The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo

Go down 
+6
Mazemerald
wesky
volzzilla
CosmicToxin
Ax
Nestor-2099
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 1:52 pm

Happy birthday MGMURROW! Hope you have a great day today man Very Happy !

Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Mv_Cdemo

Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Mugen003_zpse42a6bc8

Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Mugen005_zpsd96e788d

Download Here

This is the first technical demo for the MvC game. As you may notice, it still lacks some work related with the sounds and the screenpack (I got the OST some days after the game was packed, and we're still working to include the new Shockdingo voice clips in the game, along with the new LB's; SyN was the winner in the poll, however, expect to see ExeLord's work somehow, as a member of the team is planning to do something with his contribution for the project), so, this demo is focused to discover bugs and glitches, as well to receive suggestions and comments from all of you.

Thanks for all your support so far, to all of the people working to make this game possible, and to all of the supporters we've had through all this time. Expect some updates (including the list of all the people involved in the game development Smile) and new content soon!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 3:49 pm

Downloading now. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:06 pm

Just tried, I like where the project is going, the BG stage was amazing, the fire fxs to the character remakes and lighting illusions. Very good. I especially like the character hitsparks. I Usually don't like the non-2d cartoon versions but these fxs are just done so well and look so good together. This looks like it's going to be a great game. I just wish you would have included more characters. 5 is a good number though for a demo but one more would have been sweet, just to even things up and to have another face fight a good fight.

Great Demo, thanks for the sneak peek  Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo 670481599

Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo BWtpTwA
https://i.imgur.com/BWtpTwA.png

Last edited by Ax on January 2nd 2014, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:06 pm

Downloading now! High hopes!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:16 pm

congrats to nestor and his entire team Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
wesky

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:56 pm

muy buen trabajo ya probe el demo y esta genial suerte con su proyecto espero con ansias ya terminado suerte y slaudosss
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 8:10 pm

yessss!

oh my gosh!

thank you for this great releasing!

downloading now!
Back to top Go down
bis1994

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 2:19 am

Wow Man!! This project is one of the best ever had I've seein' In my entire mugen player career!!
Im not good with coding (I dont even know how to make a character for mugen...) but Im really good on giving feedback, and editing images, and I will help you with everything I can to make this game better, better and better!!!
Ok, so I downloaded the game and found some bugs, more related to characters than the screenpack.
------------------------------------
Select Screen
- The music gets strange at the beginning (just like looping) but later it normalizes itself
- The P1 portraits are not showing up
Chun Li
- Her intro that she puts her hands on hips doesn't have a voice
- another intro she speaks before she move her mouth in the animation (the one that she put a hand on mouth then laughs)
- She doesn't have a taunt (when you press start)
SUGGESTIONS
- Her kikosho's sprite looks like fire, when in most of versions that I've seein, is blue like chakra/chi energy
- You could also add her "Raging Chun-Li" move (that one from PSX Marvel vs Capcom, looks like a Flying Kick with kanjis and fireworks all over the screen, and is one of my fav moves!!)
Ryu
Only 1 suggestion
- His Hadouken's sprite looks too transparent (like ghost energy or something like...), and you could add a specific colision animation (when the projectile hits the target, it shows the same animation of normal attacks hitsparks)
Cable
- In his taunt, he simply disappear and re appear
- When wou press DownBack + Heavy Punch, the firing animation have a black border
Suggestions
- Check out Infinite's Cable and Acey's too (they are from Infinite Fighting Forum[Inf] and Project X on Infinity Mugen team[Acey]), Im sure that you will have some inspiration.
Captain Commando
- His super moves doesn't have a background animation like all the other chars (and particulary, his front animation is a little better than that thunder like one from ryu and wolverine)
Wolverine
Suggestion
- Only about the Super move effect

Ok now some suggestions to improve your game
- You could also add some kind of Hiper Super Move (or something like that...) when you do more damage than  the normal ones, consumes 3 power bars, and uses Punch+Kick buttons together
- I know that this is not present in MVC series, but Power Charge is very usefull when it comes to fill the powerbar quickly and finish you opponent... you could add it !!
- I REALLY DO RECOMEND you to check all of Infinite's chars, because they are very cool, an you learn much more that you know
- For Marvel chars you could check the ones from Project X, the are really good too
- You could also add some chars from DC and SNK (I know it's Marvel vs Capcom.... but...), there is some that are really good and compatible with those that are already in the game (talking about sprite looking, for example those from CVS games)
- Im working on a new Rogue sprite (from X-Men Legacy) using as base that one from MvC 2, if you be interested just let me know!!
- And Finaly !! Keep this fantastic good work that you are doing, and sorry if you dont understand something that i wrote here, it's because english is not my native language (Im Brazilian, and I speak Portuguese).!!
- And if you need some roster suggestions I'm here to help (I have a LOT of chars from every corner of internet !!!!!)
Hope you like it !!!
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 9:03 am

Good work!!
Back to top Go down
mr.karate

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 9:27 pm

Link is down.... can someone reupload???
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 9:35 pm

for me works fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo   Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Vs Capcom: UDB - Tech Demo
Page 1 of 1