The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the superior spiderman wip

Go down 
+28
malevka1
Fede X
Yunnin
latino503
DarthPhoenix99
Navana
alifathar
kresnik432
Fightfan
Predator
AmazingGoku
OGSymbiote
JEDDragon
Shadman
yolomate
Red Hood
sky-79
E.nigma
perfect kane
JARRO77
Beto
RG_OP
Erroratu
Anarky
CosmicToxin
DANY (spider boy)
ldpp
superior future
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2013, 12:39 am

i like this vip man, Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2013, 6:10 am

superior future wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
Is this gonna be just a spriteswap of Spiderman or will he have different moves and playstyle?
 Yes, it will be different
Good,ill try it out when you finish it then
Back to top Go down
perfect kane

perfect kane

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 7:36 pm

hey superior future i saw this new stance and i look a problem! the legs need more motion men
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 12:26 am

good luck on him
Back to top Go down
perfect kane

perfect kane

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 7:59 pm

jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh hey i saw the image from me and you are fighting jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: bat bat bat bat bat bat bat bat drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub samus samus samus samus samus samus samus samus samus samus samus samus samus the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 1759413731 the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 1759413731 the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 1759413731 the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 1759413731 the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 1759413731 objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :pbnj: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: :gir: drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb bub objection jokers laugh bat :pbnj: drop da bomb :pbnj: :gir: :gir: :pbnj: objection objection objection
Back to top Go down
superior future

superior future

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2013, 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
making more animations. I have two new animations and one still in process.
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 10:04 am

Hellz Yeah!

Now this is a project I can get behind. Suggestions-

New voice clips from the ground up. Yes it's Peter's body, but Ock is doing the talking. SF3 Alex would work.

I'd incorporate a few of Strider's moves, just with the Spiders instead of the animals.

All punches must be slashing moves (SSM has claws) you can likely use Sabertooth's hands.

One of the many things I like about Sprider-Ock is the use of Spider-bots. A Giant Spider-bot (as seen in your posted pictures) would make a great super move, MVC2 Jin will have what you'll need there.

As for the Spider-Bots themselves, You'll need an experienced spriter to make that happen. Once you finish your main SFF, contect me and I'll make your Spider-bots. Heck, I'll even make an intro and winpose for ya.

Good Luck alien 
Back to top Go down
superior future

superior future

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 6:19 pm

sky-79 wrote:
Hellz Yeah!

Now this is a project I can get behind. Suggestions-

New voice clips from the ground up. Yes it's Peter's body, but Ock is doing the talking. SF3 Alex  would work.

I'd incorporate a few of Strider's moves, just with the Spiders instead of the animals.

All punches must be slashing moves (SSM has claws) you can likely use Sabertooth's hands.

One of the many things I like about Sprider-Ock is the use of Spider-bots. A Giant Spider-bot (as seen in your posted pictures) would make a great super move, MVC2 Jin will have what you'll need there.

As for the Spider-Bots themselves, You'll need an experienced spriter to make that happen. Once you finish your main SFF, contect me and I'll make your Spider-bots. Heck, I'll even make an intro and winpose for ya.

Good Luck alien 
your ideas are fantastic. I also planned to include spiderbots and the giant spiderbot and your idea of ​​using hands Sabertooth, I loved it. I expect to see the introduction and winpose. I appreciate your ideas and help thanks
Smile 
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 8:16 pm

He looks good superior, are you gonna use the henchmen too?
Back to top Go down
superior future

superior future

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 10:20 pm

CosmicToxin wrote:
yes in the future
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 10:50 am

loving the way you work on him
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:39 pm

superior future wrote:
CosmicToxin wrote:
yes in the future
Thanks that's cool!
Back to top Go down
superior future

superior future

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 5:48 pm

new animations

Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 6:25 pm

If anyone has a/some shots of the giant spiderbot from the side, it would be a big help.

I'm spriteing it from scratch.
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 6:48 pm

superior future wrote:

new animations

Those look superior Superior clap keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the superior spiderman wip    the superior spiderman wip  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the superior spiderman wip
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next