The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon

Go down 
+31
lukaslogan
NinjaRyu
Fightfan
Ax
Jhonny-DC
Mazemerald
sky-79
wesky
yolomate
Cristianomelo
Beto
Blagoy
tordello89
Pilgrim
carpa5
Golden_Midknight
Cybaster
riklaionel
gartanham
Nicotinefist
cravd
iron-angelus
animaraz
YoungSamurai5
Mr.Red
volzzilla
Hypersonic
dev
Alan Joestar
Adminbot
Arkady
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 12:18 pm

Perfect, as most only think the legs a little long.
I was thinking, loganir is doing a she-hulk, why not transform these in red she-hulk?
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 12:23 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
I was thinking, loganir is doing a she-hulk, why not transform these in red she-hulk?

This is decision of Cravd & Arkady
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 12:45 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
wesky

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 6:25 pm

wooow is great good work
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 7:29 pm

Avalon wrote:
Like this new look?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We don't get along, but I gotta take my hat off to you for this. Spot on work, and custom from the ground up  Cool 

Quote :

You know Hulk's hands are bigger then his head right? And Chun-Li's legs are bigger then her body? Most people pushing or above the 7' foot mark have very long legs.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 7:52 pm

congratulations for the creators of it!

simply amazing! but like a humble suggestion! i think she doesn´t need to so tall.

it will stay very disproportional with the others chars and untill the hulk´s size

less tall than hulk will be the ideal!!! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 2:01 pm

Como siempre crav son excelentes tus sprites amigo.
Back to top Go down
http://jhonny-dcmugen.blogspot.mx/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 4:08 pm

for those talking about the length of her legs, i'd drop it. cravd made the sprites completely hand drawn from scratch based off mvc3. he put in a ton of work by doing that. not to mention currently very comparable to hulk. dont forget, she is standing up straight and hulk is usually seen hunched over.

i think she looks great, but i'd prefer her face get more detailing. when i think of she hulk, i think of a character who both herself and marvel portrayed as sheer hotness. i dont get that portrayal in the current look of the face.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 4:36 pm

The height looks okay to me, if it is MvC3 based then that would explain Loganir's She-Hulk wips. Hulks are much larger than their un-mutated counterparts.

I agree with Volzilla, the face just needs a tune up, a very small re-edit. There are so many wips of her out there and they all have that super attractive face of a supermodel. However if this is strictly MvC3 then it's fine I guess since it's a strict translation.

Perhaps an alternate palette would be necessary but of different contrast levels than the current version. Too many of her colors blend too close to each other, it's hard to make out the details. It's almost like she is neon glowing.  jatz 

The artwork though is amazing, she is definitely very unique and has many details to.  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 9:49 am

Beautiful body, but I agree about the face
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 11:10 am

It looks better, but maybe use a different face. Maybe similar to the one from the Steamboy sprite
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 7:00 pm

Looks nice  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2014, 8:41 pm

GOOD LUCK in this continuous progress!
Back to top Go down
wesky

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 10:41 pm

muy buen trabajo con she hulk sigan asi
Back to top Go down
lukaslogan

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2014, 6:31 am

por favor link para download
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon   She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

She-Hulk by cravd and Avalon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next