The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oblivion Bar (DC)

Go down 
+8
JARRO77
Fede X
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
Shining
animaraz
cormano
Raijjin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2023, 10:25 am

volzzilla wrote:
who is the girl in green to the far right of the stage?
It's the Enchantress, with her Post Crisis/Pre Flashpoint style, when she was part of the group.
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 826792194_orig
I know there are some versions of her in Mugen, but I wanted to do the whole group, and hey, magic Wink
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2023, 10:39 am

Si vous vouliez mettre à jour la scène avec des tables et des convives plus tard, ce serait bien si vous ajoutiez Cain et Abel et Manitou Raven et Manitou Dawn. Peut-être la Mort aussi.

If you wanted to update the stage with some tables and diners later on, it would be great if you added Cain and Abel and Manitou Raven and Manitou Dawn. Maybe Death too.

Si más adelante quisieras actualizar el escenario con algunas mesas y comensales, seria genial que agregaras a Caín y Abel y a Manitou Raven y a Manitou Dawn. Tal vez también a Muerte.
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2023, 11:18 am

animaraz wrote:
Si vous vouliez mettre à jour la scène avec des tables et des convives plus tard, ce serait bien si vous ajoutiez Cain et Abel et Manitou Raven et Manitou Dawn. Peut-être la Mort aussi.

If you wanted to update the stage with some tables and diners later on, it would be great if you added Cain and Abel and Manitou Raven and Manitou Dawn. Maybe Death too.

Si más adelante quisieras actualizar el escenario con algunas mesas y comensales, seria genial que agregaras a Caín y Abel y a Manitou Raven y a Manitou Dawn. Tal vez también a Muerte.

Truth is, I don't know a lot of stuff about the magic part of DC (not my cup of tea), I added that with my knowledge of Batman Metal and some google researches Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 1f605
I know some of the people you quoted from the Sandman, and I don't record seeing them in the Bar.
If I add people one day in the bar (maybe in the V2 if I do it), it's gonna be in the background parts, to avoid the thing being too cramped, and either something more recognizable, like a Swamp Thing, or more generic, like some demon or wizard.
Or, in the opposite, generic shadow figures in the foreground cheering the scene, so nothing recognizable
So sorry, but no.
Plus, that whole "Endless" part of DC deserves its own stuff, don't you think ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2023, 12:23 pm

I like the idea of your Stage. but please consider not to use existing or development chars, so that they don't clash with some already created char (Sometimes stages are so good but they have that detail that there is a filler character, which is some playable char)" for example : Eliza's birthday, from SFA, is a nice cameo..... but... it conditions many characters... Cap Commando, Felicia, among many others.
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2023, 12:41 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
I like the idea of your Stage. but please consider not to use existing or development chars, so that they don't clash with some already created char (Sometimes stages are so good but they have that detail that there is a filler character, which is some playable char)" for example : Eliza's birthday, from SFA, is a nice cameo..... but... it conditions many characters... Cap Commando, Felicia, among many others.
Don't worry, that's exactly what I do, I hate having playable characters in the background.
So I either pick unfamiliar characters, or characters that may have multiple apparences/ the ability to duplicate themselves.
Ex:
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 Maxresdefault
And Enchantress is kinda known for her tendency to be multiple (yes, I extrapolate)
So...
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 Enchan10
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2023, 6:17 pm

Raijjin wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
who is the girl in green to the far right of the stage?
It's the Enchantress, with her Post Crisis/Pre Flashpoint style, when she was part of the group.
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 826792194_orig
I know there are some versions of her in Mugen, but I wanted to do the whole group, and hey, magic Wink

thanks

i asked because that recent storm edit in the preview panel looks like it could be her if given the proper editing.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2023, 6:28 pm

volzzilla wrote:

thanks

i asked because that recent storm edit in the preview panel looks like it could be her if given the proper editing.
Well, this Storm base is certainly interesting, but I have other plans for that Wink
My sprite was based on a sprite of Scarlet Witch I found online:
Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 D7mfo5s-9ef43388-3b51-4aeb-a628-e34ba998be03.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E4ZmQyZTE1LWRlNGEtNDg5OC04ODA4LTJjZTIwOWQyMjAxMVwvZDdtZm81cy05ZWY0MzM4OC0zYjUxLTRhZWItYTYyOC1lMzRiYTk5OGJlMDMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Sadly not enough to start a full on character Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 1f610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Bar (DC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2