The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Introduce yourself... - Page 14 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 10:54 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Introduce yourself... - Page 14 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Introduce yourself... - Page 14 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Introduce yourself... - Page 14 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introduce yourself...

Go down 
+119
Basara-kun
Ehnyd
G Lux
dashdash
Eduardo Merenda
iltizioqualunque
scaricarestronzate
HastuneSakura
Blaze-Beat
Rgbunpro
LspawnCVGA
xweapon
queenikariam
aka2810
Saint Kill X
JumboJihad19
HekuttaSaint
Mr.Welldone
TheRedBeast
thebestmlTBM
vanhellsing13
Hephaistos31
NamelessOnlinePlayer
LESSARD
MEWTWO!
THE ERIX
Abel
skhsato123
TCgamerboy2002
TK830515
Fede X
logansam
thatbloke78
Lexman
Mega_Man
black dragon
eddywardster
animaraz
Goresickness
SuzuyaSama
Shambles
Doom
btony89
ShadowDragon6060
WADEPOOL
xSHINIGAMIx
bam77
Jessica Smoke
OGSymbiote
DarkRuler
Jinky
walruslui
Zantetsuken
Tha_Emperor
yolomate
candido159
Ven@m
TripleMugen372015
Darthpool
BeanFan112
WlanmaniaX
TheDreaded1
Zemilia
gui0007
WizzyWhipitWonderful
2dover3d
LDEJRuff
Demonkai
RizFR
Werewood
Genesis
the watcher
Umezono
Dark Rider
Theredragon
mAdLaX
Guignol
Navana
Red Hood
DarthPhoenix99
Neochu-Hybrid
XxDragoulxX
serguei
crosspotts1.0
Bull Demon
Xasor
Infidel22
Pingurules
Mistah Jorge
BaganSmashBros
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
kanodoom
zombiebrock
Colosse
super_joker
DANY (spider boy)
BlueSpiderX
Erroratu
Ax
Flowrellik
PennyWong
Laharl
darknight09
Dragon-Kid
flammableking
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ganbare-Lucifer
wingnut
LALO27
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Maxilos
ywh648
porcaro
spidergoku
YoungSamurai5
Adminbot
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shambles

Shambles

Introduce yourself... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 6:37 pm

Well, Volzilla, I was looking up mugen characters a few days ago, And i found this site along with "the mugen fighters guild". TBH, I didnt expect the fanbase to be this big XD
Back to top Go down
SuzuyaSama

SuzuyaSama

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 6:02 am

Greetings, everyone! I seemed to have came across an interesting active site xP I'm new to Mugen and the Forums! Pleasure meeting you all.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 6:34 am

Welcome to MMV SuzuyaSama cheers !!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 11:54 am

Welcome to the forum SuzuyaSama !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
SuzuyaSama

SuzuyaSama

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:42 pm

Thank you, candido and Doom xP
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:54 pm

welcome to this forum SuzuyaSama. Introduce yourself... - Page 14 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:57 pm

Welcome Suzuya
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 3:49 am

@Shambles:
Nice to meet you here in MMV! Introduce yourself... - Page 14 705151839  I watched some JoJo anime and read some JoJo manga and the part that moved me much was when Kakyoin sacrificed himself for Jotaro. yes
So, can't wait to seeing your MUGEN releases! Introduce yourself... - Page 14 2800933067

@SuzuyaSama:
MMV is not just interesting active, it is also full of MUGEN surprises!  You will find out from time to time I am sure! cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyDecember 1st 2015, 7:52 pm

SuzuyaSama wrote:
Greetings, everyone! I seemed to have came across an interesting active site xP I'm new to Mugen and the Forums! Pleasure meeting you all.

sorry i missed out on saying this sooner. but welcome to the MMV community Smile glad to have you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:33 pm

Hello for all, my name is Rafael (Goresickness for my passion for the horror movies XD), i'm spanish, sorry for my bad english.
I love the old games style beat em'up and arcade, and i'm a gamer of computer, first person shooters of course (Call of duty, Battlefield, etc...).
I'm a creator of Openbor games based on my other love, the comics of superheroes, and a big fan of Snk games.
Thanks for accept me in the forum bat
Back to top Go down
http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:47 pm

Goresickness wrote:
Hello for all, my name is Rafael (Goresickness for my passion for the horror movies XD), i'm spanish, sorry for my bad english.
I love the old games style beat em'up and arcade, and i'm a gamer of computer, first person shooters of course (Call of duty, Battlefield, etc...).
I'm a creator of Openbor games based on my other love, the comics of superheroes, and a big fan of Snk games.

Welcome to foro friend !! cheers
I know Goresickness a while ... and attest that he is a great person, very friendly and willing to help. Also he makes great sprites SNK style. I'm happy to be together again!
bub
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 3:27 pm

Welcome my friend.

Con tu ayuda y con la de Doom espero un dia poder hacer algo en BOR también.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 10:26 am

welcome to the forum of mmv Goresickness. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 11:14 am

Goresickness wrote:

Oh I was absent during the cool MMV 2015 Christmas Event.......  Introduce yourself... - Page 14 1340147569

So here I welcome you, Rafael aka Goresickness, to MMV here! Introduce yourself... - Page 14 705151839

I am a Chinese and my English is not better than yours!   tongue
I am an old-cake who loves retro-video-gaming too!  8-bit video games were the ones I started with heh heh.... Laughing   I went to play a lot of action games in my local arcades too! Introduce yourself... - Page 14 2800933067   So we can talk about good old video games all days and nights long here in MMV! bounce
You like horror movies!  Surprised   Great!  Introduce yourself... - Page 14 670481599   I like horror movies too!  Please visit my "Your top five (5) horror movies?" topic here:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4300-your-top-five-5-horror-movies?highlight=horror+movie
You make OpenBOR stuff?  We have a OpenBOR forum section here:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f51-openbor-general-discussion-area
>> a big fan of Snk games.
I like some SNK games like ASO series, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The King of Fighters series, Mutation Nation, Power Instinct Matrimelee, Samurai Spirits series, Shock Troopers series, SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos, Viewpoint, World Heroes series....etc.... Introduce yourself... - Page 14 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 11:28 am

Great, World heroes is one of my wonder games on arcade machines, when i'm are a boy (43 Old years only i have XD) when finished the school, i have running to arcade machines to play with J.Carn and Muscle Power jajajajajaja.
Back to top Go down
http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: