The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC Vs Marvel dimensional war

Go down 
+6
Shining
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
animaraz
ModeratorBot
OGSymbiote
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 1:26 pm

volzzilla wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:
ModeratorBot wrote:
Can you please post a sprite of the project so it is easier to post this in the preview panel?
Yep, I send here an updated one. I decide to change the style cause i found some problems on the way doing the last onf of the video.  DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 1340147569

So... This one has been made using Blender. It´s a little weird at beggining but i hope it´ll be normal. I think i´ll be ussing this style for all the other characters, that will make the things better to work on...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

while that looks good, isnt it completely different from what is in the video?

Yep it´s different... But it has to be that way, I need to do a lot of characters and for my own it will take forever DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 3855700884 But the game style will be the same, i still working on that. I decide to change for an improve, it looks weird at the beggining... But that´s Normal, I been working with the other style for years and change it, it´s kindda weird at the beginning DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 3054675056
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 2:21 pm

Hard and ambitious project
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 2:23 pm

Dude I love it but try and make a whole set of characters so we have more in the style you don't just want one dude like this and everyone else in mvc also what game play will he use
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 2:25 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Dude I love it but try and make a whole set of characters so we have more in the style you don't just want one dude like this and everyone else in mvc also what game play will he use
That´s the point, rhat´s why i change the sprite style an use Blender. I I´m going to do all the characters on that style and mechanics, i don´t wanna make a compilation game like always cheers DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 2:26 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
That´s the point, rhat´s why i change the sprite style an use Blender. I I´m going to do all the characters on that style and mechanics, i don´t wanna make a compilation game like always cheers DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 2:29 pm

Shining wrote:
Hard and ambitious project
I know... DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 2800933067 But every thing good comes in time DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 3054675056 I sure need help with a lot of things but, in time. Now i need to end the sheet of the character untill i have puches and basics, then i ´ll show a new video
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 2:38 pm

Is it just a DC game or a crossover game
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 2:48 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Is it just a DC game or a crossover game
A DC vs Marvel Game with story and cinematics DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2024, 3:40 am

I´m been working on Superman, here you have a sprite update , it
has a shader now that allow me to make the char with unlimitaded skins, variants. just changing the shading. what do you think? DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 2800933067 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2024, 3:36 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2024, 12:32 pm

manbatshark8 wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:
ModeratorBot wrote:
Can you please post a sprite of the project so it is easier to post this in the preview panel?
Yep, I send here an updated one. I decide to change the style cause i found some problems on the way doing the last onf of the video.  DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 1340147569

So... This one has been made using Blender. It´s a little weird at beggining but i hope it´ll be normal. I think i´ll be ussing this style for all the other characters, that will make the things better to work on...

Yep it´s different... But it has to be that way, I need to do a lot of characters and for my own it will take forever DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 3855700884 But the game style will be the same, i still working on that. I decide to change for an improve, it looks weird at the beggining... But that´s Normal, I been working with the other style for years and change it, it´s kindda weird at the beginning DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 3054675056

so are you going to change all of the sprites to look like this?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2024, 2:11 pm

Amazing ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 29th 2024, 3:43 pm

volzzilla wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:
ModeratorBot wrote:

so are you going to change all of the sprites to look like this?

He looks like this, it´s a little weird at the beggining but it´s much more smooth, just on the video are shown 365 sprites of him and no one was from punches, damages or special attacks. just 2 of the flew on the intro and outro, He ll be dubbed on English And Spanish. i got most of the lines today. And i was hoping have him ready for today, the superman´s birthday but´i cant DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 1340147569  anyway i had that preview to show you guys how it´s he going DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 2800933067

gartanham and animaraz like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 29th 2024, 10:29 pm

really nice video treasure

manbatshark8 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 29th 2024, 10:51 pm

Amazing job men!!!

¡Te esta quedando excelente Bro! Sus animaciones lucen bastante fluidas. Sin duda será un personaje genial para pelear con él o contra de él.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Vs Marvel dimensional war   DC Vs Marvel dimensional war - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next