The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu

Go down 
+19
Raijjin
MERK_U
pseudoingles
Ferreira44444
kyoman
OGSymbiote
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
warecus
animaraz
bam77
chancethegamer
kain11
Shining
BigPimp
yolomate
gartanham
brucewayne74
RO-X
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 3:29 pm

thanx for the release. the sprites look amazing
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 9:06 pm

Nice sprite work. snd file is corrupted
Back to top Go down
Ferreira44444

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 9:21 pm

RO-X wrote:
@Chuchoryu released his Green Goblin. As usual, the sprites look great!

Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/Vl4BTBLR#tkO3YVusuhk0f49RXtAi_Hi0Num6Oi0kXuZDkBEniUc

pueden subirlo nuevamente al querer descomprimir el archivo de audio causo un error y no descomprime nada gracias

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 11:11 pm

Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 Zip10
are yall really hours to download the file? or is just me?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2023, 10:29 am

the archive snd no working!!
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2023, 8:50 pm

fantastic char
Great work
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2023, 9:15 pm

Some good looking Sprite church hit them out of the park
Back to top Go down
RO-X

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 8:32 am

I'm sorry for any inconvenience due to the character itself or the download link. I merely shared what I found.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 1:34 pm

It's all good. Does anyone have an alt link?
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 2:09 pm

The sprite work on this is absolutely stellar. affraid

Wishing it will be complete one day! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2024, 10:02 am

Well, it looks good, and you adapted quite well Riklaionel's sprite for the punches.
However, like I think a lot of us experienced, while Riklaionel's sprite are gorgeous, they are also very limited for using because it is usually 1 sprite of awesome quality. Which mean you don't have a base, and if you decide to use other bases to complete it, you have to make sure it is of the same quality (which is hard af, so I don't try it anymore)
The big problems here:
- the char is stiff: you move his upper torso for attacks, but it's always the same legs with the same glider on the same angle. So it looks weird when he moves, like he's a mafiosi with concrete blocks on his feet.
You might change this with little details, like making his hat move with his stance, or adding some effects, like flames coming out of his glider when he jumps.
But it won't be enough, you'll have a real big work of spriting here to make it feel alive. You should for exemple take the glider, and try to make multiple angles out of what already exist (like you did for that really nice hyper where he charges the camera)
- from what I see, and with a similar cause than the previous point, it lacks multiple sprites. Like kicks and crouching, and I saw someone says hit sprites. That is basic in a mugen char. You can't release a char without those.
You can use some tricks to avoid some spriting, like making a small glider charge as a kick. But you'll still have work.
- character's in spanish. I know a lot of the mugen community are native spanish speakers, but not everyone, and having an english version should be the first thing done. Like, respecting the original char language and fitting with the rest of characters.
For exemple, I saw a Deidara from Naruto in German, which was fine because there were already Japanese versions of the same char.
- some small details feels unfinished. A stupid but basic exemple: the landing sound is the basic landing sound. OF WALKING CHARS. Same for the back dash. You have a flying char, you should make it feel like a flying char, with its specificity, kinda like the old Green Goblin char. There, it only helps feeling like the character is tied to concrete blocks.

In conclusion: no offense, but this feels more like an Alpha release, mate. Some (a lot) of work is needed to complete it, because for now it's not what it should be, and what is promised by the original sprite.
Hope this helps Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 670481599

gartanham and RO-X like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2024, 4:00 pm

You guys can play him? The SND crashes both in archives, and when dl from other places the SND is corrupt. Do not know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2024, 4:37 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
You guys can play him? The SND crashes both in archives, and when dl from other places the SND is corrupt. Do not know what to do.

I had same problem...you can change his .snd file with another char .snd file
Remember to change the name of the new .snd file into "GreenGoblin".snd
With this simple solution you can try the Green Goblin but you can solve this problem
In my PC i can t open his .snd file and i don t know  the causes

Any others has got this kind of problem?

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 9:16 am

I agree with you... yes
Thanks for sharing... dientes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
cuervoinfernal

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2024, 8:19 am

looks great but cant opening it

! C:\Users\Mati Fiesta\Desktop\CFJ_Green_Goblin.zip: CRC failed in CFJ_Green_Goblin\Green_Goblin.snd. The file is corrupt

can you helpme whth this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu   Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Goblin CVS released by Chuchoryu
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next