The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)

Go down 
+14
crosspotts1.0
087-B
volzzilla
Tiger-Boy
karlayamei
dantedevil
sil3nt_j
merculix
cormano
Pilgrim
hans2124
Shining
DC VS MARVEL
Nexus Gaming
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 8:05 am

By the way , if anyone’s interested, just ripped a ton of Capcom vs SNK sprites:

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15913-some-capcom-vs-snk-sprite-sheets-and-lots-of-new-mvc1-ryu-sprites
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 8:58 am

Also I think I’d either cut Zeku or find a better version. The one in that game kind of brings the quality down.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 11:31 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJune 17th 2023, 5:07 am

a new version of this game will be coming soon (IKEMEN) with 3 new characters, dan, guy, and Dorai (chun-li's father) he will be like kazumi from tekken 7 (a character who is not alive but in the game for lore purposes.

I'm keeping this zeku because this is the one that was in guys ending in sfa2, there is no other zeku there are other sprite i gave him for him to be more complete.

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJune 17th 2023, 1:15 pm

Nexus Gaming wrote:
a new version of this game will be coming soon (IKEMEN) with 3 new characters, dan, guy, and Dorai (chun-li's father) he will be like kazumi from tekken 7 (a character who is not alive but in the game for lore purposes.

I'm keeping this zeku because this is the one that was in guys ending in sfa2, there is no other zeku there are other sprite i gave him for him to be more complete.

sounds good, hoping you can coordinate with me what day you are releasing so it can be part of the MMV birthday event Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 1f64f
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJune 17th 2023, 5:49 pm

Heh, well I’ve noticed that any time I make sprites or come up with game ideas, people usually just do what they want and ignore me… so I think I might be done with the sprite sheets.

BUT, if you keep adding characters it won’t just be SF1 any more, it will be a prequel. That would be interesting too, but it’s really more in its own category at that point. If you’re going to do that though, I would make the roster something like:

Gouken
Akuma
M Bison
Gen
Sagat
Dorai
Zeku
Haggar
Dhalsim
Geki
Retsu
Rose
Go Hibiki
Oro

^All in their younger years and leave Ryu and Ken out of it, and make it take place way before SF1, like in the 70’s
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJune 17th 2023, 6:45 pm

I am allowed to do what ever i want with sprites, i just had the characters fight the way i seen them working in my head and how they would work. that should not discourage you to stop making sprite sheets, its not like i did anything wrong. i gave you credit of the character sprites you made in the game.

this update is not going to turn into a prequel (which doesn't make sense) just adding 3 additional characters for the ikemen version.

Durai is just a past/lore character that is not canon in the sf1 story but is in the game just for people to have fun and play as him like how kazumi is in tekken 7 (we all know kazuya's mother is dead but that does not mean we can't play as her for fun and lore reasons.

i don't even know if i would do a sf1 prequel yet...i have other projects coming up and i'm currently doing.

but yeah, everyone will do what they want with character sprites, that does not mean you have to stop. i wouldn't be using the sprite if i though they were not good enough to use.
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJune 19th 2023, 1:36 pm

I know, but you were just like ‘I’m not doing this, that, blah blah blah’ and I’ve had people be like that before with my NES hacks, and it’s just a lot of fuckin work. All Im saying. But I appreciate your efforts , here I made these a while back if you like SF1 shit. That dude in the gray is Dorai:

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 Pre-sf1-sprites-revised-by-siil3ntj-dfhbp4g
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJuly 6th 2023, 1:08 pm

...............ok?, i didn't know me doing my own thing with my game was a bad thing, I wasn't being disrespectful or blowing off. I'm only adding Guy, Dan, Durai for the Ikemen version.

I'm not those people who act like that or being ignorant.

and you were giving me idea for a sf1 prequel i am not thinking of doing yet.
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJuly 21st 2023, 6:49 am

Nah, thought it was cool to see.

Well if you’re interested, I wrote a fanfic about a pre sf1 game a while back:

https://darthvadr.wixsite.com/streetfighterorigins
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptyJuly 21st 2023, 11:08 am

The fact that you are at all considering doing Dorai is actually pretty awesome. Always dreamt of that possibility. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 28th 2023, 11:45 pm

Awesome Doral be great I had actually really wanted him and had been thinking he would be a good add for sf 1 sorta like I'm trying to bring Jeff bogard  from kof to life but mine actually did turn in to a prequel with 4 guest characters and the old guys being like 20 years younger lol

Silent j I like your prequel sf idea really much too I'm
Already working on a prequel for kof though but 8f spite sheets are made they will be coded in the future
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 12:47 am

yeah, i will still work on this game with adding dan, guy, haggar, and durai with the ikemen version and i guess and mugen version too so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 1:31 am

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 2800933067 cheers
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 1:46 am

We Will wait new chars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next