The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:16 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas

Go down 
+20
O Ilusionista
jspiderman171717
Doom
MERK_U
volzzilla
Blagoy
crosspotts1.0
MatreroG
Avaid
yolomate
animaraz
cormano
Mr.Ketchup
shags2dope
JARRO77
dev
Vovanilkto
Melter
Shining
Pilgrim
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

MatreroG

Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 11:52 am

Pilgrim wrote:
Don't have much time today to make a video...

gartanham, Pilgrim, yolomate, bam77, jspiderman171717 and Rotsopmi like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 3:38 pm

Awesome now I have 2 whirlwinds this is great day

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 4:47 pm

Thank you for the release good surprise take your vacation and enjoy it Smile

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 9:21 pm

another great addition courtesy of you, pilgrim Very Happy

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 6:06 am

Wow. When you didn't think the end of 2022 could get any better with Mugen releases, you leave us with this!  Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 2800933067  

@Pilgrim. You are underrated as a Mugen Artist, & are def up there with one of the best to do it.  yes

Clean sprites, & beautifully done code for the most part. Also love your taste in preferences with his style & gameplay.
Love how you integrated MK Kabal "wind" sprites into him.
All the wind FX chosen here is wicked. His air strike combo's are deadly after using his one hyper. Twisted Evil

The Intro's / Win Poses & Taunt are also all really cool. Cool

I will leave you with some feedback:

I noticed there is a bug in one of the Intro's where he is holding the money bag. I noticed that during gameplay a couple times without skipping, he would drop the $ bag on the floor & then be holding another one right after. This doesn't happen every time though. (When skipping the intro the money bag isn't left on the floor)

In my opinion, it's an eye sore to the stage itself leaving the $ bag there left on the floor during the fight without skipping intros.
My suggestion to you would be to implement a disappearing money bag code that flickers out before the end of the intro.
(Sandman has this in one of his intro's I believe / a money bag that flickers out)

-His backwards dash is more of a leap backwards. This makes him feel not as "fast" as he should be if that makes sense. Would love to see a reverse front dash of his which would make more sense, or something with wind fx for front / back dash as opposed to the sprite lines.

I would loved to see him have a solo reliant hyper as opposed to summoning his villain helper friend's.

Wish he had an A.I , but I'm sure that can always be added in the future when he is more revised with more amazing updates.

There is some other minor nit picks I would of done personally different myself that I won't get into right now.

I know you are on a well deserved vacation right now & I wish you all the best in 2023.  Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 670481599

volzzilla and Pilgrim like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 1:42 pm

Oops... It seems I forgot to comment here... tongue
I love it, thank you so much ... ilu

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2023, 1:32 am

The sprites are very clean and fluid, and I like their special moves/hypers too much, good tango and happy new year my friend!

Pilgrim and shags2dope like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2023, 2:03 pm

i like him alot Smile

feedback...

- color loss in the main port
- damage scaling gets too high when combos moves together in attack
- right now, klaw hits nothing. change things to where klaw and living laser shoot together...maybe have whirlwind stun opponent at beginning of hyper (some some other setup to where they can shoot at same time)

Pilgrim and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2023, 9:47 am

Trying the recently released Marvel villian Whirlwind against my (WIP) The Spider.

Was it good?
I think there is potential there, but there many round edges to fix - like his unbloackable tornado hyper (you can see in the start of the second round).

Also the $ sign in the intro is mirrored and its easy to fix.

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2023, 9:17 am

Wow I thought it was an update but damn this is totally different and new!
This is fantastic and quick! It wasn't so long ago that you announced on making him and then boom he's done!
Really great year to mugen from @Pilgrim 's works!
Thank you so much! cheers
Pilgrim wrote:
Thank you all for the nice words, this coming year I would like to be more inactive, these last 2 years I have dedicated too much time to Mugen.  So taking away something else for this Christmas event and something that I started, I hope to take that vacation that I have been saying for so long that I will take and never take. Finally, wish a happy new year to all.
You deserve a break and enjoy the feeling of no projects ongoing in mugen Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 311127478 Again thanks for all the fantastic works with great quality ilu Hope to atleast see you interacting in commenting on other people's character releases Very Happy

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2023, 4:08 pm

I really like the overall style of this character. Looks impressive. Working with sprites is no less admirable. It's great to see so many enemies of the Avengers and Iron Man in particular appear on the MUGEN screen. Who would have thought of something like this 15 years ago...
Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 4:42 pm

It has very interesting movements, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2023, 11:44 am

Nice work, I will try it ASAP. Thanks for share!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2023, 8:22 am

recently noticed he reverts to template stickman in burned, shocked and frozen states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas   Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whirlwind (Pilgrim) Xmas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2