The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages by Arachno-Man
Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Today at 3:34 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 8:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}

Go down 
+14
Midnight-Son
Beto
Fightfan
Shining
Trojanman704
tank402
BlueSpiderX
Predator
E.nigma
Red Hood
Erroratu
Hypersonic
Ax
JEDDragon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 6:37 pm

OK, link is up in downloads! Thx man!

Remember to refresh your web browser cache, or just hit the refresh button until you see it.

This way everyone will be able to try it out for years to come, maybe you'll get offers to from coders to help you find and repair those bugs down the line. yes
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 6:38 pm

...great ax, as always Wink 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 6:52 pm

Ax wrote:
OK, link is up in downloads! Thx man!

Remember to refresh your web browser cache, or just hit the refresh button until you see it.

This way everyone will be able to try it out for years to come, maybe you'll get offers to from coders to help you find and repair those bugs down the line. yes
thanks dude
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 10:18 am

There are so many problems with this character
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 11:30 am

I know I intend to fix it soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 12:24 pm

New ideas are always welcome, but I must say, their new new stance seems louder leave him, since he now stands becomes incompatible with the movements of spiderman capcom that are 80% crouched among other things, good luck with he.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 1:04 pm

thanks I was going for new move sets that are based off games that go with that stance though like I keep saying it's still a beta and really is too early to say so right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 9:09 pm

as a good friend once told me this is certainly more than what I expected
amazing I didn't think any one could top off zvitors spidey and you sure pulled through
hes everything you would expect from a playable spider-man in a video game
not only that but he gives a significant difference to other versions like making the scarlet spiderman necessary and something else entirley
a very good luck to you I cant wait to try him out and edit the cmd to my liking keep it up
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 3:08 am

thx bro for uploading it by media fire Wink 
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 3:15 am

LOVE this move BRILLIANT ! Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 20qhyl3
maybe i can help ya too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 9:01 am

I could use some Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 2649099129 though on spidey.  though I got like 5 projects and I do have some extra ones I have on the back burner like Sephiroth Razz Big O, Alteisen, gundam war: SRW edition and so on study so I'm like way behind on lot of things right now. scared 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 8:57 pm

I did plan to release spidey beta 2 today. but gonna be delayed a bit.
also gonna release a wing gundam zero beta 2 later on tonight. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 9:21 pm

Rockin, Jed! I'll try to be the first one to get Wing Zero! Do you have Wing Gundam for download?
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 10:42 pm

so far no being one guy with very little help right now it's taken me since 2006 to develop gundam war chars but so far I almost done with that. wing zero. I'll be updating in minute now. Very Happy

Updated note his not done a lot fixs some new bugs I'll update the post tomorrow and and do video update as well
Back to top Go down
spaik998

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2013, 11:29 pm

haz el char the amazing spiderman beta 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}   Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Spiderman Beta 2 {update}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next