The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10

Go down 
+15
dev
jspiderman171717
animaraz
skhsato123
ModeratorBot
MERK_U
yolomate
volzzilla
alnyrd
RenatoNat.J
crosspotts1.0
Shining
Avaid
candido159
Raijjin
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 Empty
PostSubject: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 12:37 pm

Hello there !
Here's another of my (many) WIP for the Anniversary event !
Man-Bat !

Years ago I found a sprite/animation of Man-Bat made by someone else (the awesome Jmaximuss if I'm correct), and I thought "too bad this isn't a real character..."
However, unlike most of his sprites, this one was not as complicated to replicate as it seems (except for the wings... real hard stuff here to animate nicely).
So I figured how to do the same thing at a large scale without killing myself of exhaustion, and with time I managed to do a real nice job (the wings were already made, so...)
And here it is !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You may think that this is not much, but this character is quite advanced, as I wanted to release it first before finishing Deadshot.
But since I will take a bit of rest after finishing Deadshot, I might complete this one in an unknown future, some time later...

Last edited by ModeratorBot on July 10th 2022, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit topic title)

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, Pilgrim, zequi007, Jhonny-DC, candido159, DuFundao and like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 12:50 pm

Wow looks good! Who's the base?
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 1:00 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Hello there !
Here's another of my (many) WIP for the Anniversary event !
Man-Bat !

Years ago I found a sprite/animation of Man-Bat made by someone else (the awesome Jmaximuss if I'm correct), and I thought "too bad this isn't a real character..."
However, unlike most of his sprites, this one was not as complicated to replicate as it seems (except for the wings... real hard stuff here to animate nicely).
So I figured how to do the same thing at a large scale without killing myself of exhaustion, and with time I managed to do a real nice job (the wings were already made, so...)
And here it is !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You may think that this is not much, but this character is quite advanced, as I wanted to release it first before finishing Deadshot.
But since I will take a bit of rest after finishing Deadshot, I might complete this one in an unknown future, some time later...

it does look good indeed cant wait for deadshot and this
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 1:20 pm

candido159 wrote:

For the sprite, it's John Talbain and nothing else. The only hard part is the fur and colors.
For the character (yeah, still a spriteswap, like all of my previous work) I used the Vulture Beta of Hodgoblin and Wucash because it flapped it's wings.
I will had special and hyper to fit more after this.

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 1:46 pm

Raijjin wrote:
candido159 wrote:

For the sprite, it's John Talbain and nothing else. The only hard part is the fur and colors.
For the character (yeah, still a spriteswap, like all of my previous work) I used the Vulture Beta of Hodgoblin and Wucash because it flapped it's wings.
I will had special and hyper to fit more after this.
Amazing, I really thought only the feet was jon talbain's. Goodluck with this, it will be challenging Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 2:42 pm

One of most hardest work in comics world of mugen
I hope to see more during this anniversary event
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 6:15 pm

O this is awesome and now all we need is the vantriqist and mad hatter

chancethegamer likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 7:54 pm

@Raijjin Really interesting this news, I also thought about making Man-Bat, but I found few sprites in the style of Batman Tas animated series, but these Jmaximuss sprites are perfect, I even thought of doing the same as you and enjoying them, but I really want to see this char for mugen, if there's something I can help, talk to me, even if it's something simple maybe I can contribute

02 02 02 02
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15224-man-bat-wip-idea

pseudoingles and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 8:25 pm

@Raijjin, why don't you also release your Thalia Al Ghul here?

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 12:43 am

alnyrd wrote:
@Raijjin, why don't you also release your Thalia Al Ghul here?

It's just a palette swap, except for some small changes like the assassins, so I don't think I'm credible enough to post this as my work.
Plus, I'm not really sure of the rules applying to posting in these situations here.
So I think I'm gonna pass on this one and post here only my most innovative work.

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 12:53 am

RenatoNat.J wrote:
@Raijjin Really interesting this news, I also thought about making Man-Bat, but I found few sprites in the style of Batman Tas animated series, but these Jmaximuss sprites are perfect, I even thought of doing the same as you and enjoying them, but I really want to see this char for mugen, if there's something I can help, talk to me, even if it's something simple maybe I can contribute

02 02 02 02
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15224-man-bat-wip-idea

Thanks ! I also used the sprite by GeekwithAttitude for some of my animation Smile
I appreciate the offer, even though I don't know what to ask for, as my only real trouble for now is fiding some Giant Bat sound fitting enough 😅 (without ripping from TAS or things where the sound is not clear), but I'll manage.
So maybe if something else comes up.

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 8:32 am

on this talia edit, best to not post it here. black widow is very well known here. all anyone would see in that talia edit is black widow because how engrained that character is to MMV.

--

back on topic, really loving the sprites for man-bat Smile its insane to hear you are using talbain as the base Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 27th 2022, 8:17 am

off topic...

@Raijjin Since a fan of Talia, I always thought Sheena by BOH from the Strider universe would make a good Talia base. I even at one time had a name/port swap of the char
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 27th 2022, 11:14 am

volzzilla wrote:
off topic...

@Raijjin Since a fan of Talia, I always thought Sheena by BOH from the Strider universe would make a good Talia base. I even at one time had a name/port swap of the char

I just checked that character, and I think she would be better for a Lady Shiva.
I tried some base for a Talia from the Rebirth comics (I love that style) like Mystique, etc...
Found a nice one in Red Snake from Martial masters.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 EmptyJune 27th 2022, 4:46 pm

sheena uses too many guns for lady shiva in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10   Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man-Bat WIP, video added 7/10
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next