The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic

Go down 
+12
Shining
alnyrd
sil3nt_j
Fede X
OGSymbiote
chancethegamer
Splash
BigPimp
candido159
MatreroG
crosspotts1.0
Doom
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2022, 8:31 pm

really nice looking stages Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptyAugust 26th 2022, 1:55 am

Thanks guys!

I will be cooking some new WIPs next week, thanks to my buddy Reginukem.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptySeptember 23rd 2022, 12:35 pm

Still have to make the other PI1 stages, once that's done I'll cook the PI2 ones. Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptySeptember 23rd 2022, 7:21 pm

i guess i didnt understand what you mean by expandable when watching.

i guess i was thinking how there are breakaways to go down in some mugen stages, but in the case i thought you meant, same thing but horizontally.

LasombraDemon likes this post

Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptySeptember 23rd 2022, 8:00 pm

Thanks! Yeah, it's using a new SCTRL that allows us to expand stage boundaries.

This means Rugal and other characters can pull a God Press (that auto-detects corners), and truly open up new stage areas, without the bugs we would get if we used a helper-wall.

So far, I'm prioritizing classic stages that had these features and were not feasible before.

When the new official IKEMEN Go version that fully supports this is released (so far I have used a version compiled from source), I plan to release PI1/2, RotD and the MvC1 stage.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2022, 9:37 am

Well done comrade. That constant search for exhance the possibilities of the bgs and the gameplay is admirable.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2022, 9:44 am

Can we do something like dead or alive like kicking some one off a part of The stage and landing on a new part of a stage to continue the fight

Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2022, 12:07 pm

MatreroG wrote:
Well done comrade. That constant search for exhance the possibilities of the bgs and the gameplay is admirable.
Gracias! IKEMEN Go has a lot features, and our compatriota Wreq is actually adding more features for us interactive stage makers.

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Can we do something like dead or alive like kicking some one off a part of The stage and landing on a new part of a stage to continue the fight
Yes, it's doable. That is actually *easier* to do, since it completely swaps the fighting area, while this *adds* to the fighting area.

Also, made the other PI1 stages. Will probably tackle PI1/2 remaining stages soon.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2022, 11:56 pm

you mean the latest version of ikeman go? what is the latest version for the public currently?
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 3:04 pm

volzzilla wrote:
you mean the latest version of ikeman go? what is the latest version for the public currently?
IKEMEN Go being open source, you can compile from the latest source and get a taste for some new features.

Current official public version is 0.98.2, upcoming version is 0.99

One more WIP:
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptyOctober 20th 2022, 12:30 am

while its cool and all, i'm thinking system only works in underwater scenerios...which there are not alot of...or may get old if too many water stages? maybe adapt to other things too?

Last edited by volzzilla on October 20th 2022, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptyOctober 20th 2022, 2:21 am

Another question is there a possible way yet to have a p1 vs p2 vs p3 vs p4
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2022, 12:27 pm

volzzilla wrote:
while its cool and all, i'm thinking system only works in underwater scenerios...which there are not alot of...or may get old if too many water stages? maybe adapt to other things too?
Yeah, truth be told there are hardly any water stages. I was just wondering if I could do something like this.

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Not yet. Such a mode would demand Teams 1-4, when there actually are only 2 teams in any match, since the first days of MUGEN.

New WIP: Cameo System

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2022, 12:35 pm

LasombraDemon wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
Yeah, truth be told there are hardly any water stages. I was just wondering if I could do something like this.

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Not yet. Such a mode would demand Teams 1-4, when there actually are only 2 teams in any match, since the first days of MUGEN.

New WIP: Cameo System
Fantastico stage vecino, excelente codificacion de como ampliar un stage, espero que pronto puedas lanzar esos stages
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2022, 7:00 pm

fede de 10 wrote:

Fantastico stage vecino, excelente codificacion de como ampliar un stage, espero que pronto puedas lanzar esos stages
Gracias pibe! Este con los cameos ya está lanzado.

Saludos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next