The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Base Idea
Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!

Go down 
+4
nedflandeurse
Doom
Shining
Pilgrim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 11:31 am

So much hours to finish this game, and now is complete. Select screen redone, added Tarou and Herb to the Roster, change guard anim in p-chan and Xian pu cat, fixed little bugs. Add Ending/Credits scene, add Intros to 12 principals chars (Ranma, Akane, Ryouga, Genma, Xian Pu, Moose, Obaba, Happousai, Ukiou, Kunou, Kodachi and Kouchou, Ranma and Genma share the same intro).

So in a Fact, there are 18 chars with same gameplay and fx, 7 of them have transformation to their totems, 12 of them have Intro, game have logo, opening, and ending/credits scene, mugenhook implemented to give animations to the portraits in the select screen, reshade implemented if you have some cool filters. I know Ranma is old for a lot of people, but all we know this Anime deserves a game like this or better. So hope all of you enjoy.

Credits to original coders and original sources in the credits scene like in the defs.

Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   Mugen030

Link of the game:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fvcc95ph7yufe52/Ranma_Mugen_Season_Finale.rar/file

P.D: If someone find any bug please tell me to try fix it

animaraz, nedflandeurse, MatreroG and duskvegeta like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 12:19 pm

great result!!!!!
finally completed game clap
great work with new last characters

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 1:23 pm

Shining wrote:
great result!!!!!
finally completed game clap
great work with new last characters

Thanks for everything, for being the tester too.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 2:16 pm

Thanks Pilgrim ... ilu

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 2:35 pm

Doom wrote:
Thanks Pilgrim ... ilu

Thanks to you for your follow up
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 12:34 pm

I'm very late!
But I finally had the chance to play this game... And

It's a freaking GEM!
Everything is so well done.

I really recommand it to the fans and people who want to play a fun and great game.

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 2:07 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
I'm very late!

It's a freaking GEM!

I really recommand it to the fans and people who want to play a fun and great game.

Thanks for the words, I find it somewhat disturbing that one or the best of my works in mugen went so unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 2:19 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
nedflandeurse wrote:
I'm very late!

It's a freaking GEM!

Thanks for the words, I find it somewhat disturbing that one or the best of my works in mugen went so unnoticed.

maan havent watched ranma for 2 years now damn but i will try the game soon

also about "I find it somewhat disturbing that one or the best of my works in mugen went so unnoticed"

just keep in mind that people come here MOSTLY for the marvel and dc characters (or comics ig )

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 2:33 pm

Avaid wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:
nedflandeurse wrote:
I'm very late!

It's a freaking GEM!

also about "I find it somewhat disturbing that one or the best of my works in mugen went so unnoticed"

just keep in mind that people come here MOSTLY for the marvel and dc characters (or comics ig )

Yes, I know that is the reason, that's why it's a shame, although I'm more of Marvel / Dc I do not think I get involved as much in those franchises as I did with Ranma, Because from my point of view Ranma lacks more good opportunities in Mugen Fighting Games than Marvel or Dc.
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 2:38 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
Avaid wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:
nedflandeurse wrote:
I'm very late!

It's a freaking GEM!

Yes, I know that is the reason, that's why it's a shame, although I'm more of Marvel / Dc I do not think I get involved as much in those franchises as I did with Ranma, Because from my point of view Ranma lacks more good opportunities in Mugen Fighting Games than Marvel or Dc.

fr fr the series goes so well with fighting games im pretty sure fans of the series will really love your game + it seems its based on the final arc which is cool honestly , shame the anime didn't get a complete adaption , wish we got a new adaption of it instead of the urusei yatsura remake/reboot
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 20th 2022, 1:00 pm

There is a lot of reason in these last comments that revived this old release.

Personally, I'm not a fan of this Ranma 1/2 anime, but I got to see part of the series at the time. All of this keeps me from trying the game that @Pilgrim made.
Now after playing it, check that it is very good, solid and fun. With simple and easy mechanics.
Beyond that there are no news between the roster or the backgrounds, this project deserves more attention. yes

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 20th 2022, 2:12 pm

Although I don't know this franchise, that doesn't prevent me from recognizing that this is a very well done work at Mugen... Congratulations to the creator. Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   670481599

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 20th 2022, 3:07 pm

Thanks MatreroG for the video, and the words, Thanks to you too RobsonMSH, I'll hope with the video more people can acess to the game.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   EmptyDecember 22nd 2022, 9:04 am

I did an All Supers video of this game:

I remember playing the original game, it had some crazy moves lol.

I have just one feedback: the power bars should be moved to the upper area, since it covers the characters a lot in certain stages, specially the small ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!    Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled) Final Season - Full Game!!!!!
Page 1 of 1