The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)

Go down 
+14
crosspotts1.0
087-B
volzzilla
Tiger-Boy
karlayamei
dantedevil
sil3nt_j
merculix
cormano
Pilgrim
hans2124
Shining
DC VS MARVEL
Nexus Gaming
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger-Boy

Tiger-Boy

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2023, 1:01 pm

sil3nt_j wrote:
I didn’t mean to sound like I was bashing him or anything, I’ve talked to him before and he was pretty cool with me actually.

Just thought it was kind of funny how some of the people on Mugen Guild want to complain and talk trash, but then they never want to do any of the work. I know that it’s not perfect but it took a long ass time!

I get you.

To me at least, it all seems like Trololo was offended by it, and sounded kind-of personal.
True, the project is far from perfect, but it has a lot of potential. A lot!
A Street Fighter 1 game in SFA style? Sing me in!  Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 1f603

Last edited by Tiger-Boy on January 26th 2023, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@tigermugen3597
Tiger-Boy

Tiger-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2023, 1:01 pm

sil3nt_j wrote:
I noticed you changed some of the moves though, and that’s fine, but was thinking of maybe adding these later after I finish ripping the Capcom vs SNK sprite sheets I was working on. If you’re interested, let me know. Otherwise I will just leave it alone.

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 New

Amazing... Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 1f62e
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2023, 4:27 pm

Well thanks. Made this a while back but don’t know if anyone saw it. Thought it might fit into this game well. Alpha Ken doing SF3 Ken’s taunt:

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 4-E996-E4-E-064-E-41-E6-879-A-6-CEB6-D82-F605

MatreroG and ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg like this post

Back to top Go down
Tiger-Boy

Tiger-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2023, 4:51 pm

sil3nt_j wrote:
Well thanks. Made this a while back but don’t know if anyone saw it. Thought it might fit into this game well. Alpha Ken doing SF3 Ken’s taunt:

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 4-E996-E4-E-064-E-41-E6-879-A-6-CEB6-D82-F605

affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2023, 7:54 am

yeah, most people are like that to me on that site for no reason, you don't have to like my stuff but it does not mean you can be ignorant to them because their works are not something their interested in, anyway I did updates thanks to him but you know, I'm kinda over it with all of them.

Sil3NT J, yeah some of the stuff I tried to do some things the way i see them working. anyway I would not been able to make this game without you!

I am mostly away from every mugen site but here and mugen archive where I just post my characters.

I want I got alot better with this game but it took alot of negative stuff I had to go through just for help. it was worth it but mostly not. mugen is supposed to be fun not anything negative for no reason.

anyway version 2 is in the first post. everything in the characters are fine the way they are.

Tiger-Boy and ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg like this post

Back to top Go down
Tiger-Boy

Tiger-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2023, 9:29 am

Spoiler:

I am not sure why people at MFG went awol with this release. And even less why they were taking it so negative (Specially Trololo).

All I can say is the same I said before: It's not perfect, but it has a lot of potential.

The Lee and Birdie Chars you have in the game are my favorites.  Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 1f601

I also found that the people in this forum are more supportive. This to me is important. No one is paying you to do this. You do this because you like it.  And if it means anything, you have my support.

Keep up the creative work, and keep learning. I wish you the best.  Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 1f600
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2023, 1:52 pm

awol is a military term meaning, 'absent with out leave", so not sure it applies above Wink

did you mean chaotic or similar?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Tiger-Boy

Tiger-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2023, 4:23 pm

volzzilla wrote:
awol is a military term meaning, 'absent with out leave", so not sure it applies above Wink

did you mean chaotic or similar?

It does? Thought it meant something else.  Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 1f601

Anyway, what I meant to say is that when I read the comments, it seems they had so much anger regarding the release, as if they were offended by it (specially Trololo). Which makes No Sense. MUGEN content is released almost every day, and you don't see people going mad about it.

