The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ClayFighter Ryu has been released!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! Empty
PostSubject: ClayFighter Ryu has been released!!   ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! EmptyDecember 29th 2023, 7:11 pm

ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! Ryu
An experiment that first born in the past April Fools 2023, the first idea was to edit POTS' Ryu into ClayFighter 63 1/3 style passing it as a new edit of that char, that eventually was ditched the idea in favor of N.Boss... idea that was reborn during these months after the rest of the C&D and the release of the beta of Dr. Kiln. The idea remains the same with a little twist: now it's in SFII style instead CVS. So I took an old Ryu from WinM era and converted into something more "moldable."

Screenshots:

This is an experiment as those ones I didn't have since years ago, something like Gen-an, Shuma-Gorath or Eagle Zero, something dedicated that I wanted to do and finally I can bring to you, so I hope you like it Wink of course it's M1.0+ compatible, so don't worry Wink

Sadly, there're problems with Guild's FTP so I can't upload it to my site, but always I can count with the ol' reliable MediaFire. Eventually I'll update this with the link of my site as well the screenshots (now on Imgur), but meanwhile here's the link, enjoy Wink

Download:
To live is to fight, to fight is to live!
Experiments -> Custom Series

Last edited by Basara-kun on January 16th 2024, 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finally I uploaded to my site ;))

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter Ryu has been released!!   ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! EmptyDecember 29th 2023, 10:59 pm

thanks for the release as he looks great ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! 705151839

and also we recently wished you happy birthday in the birthday thread if you didnt know

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter Ryu has been released!!   ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 2:51 am

Really thanks for this Ryu version

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter Ryu has been released!!   ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 12:46 pm

Downloading your Ryu, friend... crab rave
Thank you very much for sharing... toast

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter Ryu has been released!!   ClayFighter Ryu has been released!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ClayFighter Ryu has been released!!
Page 1 of 1