The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 Emptyby LightingRed99 Yesterday at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Carnage Updated Release

Go down 
+14
venozard
Snakebyte
LoKoLoKo
Angelus_Silverhead
gartanham
spidergoku
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
volzzilla
Alan Joestar
BigPimp
dev
Adminbot
T.O.P.S
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 1:56 pm

Sorry if I forgot to post my thoughts, but Carnage is real great guys.

However, not sure if this was intentional, but now hypers can only be activated by certain punches or kicks. Like for example for a QCF +2 Punch hyper, it can only be activated by Low and Med punch, not any two punches like most other chars
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
venozard

venozard

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2012, 8:29 am

this carnage its much better than the old,but you shouldn"t make his fingers so big,and he in spiderman has 3 fingers,not 5
Back to top Go down
venozard

venozard

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2012, 8:33 am

wow,its good new carnage,but you shouldn"t make his fingers so big,and he in spiderman,he has 3 fingers not 5,and when he wins he shouldn"t show his face because carnage controls cletus kay,anyway,its good,but you should edit him
Back to top Go down
venozard

venozard

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 2:23 pm

For my point of view,one problem might be because in Spider-Man 1994,Carnage it's almost in height and weight same as Venom(Eddie Brock)!Sad
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 12:56 am

uuuuumm i will take that in consideration
Back to top Go down
venozard

venozard

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 10:39 am

One thing:You could make Venom much little to be as almost the height and weight as Carnage.
Second thing:You could make Carnage much bigger to be as almost the height and weight as Venom.Wink
Back to top Go down
venozard

venozard

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 10:44 am

Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 Dasdas11
Back to top Go down
carnagesymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 8:18 pm

T.O.P.S wrote:
Well here's the most recent update to Carnage. I basically took my version that existed before cvg messed him up and did further sprite work on him by improving patterns and shading. I also added a couple extra specials and sounds.

This is the true Carnage as far as I'm concerned and he has great AI and comboing ability.

Well, hope you enjoy and please comment.

Download: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t213-carnage-by-thefutur3-and-tops

Hello, I would download the carnage, but only available to the ADM's able to see the link :/
Back to top Go down
REDBACKDEATH

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2013, 6:06 am

carnagesymbiote wrote:
T.O.P.S wrote:
Well here's the most recent update to Carnage. I basically took my version that existed before cvg messed him up and did further sprite work on him by improving patterns and shading. I also added a couple extra specials and sounds.

This is the true Carnage as far as I'm concerned and he has great AI and comboing ability.

Well, hope you enjoy and please comment.

Download: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t213-carnage-by-thefutur3-and-tops

Hello, I would download the carnage, but only available to the ADM's able to see the link :/

Just go to the top of this forum and you will see the download button it will lead you to all the downloads on this site and carnage is in the spiderman section of the characters to download.
Back to top Go down
Cavaleiroazul7

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 8:54 am

very well! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 2800933067 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnage Updated Release   Carnage Updated Release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carnage Updated Release
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2