The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release

Go down 
+15
candido159
thatguy
yolomate
Doom
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
Mr.Ketchup
MatreroG
Shining
Melter
bam77
Pilgrim
dev
Fede X
spidergoku
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thatguy

thatguy

MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 2:24 am

spidergoku wrote:

threw out the history in mugen we have many different spiderman's but never like this before
in his timeline Earth-90214 he is more then a web slinger hes a private eye he fights thugs,super villains & nazi's.....alot

Did someone say fights Nazi's...

After hearing that I had to pull out this mini game to give it a try. I was half paying attention playing here.

For those that may ask...
Call of duty zombies mini game by armin_iuf released here at MMV (a few years ago)

gartanham and spidergoku like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 7:54 am

Amazing event! The thought of Scruffydragon giving something to the public really is fantastic! I don't know what @spidergoku did to convince them but I thank you that you made this event even greater! The character is great as expected, with great sprites and coding. cheers

chancethegamer likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 9:05 am

thatguy wrote:
Call of duty zombies mini game by armin_iuf released here at MMV (a few years ago)[/quote]
Dusting off old stuff. Looks good!

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 9:07 am

thatguy wrote:

Call of duty zombies mini game by armin_iuf released here at MMV (a few years ago)
Dusting off old stuff. Looks good!

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 10:31 am

spidergoku wrote:
Well even tho this site have history i wanna wish mmv a happy birthday with this release

threw out the history in mugen we have many different spiderman's but never like this before
in his timeline Earth-90214 he is more then a web slinger hes a private eye he fights thugs,super villains & nazi's.....alot

and now he'll fight alongside any characters in mugen so ladies & gents I present to you

Spiderman Noir! Created By Supaman2525 & ScruffyDragon ............oh and SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!
heres hes brand new 1.1 Mugen stage Created by AvalokiteshvaraX

Noir DL Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jyjZ69UF0tRNWMKiVNZGRp9hfLCqw1hc/view?usp=sharing

1.1 Stage Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LU4WMnw6q2hK52h3641CxbdzgAt8tvgx/view?usp=sharing

wanna thank Scruffydragon for his awesome help
and to thank blackdragon for his help on spriting him
and to thank oldgamer for hes research on this awesome stage

hope you all enjoy it

affraid Very well done character here, with very fun gameplay, really a great gift for us fans of the arachnid universe, thank you very much guys. ilu
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 11:17 am

nice but need a separation of colors!! I wanna created new palettes!
Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 12:50 pm

Un spiderman muy interesante, gracias por compartir!
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 1:49 pm

you know.. i was so impressed when i saw this in development.
many years ago, a similar WIP was abandoned, unfortunately.
It was without a cape then, it seems the author was Pazitivvv, the author of Anti Venom.
When I was playing shattered dimensions, spider noir caught my attention and made me read the comics about it.
His stealth style and his brutality... this has become one of my favorite versions of the spider.
And you conveyed it so well.
The sprites are amazing, this cape looks cool and I'm glad you didn't add a hat. He looks perfect now. And we see that these are not just the dark sprites of a classic spider. A full suit, pants and of course movement. He is very cruel and rude. I like his down to earth style, even closer to the street level like Daredevil. And you did an amazing job with it all.
I thought Craven would be the brightest star at this party. But both of these characters are incredible. 2 stars are burning brighter than ever. A lot of work has been put into this work and you did it with love. Thank you for your hard work, this is an amazing gift. And it seems that the issue with spider versions is almost closed.
Now this one is my favorite.
The only thing is, it's strange, but you do understand that stealth mode is... useless in terms of playing against AI? =)
he doesn't need to see you, he knows where you are. It looks nice, but I edited it a bit to add nothitby to it. For attacks only, it still doesn't ignore projectiles, grapples, and special and hyper attacks. And I also reduced the time and increased the cost, so as not to upset the balance.
Well, I could not resist, and added a spider sens. Just adding this for all the spiders that should have it. Those. for everyone except Kain, ahahaha.
Thanks again, you captured the essence of the character perfectly. Fast, brutal and determined.
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Screen17

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 3:10 pm

ParaDo0x wrote:
you know.. i was so impressed when i saw this in development.
many years ago, a similar WIP was abandoned, unfortunately.
It was without a cape then, it seems the author was Pazitivvv, the author of Anti Venom.
When I was playing shattered dimensions, spider noir caught my attention and made me read the comics about it.
His stealth style and his brutality... this has become one of my favorite versions of the spider.
And you conveyed it so well.
The sprites are amazing, this cape looks cool and I'm glad you didn't add a hat. He looks perfect now. And we see that these are not just the dark sprites of a classic spider. A full suit, pants and of course movement. He is very cruel and rude. I like his down to earth style, even closer to the street level like Daredevil. And you did an amazing job with it all.
I thought Craven would be the brightest star at this party. But both of these characters are incredible. 2 stars are burning brighter than ever. A lot of work has been put into this work and you did it with love. Thank you for your hard work, this is an amazing gift. And it seems that the issue with spider versions is almost closed.
Now this one is my favorite.
The only thing is, it's strange, but you do understand that stealth mode is... useless in terms of playing against AI? =)
he doesn't need to see you, he knows where you are. It looks nice, but I edited it a bit to add nothitby to it. For attacks only, it still doesn't ignore projectiles, grapples, and special and hyper attacks. And I also reduced the time and increased the cost, so as not to upset the balance.
Well, I could not resist, and added a spider sens. Just adding this for all the spiders that should have it. Those. for everyone except Kain, ahahaha.
Thanks again, you captured the essence of the character perfectly. Fast, brutal and determined.
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Screen17
thanx glad u and everyone here enjoys it MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 670481599

ParaDo0x likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 3:18 pm

thatguy wrote:
spidergoku wrote:

After hearing that I had to pull out this mini game to give it a try. I was half paying attention playing here.

now thats awesome
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 7:13 pm

spidergoku wrote:
thatguy wrote:
spidergoku wrote:

now thats awesome

Yeah it is fun playing this game with your Spiderman Noir although I normally don't play, just work. LOL

Fantastic job on him yes Thanks for sharing Spidergoku and Scruffydragon
He is near perfection (see spoiler for minor feedback).

Some minor feedback:

spidergoku likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2022, 12:36 pm

spidergoku wrote:
Well even tho this site have history i wanna wish mmv a happy birthday with this release

and now he'll fight alongside any characters in mugen so ladies & gents I present to you

MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 S-l16010

Spiderman Noir! Created By Supaman2525 & ScruffyDragon ............oh and SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!
heres hes brand new 1.1 Mugen stage Created by AvalokiteshvaraX

MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 2022-011
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 2022-012
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 2022-010
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 2022-015
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 2022-014
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 2022-013
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 2022-016
MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 2022-017

Noir DL Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jyjZ69UF0tRNWMKiVNZGRp9hfLCqw1hc/view?usp=sharing

1.1 Stage Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LU4WMnw6q2hK52h3641CxbdzgAt8tvgx/view?usp=sharing

wanna thank Scruffydragon for his awesome help
and to thank blackdragon for his help on spriting him
and to thank AvalokiteshvaraX for creating this awesome stage

hope you all enjoy it
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2022, 12:50 pm

oh and i like to take the time to edit the post on the creator of the stage,oldgamer has nothing to do with it my apologies
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2022, 8:20 pm

cool article on spiderman noir - https://screenrant.com/spider-man-noir-character-facts-marvel-comics/
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release   MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV birthday event 2022:Spiderman Noir Mugen....and a Surprise release
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2