The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon

Go down 
+7
crosspotts1.0
Predator
Angelus_Silverhead
BlueSpiderX
rodrigue
JARRO77
Adminbot
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 10:30 pm

MMV would like to welcome (and hope you do the same), new team members:
- tank402
- JARRO77
- Avalon

Each in their own way has shown they get what we are trying to do here, provide a place for you all to have fun in Mugen, while working in a commune type atmosphere towards creation.

Please congratulate them all.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 12:15 am

Thanks V, for the promotion Smile and i hope i can be usefull for the comunity Wink, welkome too tank and Avalon sunny 
Back to top Go down
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 12:39 am

good
can we have an hint on their next projects?
update or new wips?
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 1:44 am

Hey, how can i be promoted to be a Team Member ?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 1:57 am

Congratulations, guys! I'm glad to see you as a part of our team!
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 5:55 am

Welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 7:31 am

I love u all congrats and thank u for ur costubution
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 9:15 am

Congrats for the promotion guys!
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 1:37 pm

Thanks for the welcome, i'll try to give this forum new chars or help with other ones
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 1:08 am

Thanks for adding me to the mmv family formaly lol,my current projects are mojo and other wips plus a new one but its a a secret for now and its all MINE,yes im full of Greed. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 6:47 am

BlueSpider wrote:
help a team member with a wip and/or build the forum's database with downloads.

not hard at all. just requires work. Though it's nothing extravagant, it's just a way to know whose close to the forum and to know whose contributing for us in downloads. all members are appreciated, though to figure out who does what for the member's convenience there is a status label system to make things clearer.

For instance, if we need a mod, then we will probably look for members with Noted member status, since this status means members who've posted 100+ messages here at MMV. This kind of poster and status means that this person is usually here all the time so they would be a good choice for getting an extra mod in this forum to remove spam, move topics to appropriate sections, etc. The kind of work they could catch all the time since they are here all the time.

Another example, if a member needs help spriting something but members with creator status and team member status are probably going to be busy then they can concentrate their search by looking at members with sprite artist status for help. Then it's a simple matter of sending a pm to this status group.

Or maybe as an internet detective you could be looking for a specific spriter, well the status labels will help you better find that spriter, if he is here at all.

It all depends on what you are looking for, MMV tries to make it easier for you. study 
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 6:43 pm

Ax wrote:
BlueSpider wrote:
help a team member with a wip and/or build the forum's database with downloads.

not hard at all. just requires work. Though it's nothing extravagant, it's just a way to know whose close to the forum and to know whose contributing for us in downloads. all members are appreciated, though to figure out who does what for the member's convenience there is a status label system to make things clearer.

For instance, if we need a mod, then we will probably look for members with Noted member status, since this status means members who've posted 100+ messages here at MMV. This kind of poster and status means that this person is usually here all the time so they would be a good choice for getting an extra mod in this forum to remove spam, move topics to appropriate sections, etc. The kind of work they could catch all the time since they are here all the time.

Another example, if a member needs help spriting something but members with creator status and team member status are probably going to be busy then they can concentrate their search by looking at members with sprite artist status for help. Then it's a simple matter of sending a pm to this status group.

Or maybe as an internet detective you could be looking for a specific spriter, well the status labels will help you better find that spriter, if he is here at all.

It all depends on what you are looking for, MMV tries to make it easier for you. study 
Does incredible releases on stuffs counts ?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 8:59 pm

What Question 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon
Page 1 of 1