The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Fatal Fury Vs. Street Fighter
Zombie said creators should come here. Emptyby Frank.1984 Today at 5:29 am

» Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated
Zombie said creators should come here. Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 7:31 pm

» Feilin Release - Yungmie update
Zombie said creators should come here. Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Yungmie Release
Zombie said creators should come here. Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 7:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zombie said creators should come here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryon

Ryon

Zombie said creators should come here. Empty
PostSubject: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 5:34 pm

Soooo Zombiebrock posted on MFFA saying you guys could use some creators help.

I happen to be a creator, and I think my resume is nice and varied..

So what kinda things are you guys looking into being made?

I don't sprite. and I don't code special bars (like in game timer bars for instance)

I can code almost everything else (no intros, or endings)
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 5:57 pm

well first off, thanks zombiebrock, we appreciate your support Zombie said creators should come here. 670481599 

-Welcome back Ryon, I remember you from old mugen forums in the past and you've posted here before to.

Just look around and offer help to anyone you like, if they bite, then reel them in Wink

Check out our downloads, anything you see needs work, help em out. We have a help section to, we'll appreciate that as well Zombie said creators should come here. 670481599 

Also you don't have to help anyone either, you can just browse and enjoy our stuff if it interests you. We have a chat system and you can post in any forum section you would like to post in if you like, we have recreational threads to as well as mugen business. Enjoy your stay and thanks for coming back to visit us. Zombie said creators should come here. 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 6:08 pm

Ryon wrote:
Soooo Zombiebrock posted on MFFA saying you guys could use some creators help.

I happen to be a creator, and I think my resume is nice and varied..

So what kinda things are you guys looking into being made?

I don't sprite. and I don't code special bars (like in game timer bars for instance)

I can code almost everything else (no intros, or endings)
het ryon I think zombie ment me I have some sprite seets that need to be mugeniz
e
d
check out wh
at
I h
ave

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2141-i-need-a-coder-for-the-folowing

here
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 6:11 pm

Yes, crosspotts would be good to help out, flammableking is also another. I love to help flammableking but I seriously need a break, I'm not even spriting right now because I'm so swamped. dead 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 6:43 pm

Ax wrote:
Yes, crosspotts would be good to help out, flammableking is also another. I love to help flammableking but I seriously need a break, I'm not even spriting right now because I'm so swamped. dead 
I'm sorry! D: In that case, Buck-Dozer will be the last Demolition Crew character I would like for you to code! ^^ I may have made him in a way that would be more suitable for you. ^^;; Like, his strong crouching kick for example... The way I sprited it, I wanted him to dash forward like the way you coded Jatz' strong standing kick! OvO
Back to top Go down
Ryon

Ryon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 6:46 pm

before i loan my hand in creations , i gotta see the sprites im working with first.

also as for help section i'll pay a visit.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 6:51 pm

Ryon! Just wanted to say hi and one way I think you can help is by keeping those tutorials coming!
Seriously everyone should check out his tutorials and subscribe to his channel. They are not only highly incaptivating and informative but hilarious. Man you always make me laugh. All my coding is learnt by watching these.

Thanks for giving so much to the community Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryon

Ryon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 7:33 pm

I consider it my Final Gift and work for the community.

I would make more videos but my little rugrat is keeping me busy. with his sqeels and all i don't think anyone would want to hear that.

Im glad someone was entertained at least from my vids.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 7:40 pm

Ax wrote:
Ok, I sent Ryon a couple messages, and if all goes well, you will no longer be bothered to code Buck-Dozer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 8:12 pm

flammableking wrote:
Ax wrote:
Ok, I sent Ryon a couple messages, and if all goes well, you will no longer be bothered to code Buck-Dozer. Very Happy
I love helping you flammableking, it is my pleasure, its just that I am exhausted (overworked). Give me time to rest and I'll be back to code more for you. Hopefully Ryon will be interested to work on more (cross your fingers LOL) Continue spriting and making more characters, I'll get to them eventually, we have 3 so far cheers There's no reason why we can't turn that into 16 or more Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Ryon

Ryon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 8:19 pm

3.. to .. 16...

THE HELL KIND OF RETIREMENT PLAN DO YOU HAVE?!

lol.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 8:40 pm

Kill me. killlll meeeee dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie said creators should come here.   Zombie said creators should come here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie said creators should come here.
Page 1 of 1