The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 11:12 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS

Go down 
+16
OGSymbiote
warecus
Fede X
pseudoingles
kain11
volzzilla
Jinky
RYUYAGAMI
LESSARD
yolomate
wil.li.an
dev
MDS_GEIST
brucewayne74
Shining
animaraz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 4:33 am

skhsato123 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no any character i create is just a spriteswap or head swap  all what i create is more than frankspriting  - though i also use swapping in my creations it is not just that , there are too much testings of colors , drawings , additions , scratch lines  . code adjustments  

yes am not the best but through years  i have upgraded my quality and you can see what i brought to the community , back in time from  swamp thing and rocket raccoon to my latest versions like cheetah and trigon

i think what i usually bring to you brothers are unique canon to original comics detailed characters

even the edit of KING SHARK  some people said it is a lazy  swap
it is not

i have about 11 versions of canon to comics sprites  based on work that lasted for years

anyway that is a hobby and it is for fun
no need to be so serious

Your skills are really improved during this Years ...now i think you are a perfect spriter ...and your last works show It...continue your hobby and continue to improve your skills
Some people don t understand what a long work you Need to make your last characters and their modifications ...people only said this Is this base or that base but they dont understand you modificate all the original character to the point of no longer recognizing the original base

skhsato123 and mysterious stranger like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 6:17 am

Shining wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:

no any character i create is just a spriteswap or head swap  all what i create is more than frankspriting  - though i also use swapping in my creations it is not just that , there are too much testings of colors , drawings , additions , scratch lines  . code adjustments  

yes am not the best but through years  i have upgraded my quality and you can see what i brought to the community , back in time from  swamp thing and rocket raccoon to my latest versions like cheetah and trigon

i think what i usually bring to you brothers are unique canon to original comics detailed characters

even the edit of KING SHARK  some people said it is a lazy  swap
it is not

i have about 11 versions of canon to comics sprites  based on work that lasted for years

anyway that is a hobby and it is for fun
no need to be so serious

Your skills are really improved during this Years ...now i think you are a perfect spriter ...and your last works show It...continue your hobby and continue to improve your skills
Some people don t understand what a long work you Need to make your last characters and their modifications ...people only said this Is this base or that base but they dont understand you modificate all the original character to the point of no longer recognizing the original base

Thank you for your understanding brother
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 9:49 am

[quote="skhsato123"][quote="Shining"][quote="skhsato123"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WOW now that’s a NEW GOD amazing sprite bro…I think the only thing with kinnuman is that he has 3 shades of color but nothing a little sprite edit can’t fix to give him a 4th shade MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 670481599  keep up the good work I’m excited

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 11:36 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
Shining wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:

WOW now that’s a NEW GOD amazing sprite bro…I think the only thing with kinnuman is that he has 3 shades of color but nothing a little sprite edit can’t fix to give him a 4th shade MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 670481599  keep up the good work I’m excited
I admire your criticism my friend because it is realistic beneficial and add more to my work
Other people who just criticize for nonsense i do not look at what they say
Anyways thanks for your help and your advice
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 3:48 pm

No problem man exicited to see how this turns out let me know if you want my help for some hypers MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 9:10 pm

Thanks for the shown progre shasst
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2023, 10:59 am

Doesn’t this belong in another topic?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 3:23 am

@doom
Hello friend
You send to me PM
But you closed the private message to you that’s why I can’t reply you
Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 8:52 am

It looks very interesting, I even liked the sound when emitting the energy from his hand.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 1:06 pm

Astro Harness Reveal Animation

metamutant likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 2:21 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
@doom
Hello friend
You send to me PM
But you closed the private message to you that’s why I can’t reply you

Yessss
What a fool me!! MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 1340147569
That was a long time ago... we already solved the issue...
Wait until JULY 4th to see... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 2:22 pm

skhsato123 wrote:

Impressive that!! clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 5:06 pm

Doom wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:

YOOO!! this is A M A Z I N G cheers
Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2023, 11:35 pm

it looks great, but i thought you were gonna use that new base from what @MDS_GEIST suggested, because that new animation definitely is from urien

RO-X likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2023, 1:10 am

Jinky wrote:
it looks great, but i thought you were gonna use that new base from what @MDS_GEIST suggested, because that new animation definitely is from urien

It would be used in some points but is very limited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS    MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next