The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! EmptyDecember 28th 2021, 5:00 pm

Hey guys, long time no see!
im doing some little things in mugen again, but nothing too major, mostly adjusting ai for existing characters
sometimes i do this kind of tournaments for myself after ai modifications (actually the only thing i do in mugen come to think of it), decided to record one
all characters are publicly released by their authors (except this polaris), so you can download them yourself
mine are only slight modifications to fit the screenpack and AI, no new moves, nothing major like that
you can find credits for characters in the spoiler below

characters used::

note: most characters had their AI adjusted to be more or less on the same level, only with some boss characters (Cable, Magneto, Sinister, Xavier, etc.) being a little tougher. But due to mugen randomness and fights lasting only 1 round, there are still sometimes one-sided results or fights with unexpected outcome (like Beast AI coded by K99 who usually is a monster, here made to be much more mild, otherwise he wouldve just ran through everyone, just 1 example)

note 2: cyclops had his optic blasts edited to inflict double damage only to sinister, thats why he does so much damage in the first fight

and btw, merry christmas and happy new year to everyone! let the next year be much better than this slow one!

gartanham, jspiderman171717 and XmatixX like this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! EmptyDecember 28th 2021, 6:23 pm

Hi buddy, Happy Holidays and everything created and edited by you is very good. Did you update some stages as well? I really like the stage where Beast and Mystique fight. I haven't seen that one before.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 5:43 am

Hey man, happy holidays to you as well! Most of the stages here are default, except I added some character cameo sprites in the BG in a few stages. The particular one you talking about is unchanged, I believed it was called "forge's lab" originally
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 4:59 pm

continuing this theme, here is a spider-man 16 character tournament!

alot of unexpected results, and sadly, random one-sided fights, quite a few of my betting favorites never made it past their 1st or 2nd battle... but great finale!

characters used::
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 10:03 pm

Hi BigPimp... how are u?
Nice work.
What about this Polaris? Is she any version of urs?
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! EmptyDecember 30th 2021, 6:56 am

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi BigPimp... how are u?
Nice work.
What about this Polaris? Is she any version of urs?

hey man, im ok, how about you?

well, its just quick edit on scarlet witch, no new sprites, now new code, just applied color separation patch by Quickrandy i think(?) and ported specials and hypers from Zvitor's magneto and added a new stance
i can upload it, here you go:
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/4xogj7s9in22qtg/Polaris.rar/file
Back to top Go down
AvalokiteshvaraX

PostSubject: Re: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! EmptyDecember 30th 2021, 8:07 am

Fantastic job
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! EmptyDecember 30th 2021, 8:59 am

AvalokiteshvaraX wrote:
Fantastic job

Welcome AvalokiteshvaraX ... media

AvalokiteshvaraX likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!   Mugen X-men 32 character tournament! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen X-men 32 character tournament!
Page 1 of 1