 (and helping) to update his Samus. I already released 3 characters here, each is using same style as Varia31`s Samus because thats easier and better. I made them mostly by myself, only palettes for Ridley aren`t mine. I will be here for a while, going offline sometimes. If you were at MugenGuild, you possibly saw my name few times. Im available at deviantart and mugen guild, i have youtube account, but i can`t comment or answer something. If you see any of my messages with at least one bad word - either thats fake/not me or my account got hacked. I will never insult someone, this is pointless and useless. I have bad sence of humour IMO. Im a nice kind of person and im talking too much sometimes.
I hope its not necroposting...

Glad to have you here, we love visitors and I really like the metroid stuff!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 10:24 am

@Bagan

thank you for joining, we're happy to have you here Very Happy

btw, we dont worry about necrobumping unless its a bump of a WIP topic where people are only asking about progress/when release or something in that realm
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 3:46 pm

Well i've been here for almost a year (I think) , but never introduce myself so i'll introduce myself now:

Hi i'm Jorge Colaço, i love games enough to create my own games from scratch, i'm in school learning programming, on the 10º grade, i always play mugen because fighting games are my favourite kind of games (folowed by platform EX: Wario land 4 (just awesome  tears of joy )).
I basically grew up from video games, and right now i am creating some, (yes mugen chars too)

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on October 19th 2016, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pingurules

Pingurules

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyApril 11th 2014, 10:44 am

Hi! I'm pretty sure nobody knows me even though I'm a MUGENite for 2.5 years now (senior?)
I'm Pingurules, also known as Len1million on Youtube. I make characters. Obviously. Razz
I have this belief that making meh characters to let everyone else finish them is no good, so sorry character editors: this guy's only making em' in full.
I'm known for:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4XK2J8xqCw
This: I'm a 1337 Pingu player. XD

I can code but not to a very good extent. HTML 5, JavaScript, Python, Flash Professional.

My favourite kind of games? Bishi Bashi (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCcvcraQRnU shows one of the 4 people in the world clearing the hardest instalment of the series, Great Bishi Bashi. I'm noe of them! Description says "Oh yeah!")

Okay, I'll stop beating around the bush. Where do I start?

I used to be a really bad character maker, but now I'm like so much better. I have made many creations, most notably are Luigi Segami, Barney, Dora, Marth, Firion, Sailor Saturn, Cosmo and Daffy Duck. But nobody downloads any of them. ;^;
Back to top Go down
http://pingurules.deviantart.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyApril 11th 2014, 4:06 pm

@jorge: and we're glad to have had you here all this time Very Happy

@pingurules: welcome, glad to have you here and we hope you'll make yourself at home in our community Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 11:59 pm

Sup I'm xasor and a friend from MFFA volzilla invited me to come here I've been on MFFA and MFG only for the past 2 years of coding and releasing. I code marvel and one piece characters. Nice to meet ya Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xasormugen.blogspot.com
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyMay 14th 2014, 9:52 am

welcome Glad to have ya its always nice to meet fellow coders hope you find this place as satisfying as other forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: