The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Empty
PostSubject: ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!!   ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! EmptyAugust 13th 2023, 4:34 pm

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Insane
An update I wanted to do since long time ago and finally I can achieve it. With this update, now all my chars from ClayFighter 63 1/3 have all their Insane Combos, made as accurate as possible from the source and all easier to do as my Earthworm Jim and all the invented Insane Combos for my chars from CF1, CF2 and Sculptor's Cut. By now, all my official chars (except N.Boss) can make their Insane Combos to finish your clay opponent with style!! Cool Here're their changes:

All:
-All their Insane Combos added, accurate to 63 1/3 (1 more for Kung Pow (he has 2 already), all 6 for everyone else)

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Taffy
-Now added intros vs. Bonker, Taffy and my Nanaman
-Added voices for his gethits
-Added his winquotes from Sculptor's Cut
-Deleted Taffy Twins claytality until I can fix their bugs

Download:
ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Booger
-Super Belch super now can kill opponents when life is too low
-Corrected Combo Breaker, now can be done with kick instead punch

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Sumo
-Added a modified intro vs. Googoo
-No new claytalities, sorry u_u

Screenshots!!:

And I'm done with character updates, now working on the screenpack and other things to prepare the Beta 2 of Infinite Clayfare to be released very soon, maybe next week. Be prepared!!

Download:
INSANE COMBO!!
Chars -> ClayFighter
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Doom

Doom

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!!   ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! EmptyAugust 13th 2023, 6:35 pm

Looking forward to the next BETA... want

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!!   ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! EmptyAugust 13th 2023, 9:44 pm

Nice

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!!   ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!!
Page 1 of 1