The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!

Go down 
+4
mistermach
Erroratu
dev
rc72076
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:13 pm

Ok first off...lets watch the disrespect towards eachother!!!!
Secondly,if need be you can make a mugen character from these type of sprites,with rotation and frankenspriting and the proper coding u can actually make a damn good character!,for example look at Oillusionistas mindlessone,so before anybody else puts their foot in theyre mouth and decides to attempt to belittle anyone elses intelligence know your facts first.
And once again im going to ask nicely, No more disrespectful language towards eachother,its ignorant and unbecoming. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 7:11 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Found?
When the fuck were they lost?
Anyone who visited the spriters resource ONCE in their life knows about this.You cant make a character out of these fuckin sprites,

1. Why the rudeness?

2. A character can be made EASILY out of these. All that's required is heavy editing.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 7:23 pm

I was just pissed that he made 10 000 topics in which he literally posted only one small spritesheet and that he continues to write in caps lock like he is Columbus that just discovered America.

Yes,it is possible with heavy editing,but it is impossible to use the given animations/sprites in there to make one.If one is to edit the sheet heavily then it is possible to make a character.
Wait,what am i even sayin,i've seen characters with literally 5 sprites in the .sff.
You can make a character out of the gives sprites but quite frankly its going to be bad.
A lot of frankespriting will be needed
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 7:31 pm

Tecnically all you have to do is remove the limbs from bodies and repaste to desired positions,like tekken mobile sprites,quite easy actually,i like capcom sprite style more myself actually
Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 11:33 pm

Erroratu wrote:
I was just pissed that he made 10 000 topics in which he literally posted only one small spritesheet and that he continues to write in caps lock like he is Columbus that just discovered America.

Yes,it is possible with heavy editing,but it is impossible to use the given animations/sprites in there to make one.If one is to edit the sheet heavily then it is possible to make a character.
Wait,what am i even sayin,i've seen characters with literally 5 sprites in the .sff.
You can make a character out of the gives sprites but quite frankly its going to be bad.
A lot of frankespriting will be needed

Nothing to be pissed about. Like really.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 2:13 am

This topic is about sprites,not erroratu being rude.the issue has already been dealt with so please stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 2:33 am

Tired of this non stop drama now on this topic,so its done. LOCKED!
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 2:13 pm

rc72076 wrote:
SO DONT BE A ASS CLOWN

Official warning. Do not be name calling people like that again.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!   HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HAWKEYE SPRITES CLASSIC & AVENGERS ERA FOUND!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2