The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)

Go down 
+2
crosspotts1.0
Pilgrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  Empty
PostSubject: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 8:11 am

So this a a project for make a full mugen ranma game with the posibility to transform the char, of course chars like happousai or Akane can't transform, I take the same template for coding all, the game has a little intro and changes to the original Screenpack by Ze sensei, the code for transform is from Namaguideran and some concepts by AnkokuNaitou, Some sprites was edited and others added like shampoo's cat transformation or Ranma-chan. Hope all of you enjoy. Positive feedback will be recived, nothing about bad critics or cryings, please, only to fix bugs, fixing...

Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  Mugen028

Link to the Game

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jw3sbowqandfb1x/Ranma_Beta.rar/file

Next to come:
Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  More10

nedflandeurse and rodowood like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 8:57 am

Awesome 😎 thanks

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 9:13 am

almost all character have their transformation
you give us the anime/manga atmosphere
your work on ranma game is superb clap clap clap
great contribute at Christmas event santa
really thanks

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 9:33 am

What a great surprise!!
I want to try that Thanks for sharing!

My only wish is to keep the voices in Japanese (hopefully)

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 10:08 am

You made me a great gift of xmas,finally a ranma game with transformation,it is hard somwthing better than this for this xmas,thanks

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 8:07 pm

Thanks ... enamorado

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  EmptyJanuary 15th 2022, 2:42 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
So this a a project for make a full mugen ranma game with the posibility to transform the char, of course chars like happousai or Akane can't transform, I take the same template for coding all, the game has a little intro and changes to the original Screenpack by Ze sensei, the code for transform is from Namaguideran and some concepts by AnkokuNaitou, Some sprites was edited and others added like shampoo's cat transformation or Ranma-chan. Hope all of you enjoy. Positive feedback will be recived, nothing about bad critics or cryings, please, only to fix bugs, fixing...

Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  Mugen028

Link to the Game

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jw3sbowqandfb1x/Ranma_Beta.rar/file

Next to come:
Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  More10

I finally had the chance to test it more.
And I can say thi is a MASTERPIECE! Pilgrim, please tell me you will continue this game project.

-You can feel the classic feeling in the game, but with better gameplay.
-The menu and details in the game really give a great appearance.
-I liked the tranformation system! even fighting as P-Chan LOL
-Some sound effects or visual effect are a bit too MVC esque (but it's not a big problem)
-Glad Shampoo have her QiPao costume version ^^
-Cat Shampoo have strange proportions (perhaps too big head or something)
-I regreted Female Ranma is not in bikini version, perhaps some future extra feature (even if it's normal that male and female Ranma have the same costume here)
-Lifebars and superbars looks a bit misplaced (I would put wider lifebar + portrait) (And I would put super bars far from the center of screen)
-I don't know why button input in options indicate block run etc... perhaps a leftover of another game, but it's confusing.
-The choice of stages like Ryoga's wood stage with music from the Snes version is a great mix up!
-perhaps adding a 2nd throw to the characters... at least for their human form.

Keep it up! Again it's awesome!

Dou you have a website, a youtube channel or something?
I'm affraid I miss your next update if you only post here.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  EmptyJanuary 15th 2022, 4:38 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:

Dou you have a website, a youtube channel or something?
I'm affraid I miss your next update if you only post here.

Thanks

No,  I only post here, thanks for the feedback

Code:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15168-xmas-ranma-1-2-mugen-beta-with-transformations-enabled-season-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)    Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Xmas Ranma 1/2 Mugen Beta (With Transformations enabled)
Page 1 of 1