The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 9:32 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:14 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Green Lantern project announcement

Go down 
+18
Fightfan
ZVitor
tymaca
lionrock26
Somm
NinjaRyu
galactus
Beto
Angelus_Silverhead
rodrigue
felideo
zombiebrock
Red Hood
BlueSpiderX
pseudoingles
yolomate
Ax
Adminbot
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaRyu

Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 7:56 pm

nice project clap 
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2013, 7:39 am

galactus wrote:
Wow :shock:cool project Cool Im definitley looking forward to this Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 2800933067 Very Happy 

good luck with this Awesome project as well pseudoingles Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 670481599 
thanks Very Happy we know about the moves in some chars seems similar,
but we gonna edit every char to their personality in comics, like i am doing whit kyle and the train for example

hope you can understand my english riiiggghhht 
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2013, 8:32 am

I understood, I need the prime superboy on my list, I'm rooting for his success Smile
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2013, 11:36 am

Hey Beto... é Brasileiro?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2013, 1:34 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Nice job. But I think, some characters need more sprites/frames for their moves. I really want to see something about Superman(boy) Prime - really interesting character.
yeah is really great future char!!! Cool  lol! 
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2013, 1:44 pm

pseudoingles wrote:

thanks Very Happy we know about the moves in some chars seems similar,
but we gonna edit every char to their personality in comics, like i am doing whit kyle and the train for example

hope you can understand my english riiiggghhht 
your English is fine pseudoingles Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 670481599  and thats great I cant wait to see
the characters with there own moves etc Cool Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2013, 8:27 pm

Sommbrero666 wrote:
Com certeza!! Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
lionrock26

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 7:40 am

Well I think you should probably be putting a strong effort into concentrating on one characters at a time here. I see you have work on a bunch of characters. But to be honest aside from some of the idle stance animations a lot of work is lacking some frames of animation. Also I'm noticing that some of the hypers from different characters kind of lack diversity I see the same berrage of beams coming from a bunch of characters in your video. You may want to use a different template as the DC vs marvel template are known to have bugs and a not so good combo mechanic. So you have your roster and your concepts. I think it would be wise to work on the sprites a bit Ax keeper is pretty good with that. And than I suggest you get with someone who is pretty good with code. To give truly honest feedback. It really does not look good at all at its current state,  You have a pretty good roster and people who are willing to help. I can see your determination. But that is not good enough when making a full game. It looks like you are taking singe edits and moving the limbs a bit to make new animations. Which is not really cutting it. And some characters like Dr Polaris do not have such a large body type. Keep trying I'm sure if you want this I be a good thing you will make it so.
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 11:25 am

riiiggghhht ok, we we know about your tips,
we started to fix the sprites and palets
we got more help
and myself still working all the time to clean the bugs

We have a good coder :
" sommbrer666" (thank you my friend you are the BEST !!)

all the videos that we posted youtube was a early beta version
(whit a intention of ask for more help and tips)
and all chars was edited just for me in yesterdays
but SOMMBRERO666 is taking one by one and coding and
updating the codes
thanks for answer  Wink  and believe us,
we want (gonna) make a FULL GAME working good

Back to top Go down
tymaca

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 11:29 am

I would also recommend to add the Lantern Aura to the characters (Like in buyog's Hal Jordan) Gives the characters a more 'Lanterny' look.
Back to top Go down
ZVitor

ZVitor

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 2:40 pm

hey i really like your Bleez, let me know if you want help with her....
Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 2:54 pm

Beto wrote:
Sommbrero666 wrote:
Com certeza!! Smile 
 jokers laugh kkkk manero

pseudoingles wrote:
We have a good coder :
" sommbrer666" (thank you my friend you are the BEST !!)
Vlw ae  Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 311127478 

Hey guys
good updates are coming
our team got bigger, and we have good support here
soon show all the characters that are being made / modified by us.
will use some lanterns (or others chars of lantern universe) made ​​by other creators, so if you can help contact us, or know how to contact them, would be helping and saving a great time
List:

Last edited by Sommbrero666 on December 20th 2013, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 2:57 pm

zvitor wrote:
hey i really like your Bleez, let me know if you want help with her....
LOL pode falar em portugues com agnt  lol! 
me responde em private aí  06 06 

drop da bomb 
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 9:31 am

I would like to know more about Bleeze too
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 9:26 am

plz dont take this as anything other than constructive support in hopes it will help...

posting this here as opposed to the individualized WIP topics due to easier to say it once. the main thing to work on regarding the sprites are various things relating to detailing:
- having trouble with shading in some cases
- need to make sure have enough frames for smoother animation
- detailing in some areas needs to be more consistent between frames for better animation and look out for stray pixels
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern project announcement   Green Lantern project announcement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern project announcement
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next