The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Iron Man - Released Emptyby animaraz Today at 10:06 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Iron Man - Released Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:45 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
Iron Man - Released Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Iron Man - Released Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron Man - Released

Go down 
+15
luigi2088
Red Hood
wingnut
Beto
Shining
ldpp
RobiWanKen0bi
galactus
DANY (spider boy)
Predator
Fightfan
cravd
Mazemerald
dakidbanks
Ax
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Iron Man - Released Empty
PostSubject: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 5:34 pm

Iron Man - Released

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://i.imgur.com/hnzx6DA.gif

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/guwp8y5g1kw7pjc/ironman.zip

This wip is still incomplete, he's very similar to Captain America's release. The sprite work isn't finished but he's playable. This character is made up of several different iron man characters. Not everything in this wip was made by me, much of it was made by others. This is a compilation of some of their work.

In this wip I was looking to only add to the original iron man rather than drastically change him. Why fix what isn't broken, right? Rolling Eyes He has his old stuff and some new stuff you might have seen before. Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 5:50 pm

Which Iron Mans did you combine? Zvitor's and Magus's?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 5:54 pm

Magus, 1%, and MSH/MVC's version.

I did not touch Zvitor's character.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 6:00 pm

thanks my friend!

your chars are really good.

you have always great ideas.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 6:10 pm

Smile 
iron man armor at some future new version ... that's a lot jehjejeje ..
on the other hand, a wip but not to stay in oblivion, thanks for sharing AX.

armadura de iron man en algun futuro new version...eso es mucho jehjejeje..
por otro lado un wip mas que no se quedara en el olvido, gracias AX por compartir.
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 11:23 pm

This is mainly Erradicator's version with just a little from others. I like it, but I would have liked it more if you would have added the Heavy Artillery more from Magus version
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 11:30 pm

WOW !
I now add it to my assembly !!
how long I was waiting for him!
Iron Man - Released 2800933067 Iron Man - Released 2800933067 Iron Man - Released 2800933067 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 5:56 am

Fightfan wrote:
This is mainly Erradicator's version with just a little from others. I like it, but I would have liked it more if you would have added the Heavy Artillery more from Magus version

I'm saving that for Warmachine Twisted Evil 

The way I see it is Ironman is all arc reactor, hence why the smart bombs were changed from metal to energy.

With the exception of course being the missle launch hyper, WAIT A MINUTE!!!! scratch perhaps I should convert that to into an energy based form instead, HHHMMM?? That's actually a good idea! Idea Surprised 

But yeah anyway, iron man is that but warmachine seems to me to be all military, guns, missles, and red laser cutters, grenades/bombs, and rockets.

They have to be different imo, so I think I'm taking the extreme of that tongue 

BTW Yeah i totally forgot to mention erradicator, he did invent one new attack, it says in his readme, which thankfully was still there silent 

That's the one thing that wasn't Capcom/Marvel.

Last edited by Ax on August 8th 2013, 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 6:06 am

FINALLY U UPLOADED TO MEDIAFIRE thx
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 9:13 am

Nice ironman Ax I think he's great personally and many thanks for
the Release very much appreciated Cool Smile 

cheers Ax cheers Iron Man - Released 670481599 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 11:45 am

Wow! I've just downloaded him and he's amazing! Great work, Ax! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 3:01 pm

i have done something like that. i took magus´s ironman and added a lot of stuff (hypers and specials) from other ironman´s creators like: zvitor, goku-san, some japanese guy i cant remember his name, and other .(just to make it clear:i´ve made this char is for my personal use. i respect all mugen char creators and their work ) Is just a recopilation of the best of every ironman created on the web
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 4:16 pm

ldpp wrote:
i have done something like that. i took magus´s ironman and added a lot of stuff (hypers and specials) from other ironman´s creators like: zvitor, goku-san, some japanese guy i cant remember his name, and other .(just to make it clear:i´ve made this char is for my personal use. i respect all mugen char creators and their work ) Is just a recopilation of the best of every ironman created on the web
You should share your personal version, why keep something so good away from your fellow mugen comrades? I am sure they all would have really appreciated this a long time ago, I know I would have. Having 3-6 different Ironman's in your mugen is a pain, for one it takes up space, then it's basically the same character so you have clones, after that you have to only pick one, which means you won't have something that the other one had that you really liked to use to, so in the end you never get satisfied but instead disappointed.

You could have saved me a lot of time to and I could have maybe created a Warmachine instead, or an Iron Monger  tongue 

I bet there are a lot of people out here who would love to play ldpp version. I hope you do decide to share it someday; you would make a lot of gamers here happy. yes

Or at least a youtube video Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 7:06 pm

very very very goood ax Iron Man - Released 311127478 
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 7:12 pm

tongue 
AX one war machine that would have been pretty cool, and I was more inclined ubiese by as only the capcom version is there for him and is a copy of ironman, in my view.
well just wait to see if you believe in scruffydragon desiden finish one war machine and share ...

AX un maquina de guerra, eso hubiera sido bastante genial, y me ubiese inclinado mas por el ya que solo la version de capcom es la que hay de el y es una copia de ironman, en mi punto de vista.
bueno solo esperar a ver si desiden terminar  creo en scruffydragon un maquina de guerra y compartirlo...
Iron Man - Released 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man - Released   Iron Man - Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Man - Released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next