The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS

Go down 
+16
warecus
Fede X
pseudoingles
kain11
volzzilla
Jinky
RYUYAGAMI
LESSARD
yolomate
wil.li.an
dev
MDS_GEIST
Doom
brucewayne74
Shining
animaraz
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  Empty
PostSubject: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 27th 2023, 2:48 pm

Here is one of my UPCOMING SOON DC SAGA CHARACTERS

ORION  son of Darkseid from the marvelous 70s and 80s New Gods comics of Jack Kirby

yes he is from the precrisis style as you can see my friends

also with my decision to dedicate more to his unique astro harness and astro force the only power to deflect Darkseid's omega beams

here i present to you

ORION

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/89B1b1JV4Z4

with special thanks to my friend DOOM for assistance to create this character

Last edited by skhsato123 on January 8th 2024, 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

gartanham, Angelus_Silverhead, animaraz, bam77 and Ty like this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 27th 2023, 2:57 pm

يبدو الأمر جيدًا جدًا ، ونأمل أن نحصل قريبًا على المزيد من الأخبار حول هذا المشروع (أيضًا حول Giganta و Beta Ray Bill و Kraven وجميع مشاريعك الأخرى)

It looks very good, hopefully soon we will have more news about this project (also about Giganta, Beta Ray Bill, Kraven and all your other projects)

Luce muy bien, esperemos pronto tener más noticias de este proyecto (también de Giganta, Beta Ray Bill, Kraven y todos tus demás proyectos)

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 27th 2023, 3:12 pm

animaraz wrote:
يبدو الأمر جيدًا جدًا ، ونأمل أن نحصل قريبًا على المزيد من الأخبار حول هذا المشروع (أيضًا حول Giganta و Beta Ray Bill و Kraven وجميع مشاريعك الأخرى)

It looks very good, hopefully soon we will have more news about this project (also about Giganta, Beta Ray Bill, Kraven and all your other projects)

Luce muy bien, esperemos pronto tener más noticias de este proyecto (también de Giganta, Beta Ray Bill, Kraven y todos tus demás proyectos)

i adore when you write in my native language friend which is arabic

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 27th 2023, 3:49 pm

it s a character i always desired in mugen---and it seems perfect
this is a nice wip surprise for mmv birthday event!!!! MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  670481599
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 27th 2023, 4:29 pm

Orion look epic
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 27th 2023, 5:52 pm

skhsato123 wrote:

He is a character that I really like and your version looks excellent!! ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 28th 2023, 6:45 am

Please publish a single Sprite to add It in wip section and wip forum panel
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 28th 2023, 1:56 pm

First off I want to say THANK YOU I always wanted to see this character in Mugen, I've been a big fan of him ever since i saw him in the Superman Animated Series...If you need help on some unique bases, special attacks and hypers you can also look to this character Kinnikuman to make him look more original from Major Force..he has alot of unique punches and kicks and wrestling moves..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E%21822

Also If you would like I can help you code the hyper needed for when he is on his Astro Harness and he's flying around. I could copy it from the Batman edit I'm working on, it could be the same when he gets the Batwing in the air orion can jump into the Astro Harness and start shooting beams, it's already coded but all up to you

Good Luck cheers  and Let me know Smile

yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 28th 2023, 3:31 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
First off I want to say THANK YOU I always wanted to see this character in Mugen, I've been a big fan of him ever since i saw him in the Superman Animated Series...If you need help on some unique bases, special attacks and hypers you can also look to this character Kinnikuman to make him look more original from Major Force..he has alot of unique punches and kicks and wrestling moves..

Also If you would like I can help you code the hyper needed for when he is on his Astro Harness and he's flying around. I could copy it from the Batman edit I'm working on, it could be the same when he gets the Batwing in the air orion can jump into the Astro Harness and start shooting beams, it's already coded but all up to you

ofcoarse bro i d like to get your assistance specially for the harness
i still think how to animate and draw more of it
what attacks can it provide
so ideas are more welcome

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 28th 2023, 4:56 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:

Excellent idea for the base. Hope he chose this instead of a Major Force headswap, which he will probably go for lol
Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 28th 2023, 5:23 pm

agreed. the head and color are nice, but the character deserves more than a more one lazy major force head swap
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 28th 2023, 5:25 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

ofcoarse bro i d like to get your assistance specially for the harness
i still think how to animate and draw more of it
what attacks can it provide
so ideas are more welcome

dev wrote:
Excellent idea for the base. Hope he chose this instead of a Major Force headswap, which he will probably go for lol

Both bases are fine he can mix the two for special attacks and hypers MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  670481599

I watched a quick clip from Titans and in the show the harness just appears from the belt out of nowhere kind of like green lantern construct OR it could come from a BOOMTUBE that would be epic …and for attacks nothing that complicated all it does is shoot beams mostly, does force fields too and some long rang attacks MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  670481599

Last edited by MDS_GEIST on June 28th 2023, 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 28th 2023, 6:49 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Here is one of my UPCOMING SOON DC SAGA CHARACTERS

ORION  son of Darkseid from the marvelous 70s and 80s New Gods comics of Jack Kirby

yes he is from the precrisis style as you can see my friends

also with my decision to dedicate more to his unique astro harness and astro force the only power to deflect Darkseid's omega beams

here i present to you

ORION

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/89B1b1JV4Z4

if you need you palettes write me!b MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  670481599 MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  670481599
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 28th 2023, 7:25 pm

Nice proyect, I can see the improvement on your sprites. Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  EmptyJune 29th 2023, 3:40 am

no any character i create is just a spriteswap or head swap all what i create is more than frankspriting - though i also use swapping in my creations it is not just that , there are too much testings of colors , drawings , additions , scratch lines . code adjustments

yes am not the best but through years i have upgraded my quality and you can see what i brought to the community , back in time from swamp thing and rocket raccoon to my latest versions like cheetah and trigon

i think what i usually bring to you brothers are unique canon to original comics detailed characters

even the edit of KING SHARK some people said it is a lazy swap
it is not

i have about 11 versions of canon to comics sprites based on work that lasted for years

anyway that is a hobby and it is for fun
no need to be so serious

Vovanilkto and mysterious stranger like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next