The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP

Go down 
+3
Chris Monvel
DC VS MARVEL
RenatoNat.J
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP Empty
PostSubject: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 11th 2021, 4:19 pm

I was reading Hellblazer and at one point I was playing with the character Gargos created by Chuchoryu and I imagined something that would be cool. We already have a Constantine for mugen ok? What do you think of the idea of ​​having a Nergal to be the arch-villain of the cheating British wizard?

I edited Gargos' head and tried to create a Nergal. I think you might like the idea.

04  04  04[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 00  00  00 Papa Midnite Hellblazer

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on November 22nd 2021, 5:09 am; edited 4 times in total

rjplayer, yolomate and kimczi like this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 11th 2021, 6:01 pm

Hi. Yes very good idea.
This is the old Nergal morph and i like it Smile

I also try small touch at face of ur sprite...and maybe its good.
But uts a good idea anyway

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 11th 2021, 8:16 pm

There isn't actually a John Constantine for Mugen

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 11th 2021, 8:26 pm

Chris Monvel wrote:

I loved your Ghost Rider. Amazing project. Your animations are excellent.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on November 12th 2021, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 11th 2021, 10:54 pm

Awesome I say go for it

Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 12th 2021, 9:58 am

RenatoNat.J wrote:
Chris Monvel wrote:

I loved your Ghost Rider. Amazing project. Your animations are excellent.

Oh thank you so much!! :O

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 19th 2021, 1:39 pm

This is Nergal's first animation summoning demonic fire. I'm editing them little by little, I have many projects stopped at the moment but I haven't abandoned them and whenever I find some time I play a little and give them a try.

I still need better expressions on your face. I'm looking for effects. Pentagrams, demons, things like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 19th 2021, 3:00 pm

Hi RenatoNat.J. Great anim... also now head is perfect. also before was very good but now looks more to the comic... conehead i could say.

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 19th 2021, 3:37 pm

ok looks fine but the colors if you need colors write me!!

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 20th 2021, 9:41 am

yolomate wrote:

Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599 Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599 Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599
Thank you my friend. But still the project is practically at 1% I will be careful not to make the same mistake I made in Metamorpho. Because until today I haven't been able to correct the color problems.
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 20th 2021, 9:52 am

RenatoNat.J wrote:
yolomate wrote:

Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599  Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599  Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599
Thank you my friend. But still the project is practically at 1% I will be careful not to make the same mistake I made in Metamorpho. Because until today I haven't been able to correct the color problems.

Hi RenatoNat.J. When i complete my projects for X-mas... i will check ur Metamorpho and see what i can do with color problems.
I have fix many chars color problems for my roster. As i did also with my Cheetah that i do for X-mas.

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 20th 2021, 10:07 am

Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599  Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599  Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP 670481599

I couldn't identify the reason for this color error. I think the error is due to the way I fixed some of the sprites in the Figther Factory. I appreciate the help, any help is always welcome. Speaking of projects, I'm going to try to finish Black Lightning and Geo-Force, they probably won't be finished anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 20th 2021, 1:02 pm

so glad to hear it. Was hoping for news of your black lightning was super excited for him

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 21st 2021, 1:25 am

Black Lightning and Geo-Force? Very nice.
I guess u will work on them after u complete Hellblazer Nergal

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP EmptyNovember 21st 2021, 6:34 pm

[quote="DC VS MARVEL"]So, I have some projects that are more advanced, but I was idle for a while. There is still a lot to finish, I believe it will take a long time for them to be released. I want to make the characters be more complete. When I started my first Metamorpho element man project, Deanjo helped me a lot as did the entire Mugen Multiverse community. I'm coming back little by little and Esse Nergal will be worked on.

So far, only Metamorpho has been released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP   Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellblazer Nergal Mugen WIP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next