The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Oblivion Bar (DC) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Oblivion Bar (DC) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Oblivion Bar (DC) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Oblivion Bar (DC) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oblivion Bar (DC)

Go down 
+8
JARRO77
Fede X
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
Shining
animaraz
cormano
Raijjin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 12:48 pm

Hello there !

I present you today the Oblivion Bar, from DC Comics !

I wanted a stage linked to Batman to be Zatanna's stage (before I heard of Shadowcrest), and the Oblivion Bar came to my mind, since it was featured in Batman: Metal.
It could be a nice stage for any magician character, like Constantine for exemple.
I tried putting characters that had little chances of being made as characters, so I used the Shadowpact that use the place as a base of operation: Detective Chimp, Blue Devil, Enchantress, Ragman, Nightmaster and Nightshade.

It could also serve as a base to make any "bar" related stage, like The Ace o' Clubs Bar featured in Injustice 2, so feel free to use this.

I also come here to get opinions, as, while the bar is not that magic in its style, I find something lacking, but I can't determine what. I tried putting some runes (still in the file, anim 10), but it looked terrible, so I dropped that.
Any opinion is welcome here.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y036ava7zt7k6wz/Oblivion_Bar.rar/file

Some pictures:
Oblivion Bar (DC) Mugen011
Oblivion Bar (DC) Mugen012
Oblivion Bar (DC) Mugen013

Meanwhile, enjoy  Oblivion Bar (DC) 670481599

animaraz, metamutant, candido159, yolomate, DuFundao, jspiderman171717, kain11 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 12:53 pm

TOP STAGE, clap jokers laugh Oblivion Bar (DC) 705151839

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
animaraz

animaraz

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 12:59 pm

C'est génial! Certainement l'un des endroits les plus emblématiques de l'univers DC, il était normal qu'il arrive au MUGEN. Merci beaucoup!

It's great! Definitely one of the most emblematic places in the DC Universe, it was only fair that it arrived at MUGEN. Thank you very much!

¡Es genial! Definitivamente uno de los sitios más emblemáticos del Universo DC, ya era justo que llegara al MUGEN ¡Muchas gracias!

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 1:26 pm

Nice stage ...very well done clap
Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 2:56 pm

Really good stage
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 4:14 pm

wow nice job!! Oblivion Bar (DC) 670481599 Oblivion Bar (DC) 670481599 clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 7:44 pm

What a good stage, I really like it a lot and I highlight the fact that it uses sprites of unknown characters to fill it. that gives the chance to use a char and not see it reflected on the stage (that's a great detail and I like it). the only bad thing is that it does not have super jump. Thanks for sharing

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 8:52 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
What a good stage, I really like it a lot and I highlight the fact that it uses sprites of unknown characters to fill it. that gives the chance to use a char and not see it reflected on the stage (that's a great detail and I like it). the only bad thing is that it does not have super jump. Thanks for sharing

Thanks !
I'm still learning stuff about coding, so I'm not sure how to add that kind of stuff. I thought there was already a Super Jump, so I guess I should also rethink my notion of Super Jump ^^
I might redo stuff on the stage later, as I'm not 100% sure about the final result, so I might add that if it occurs.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 13th 2023, 1:50 am

Really a cool stage thanks for sharing

Can't wait to see more Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 13th 2023, 10:59 am

I really loved the stage... I love those Shadow Pact comics and those characters... Thank you very much for creating it!!

iluiluilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 13th 2023, 5:04 pm

this is a pretty cool looking stage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
MatreroG

MatreroG

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 14th 2023, 6:37 am

Nice concept.
I also had a sketch of the Obivlion Bar hanging around with a very similar idea regarding cameos, but never finished building it. I'm not good at spriteting characters.
So it's cool that someone has taken the initiative to create this place from their own sprite bases.

fede de 10 wrote:
I don't want to be rude, but nowadays the lack of super jump in Comic-Inspired or CAPCOM VS style stages is a major mistake. You definitely need to work on this background feature.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Raijjin

Raijjin

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 14th 2023, 7:43 am

MatreroG wrote:
Nice concept.
I also had a sketch of the Obivlion Bar hanging around with a very similar idea regarding cameos, but never finished building it. I'm not good at spriteting characters.
So it's good that someone has taken the initiative to create this place from their own sprite bases.

fede de 10 wrote:
I don't want to be rude, but nowadays the lack of super jump in Comic-Inspired or CAPCOM VS style stages is a major mistake. You definitely need to work on this background feature.

Thanks, I appreciate. I think I'll make a V2 version to fix some stuff and add a Super Jump then (I'll figure out how), but the lack of ceiling is gonna complicate all of this :/
Plus, I still think something is lacking in this stage visually, so I'll find what I should add in the meantime

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 21st 2023, 3:34 am

Another good stage for the roster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) EmptyMarch 23rd 2023, 10:11 am

who is the girl in green to the far right of the stage?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Bar (DC)   Oblivion Bar (DC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Bar (DC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next