(Well... Maybe in MFG they do... I don't know...) Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 1f615
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 20th 2023, 3:03 pm

Nexus Gaming wrote:
yeah, most people are like that to me on that site for no reason, you don't have to like my stuff but it does not mean you can be ignorant to them because their works are not something their interested in, anyway I did updates thanks to him but you know, I'm kinda over it with all of them.

Sil3NT J, yeah some of the stuff I tried to do some things the way i see them working. anyway I would not been able to make this game without you!

I am mostly away from every mugen site but here and mugen archive where I just post my characters.

I want I got alot better with this game but it took alot of negative stuff I had to go through just for help. it was worth it but mostly not. mugen is supposed to be fun not anything negative for no reason.

anyway version 2 is in the first post. everything in the characters are fine the way they are.

Hi my friend Nexus Gaming.
Tnx again for sharing.

Now about negative stuff. U have do all those years many things and share many chars and more. So ignore negative stuff things.
If someone dont like ur work... then dont download... nobody force no one download something.
And last thing... if someone judge u because dont like what u did with SF1 be my guest to do better then u and then share with us as u did.

Continue ur work as u did all these years. And all here stop take seriusly people that have done 0 chars or even an edit and just download free and only know to judge. Negative people are around us also in real life... and what?  I dont care the are misery and they cant effect me.
Have a nice day my friend.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 20th 2023, 4:51 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
be my guest to do better then u and then share with us as u did.

Okie dokie.

--

Hey Nexus, I understand you recently released an update to this game after working alongside Trololo (I believe -- you're free to correct me if I'm wrong) to iron out a lot of the kinks, which is great! You're free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of that, by the way.

If people still see issues with your game though, I'd be willing to help. I could show you how to address these issues or I'd be up for workshopping my own version of the game to see what happens.

I see a lot of the "if you don't like it, do better" arguments which... I think is always very, very dismissive. Nobody should ever be negative, but "if you don't like it then you do better" just dismisses everything, be it random hate or legitimate criticism.

If someone can't do better, then what? Are they just supposed to... be okay with what they have? That's not necessarily a bad thing, this is a hobby after all, but it's important to be critical still. I do NOT support negativity or flaming or random hating for no reason, but I personally think the MUGEN community doesn't care much for criticism anymore.

So, Nexus, if you want to take me up on this, feel free to respond here or DM me or what have you. No need to tell me about anything else, I'm just looking for a yes or a no -- I'll respect either answer. We can either work together or I'd like your permission to do up my own version.

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tiger-Boy

Tiger-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 20th 2023, 5:00 pm

I believe Nexus did an amazing job with the new update.

I just don't approve how Trololo gave his 'criticism'.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 20th 2023, 10:52 pm

087-B I'm good thanks you though!

this year is my last year with making full game projects because i want to be able to move on with the knowledge i have for a fighting game i been working on, i wanting to get better but get disrespected, same thing that just happened, happened years ago there. yes trololo helped me out with the way to balance some stuff with characters, with it be to fix up my characters animation timing, fixing up hitboxes, and characters not dealing out too much damage. but all of getting better is not worth all of that negativity.

yeah mugen should be for fun but most of those years were not for me. i took their advice and did things on my own. but it didn't matter, no one can get better with ignorance coming at them.

thank you guys for the words, when other people give me feedback i use them. only if i started out in mugen from a different website. mugen is still fun, it's just not a lot of good memories. i have like 2 or 3 game projects i like to do before this year is up, or if i can squeeze in a 4th one after this year. a game which i cancelled twice "Shonen jump vs. capcom".

thank you guys for understanding.

Tiger-Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 20th 2023, 10:53 pm

if i ever have time i will add one more character in sf1 remake. wont say who but its only if i have time this year or not.

Tiger-Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tiger-Boy

Tiger-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 20th 2023, 11:30 pm

I understand. I look forward to your projects, and that 'mystery' SF1 character. cheers

Nexus Gaming likes this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2023, 3:12 am

087-B wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:
be my guest to do better then u and then share with us as u did.

Okie dokie.

Can u explain some more of ur words 087-B?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)   Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Full Game Release)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next