The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 8:34 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:10 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)

Go down 
+18
Shining
brucewayne74
animaraz
Doom
malevka1
JARRO77
Elfary
Blagoy
MatreroG
bam77
yolomate
Mr.Ketchup
RenatoNat.J
BigPimp
crosspotts1.0
Fede X
gartanham
skhsato123
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2022, 11:49 am

Yes he is coming along friends

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gartanham, BigPimp, yolomate, bam77, MatreroG and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2022, 1:02 am

woo hooo
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2022, 4:51 am

High quality sprite editing. Top work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2022, 6:12 am

Here something you can Here something you can improve
1 and 2 are easy 3 needs more work sabrethoon will help and 4 is like fck him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2022, 1:11 pm

I will take all advice in consideration friends
The character is very detailed
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2022, 1:25 pm

hmm, well, since we are going into advices and since you not so far in into sprites man, i will pitch in on that actually

im not really sure what is #1 Blagoy referring to, different palette for the legs? if that it, its a good change, but that could be done post-spriting, all colors could be replaced via palette

but i agree on 2 for sure, you should separate body white from costume white. better use light shade of skin tone instead of white for the skin. it will raise the quality right away (but use additional lighter color, not the previous color, accidentaly merging 2 skin tones! it could be merged via palette later, if need be)

3 and 4 are difficult to do. to replace ankles and redraw or replace shoulders could take quite a bit of time. i think it could be done after the first release, but its your choice. and if you release the character the way it is now in your sprites, and im still in mugen, i will do 3 and 4 myself for you, kraven is the last character i really want in mugen

but, if you are still open to big changes, i would actually even suggest to completely replace the legs with another character legs. ive seen the original base [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and i think erasing those boots is more work than to just outright replace legs completely with something that fits right away. i did it for doc, used bison upper body and cap legs, it will also give more options to unique punches/kicks

but its your choice. as ive said, i would definitely suggest doing #2, easy and will raise the quality right away
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2022, 2:06 pm

Also the head on walking sprites is little big remove 1 pixel from forehead and 1 pixel vertical
This also will help you.

BigPimp, skhsato123, candido159 and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2022, 11:46 pm

Thank you friends bigbimp and blagoy for support
Though difficult but i will work on them as a final update
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2022, 3:54 am

skhsato123 wrote:
Thank you friends bigbimp and blagoy for support
Though difficult but i will work on them as a final update

Yeah, sometimes it's easier to break the work in 2 stages, mentally easier, at least, I think I did this for all characters sprites, except shocker

@Blagoy, that looks like a great head tutorial man. Can you share a link?

gartanham and skhsato123 like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2022, 5:36 am

Friends , i need one more advice about characters in mugen whom gameplay resemble the nature of Kraven’s attacks and jungle based moves as a hunter

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2022, 3:54 pm

Jumping Upward Animation

gartanham, BigPimp and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2022, 4:12 pm

Saber tooth has a wild nature Tarzan I'll look more when I have time
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2022, 5:26 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Saber tooth has a wild nature Tarzan I'll look more when I have time
the sabre tooth base is over used and i do not to bring another sabre tooth wild character i need to bring a full original new fashion wild character
that plays and act in a wild jungle and hunter like mood that completely different than sabretooth
i think if we are going to create a Kraven it needs to be very original and different from sabretooth and any other character
between there are many pallete swaps from sabretooth to make him like Kraven if i did a kraven based on the - over used- sabretooth character then what will be the new thing
plus in this character i compine mny bases that are not used that much like condor from breakers , max eagle and king lion from savage reign and many neo geo battle collision characters
in my opinion to create all new Kraven we have to deviate from all over used characters
Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2022, 7:32 pm

If you need "wild" features, some obvious characters I think of are Jon Talbain and... Blanka. Perhaps to see the moveset in case there is any you can take from there?
Also this character, Jamm from Golden Axe The Duel, who is a woman, yes, but you can take inspiration from some of the moveset: https://www.spriters-resource.com/saturn/goldenaxetheduel/sheet/31231/

(Or use the animal pelt for your own sprites)

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2022, 8:35 pm

Oh I thought you were talking about a code base because I like saber tooths code also rugal hase a good code base that would help with an aggressive ai and then you just need to add some helper codes for spear attacks being thrown knives and smoke grenades /poison adding a way to set a trap in the middle of battle and the oppent walks in it and gets a net dropped on them that puts them in a dizzy state and one that hangs them upside down while you get 4 hits in but if they use the d pad to going back and fourth fast enough they can break out

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)   Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff)  mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Comics : Kraven The Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) mugen -Earth 616 ( By Skhsato123)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next