The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Akira Yuki Release
Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:18 am

» Summer Patchnotes - Atrocious Difficulty
Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 3:40 pm

» Mortal Kombat Legacy: Remastered DEMO RELEASED!!!!
Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Emptyby jimboshorimbo September 14th 2024, 7:47 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 September 13th 2024, 9:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1

Go down 
+8
Elfary
gartanham
Doom
pseudoingles
volzzilla
Jhonny-DC
Pilgrim
MDS_GEIST
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wacky me

wacky me

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2022, 2:23 pm

Smile

wacky me likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2022, 2:33 pm

This screenpack would be pretty epic. I would love something similar to Marvel, especially as a feature for IKEMEN GO.
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2022, 3:16 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:

So after looking at some youtube tutorials, I think I was able to convert from WinMUGEN to MUGEN 1.0, I  don't usually make screen packs so I don't know if there are any major bugs but this is what it looks like I replaced some of the music from the original and put Justice League animated series music

Also does anyone know how to replace the lifebars I don't like them and I really don't know how to do it and dont feel like spending hours figuring it out Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 629558521 maybe this could be a group effort thing but remember that credits would have to go to the original author "wolviesam" I want to make this MUGEN 1.1 eventually Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 2649099129

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Dcmv-6-w642-o
you can make an adaptation of the edit I made a long time ago, it's in the downloads here on the forum, just change the logo.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/O16D9_mqgm/Lifebars_for_garth.html

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 55-558484_dairymaid-justice-league-logo-png
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2022, 7:43 pm

gartanham wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

So after looking at some youtube tutorials, I think I was able to convert from WinMUGEN to MUGEN 1.0, I  don't usually make screen packs so I don't know if there are any major bugs but this is what it looks like I replaced some of the music from the original and put Justice League animated series music

Also does anyone know how to replace the lifebars I don't like them and I really don't know how to do it and dont feel like spending hours figuring it out Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 629558521 maybe this could be a group effort thing but remember that credits would have to go to the original author "wolviesam" I want to make this MUGEN 1.1 eventually Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 2649099129

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Dcmv-6-w642-o
you can make an adaptation of the edit I made a long time ago, it's in the downloads here on the forum, just change the logo.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/O16D9_mqgm/Lifebars_for_garth.html

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 55-558484_dairymaid-justice-league-logo-png

the design is cool but trying to stick with 2D effects any other recommendations?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2022, 11:50 pm

could make your own dc screenpack. take pilgrim's recent release and sprite swap whatever in place of his assorted graphics.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2022, 8:19 am

volzzilla wrote:
could make your own dc screenpack. take pilgrim's recent release and sprite swap whatever in place of his assorted graphics.

Don't really have time or want to spend the time doing another one I really like this one and already have a 1.0 version working I thought it be easy
to get done but the MUGEN 1.1 version is giving me a problem can anybody help me with this when I upload the screenpack I get this error

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Bandic16

I looked up the problem online and it said something about extracting the right .lua .frag .vert files from Mugen 1.1 directory not sure what that is and where that is but if anyone can figure this out that be great because then we'd have a 1.0 and 1.1 Justice League screenpack with really impressive animations similar to Marvel Super Heroes screenpack here's the link below to the 1.1 version and here's how it should look like if it works the one your seeing in the video is the 1.0 version

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ymoi87e69ve0u5s/MUGEN_JUSTICE-LEAGUE_1.1.zip/file

Last edited by MDS_GEIST on August 2nd 2022, 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

gartanham and Mr.Ketchup like this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2022, 10:55 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:

I looked up the problem online and it said something about extracting the right .lua .frag .vert files from Mugen 1.1 directory not sure what that is and where that is but if anyone can figure this out that be great because then we'd have a 1.0 and 1.1 Justice League screenpack with really impressive animations similar to Marvel Super Heroes screenpack here's the link below to the 1.1 version.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ymoi87e69ve0u5s/MUGEN_JUSTICE-LEAGUE_1.1.zip/file

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 2800933067 Bringing the topic in the hope that someone will help because I'm also interested,
remembering that the problem occurs when we try to start a game on the versus screen.. lol!

MDS_GEIST, pseudoingles and wacky me like this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 12:00 pm

gartanham wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

I looked up the problem online and it said something about extracting the right .lua .frag .vert files from Mugen 1.1 directory not sure what that is and where that is but if anyone can figure this out that be great because then we'd have a 1.0 and 1.1 Justice League screenpack with really impressive animations similar to Marvel Super Heroes screenpack here's the link below to the 1.1 version.

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 2800933067 Bringing the topic in the hope that someone will help because I'm also interested,
remembering that the problem occurs when we try to start a game on the versus screen.. lol!

Has anyone had the chance to figure this problem out?

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2023, 6:13 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:

gartanham wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

Has anyone had the chance to figure this problem out?

Just bumping this again it says on my Mediafire that 25 people downloaded this screenpack was anyone able to figure out how to make this screenpack 1.1??
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2023, 10:55 am

Try to contact OldGamer, maybe if he has time he can teach you how to migrate the SP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Danny_dorito911

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 7:00 pm

MatreroG wrote:
Try to contact OldGamer, maybe if he has time he can teach you how to migrate the SP.

Ok, so i managed to actually make a functioning build if anyone is interested.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xKhyzflAJfyTa__w0uHmjgnMBawyrmPw?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2023, 9:47 am

I'll try it, thanks... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2023, 6:38 pm

Danny_dorito911 wrote:
MatreroG wrote:

Ok, so i managed to actually make a functioning build if anyone is interested.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xKhyzflAJfyTa__w0uHmjgnMBawyrmPw?usp=sharing

Just seeing this Danny thanks for the update was waiting for someone to take a crack at this, while playing it everything looks good, is there a way you can change the life bars? I feel like there way too big and take up too much space on the screen, also in the character select maybe can change the font colors so they stick out more and they're easier to see thanks again man cheers
Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2024, 4:29 am

This was one of my favorite screen packs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1   Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice League Screenpack to make for 1.1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2