The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Emptyby marvel Today at 12:21 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds   Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds EmptyMarch 18th 2022, 11:56 am

Hello everyone!!!!

I have almost finished this two-in-one char of Arthas and the Lich King, I got sounds of the lich king, but not of Arthas before becoming the same... the heroes of the storm version of the sounds I'm looking for is called "Arthas Prince crown", but I haven't found them to download... anyone found them out there? I would also use warcraft 3.

Here are some images of how the char is looking (I already have a new computer to put them Very Happy):

Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Arthas10Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Lich_k10

Thanks in advance for the help tongue

Mr.Ketchup and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds   Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds EmptyMarch 18th 2022, 6:39 pm

ghost_rider wrote:
Hello everyone!!!!

I have almost finished this two-in-one char of Arthas and the Lich King, I got sounds of the lich king, but not of Arthas before becoming the same... the heroes of the storm version of the sounds I'm looking for is called "Arthas Prince crown", but I haven't found them to download... anyone found them out there? I would also use warcraft 3.

Here are some images of how the char is looking (I already have a new computer to put them Very Happy):

Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Arthas10Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Lich_k10

this?:
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds   Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds EmptyMarch 19th 2022, 2:55 am

yolomate wrote:
ghost_rider wrote:
Hello everyone!!!!

this?:

Effectively... but I would like to find them to download directly... when I download them from Youtube and separate them, they seem to lose quality...
Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds   Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds EmptyApril 29th 2022, 12:14 am

How is the character development coming along?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds   Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds EmptyApril 29th 2022, 5:19 am

He looks amazing! I just wish, that there would be a possibility to play as Arthas Paladin outlook. Or, perhaps, you could make another character from him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds   Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Help for Arthas from World of Warcraft Sounds
Page 1 of 1