The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE

Go down 
+15
ralbalboa
WaldoMugen
Somm
kyoman
JARRO77
candido159
alnyrd
yolomate
carpa5
Rotsopmi
Shining
animaraz
chancethegamer
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2021, 8:42 am

Many thanks. Superman Beyond is a long-standing ambition of mine. It's kind of a homage to multi-characters like Hal Jordan, which was made by Buyog. Although, of course, I had to go even further in my desire to "revive" the cape. I am pleased with the result, although I understand that it could have been even better. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to eventually release it the way I originally intended. I was very sad that I was not able to immediately implement Shazam mode. Thanks to God, that now the character is complete, as it should been from the beginning.

gartanham, Somm and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2021, 8:55 am

This one will never go out from my roster Wink Great work as usual Angelus Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 670481599 Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 670481599 Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 670481599

Angelus_Silverhead and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
WaldoMugen

WaldoMugen

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2021, 9:32 am

all superman fans are going to love this char.
thanks.

Angelus_Silverhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2021, 6:34 am

Thanks to MatreroG, I found a critical bug in cape code during stand and crouch blocking. I thought, that I have defeated all problems... Fixed this one.

Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 SUPS

My friends, link is updated! Check out the first post.

Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 Superman-BEYOND

MatreroG and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
ralbalboa

ralbalboa

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2021, 7:52 pm

Awesome update

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2021, 8:13 am

I also need to warn you, that all custom palettes by yolomate and tony_spector could not work correct in this new version because of improvements in smart palettes. Perhaps once they could to update these materials too.

I planned to do it myself, but not sure, if I'll remember all stuff.

MatreroG and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
ioriy30

ioriy30

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2021, 10:02 am

hello friend great update , thank you so much for sharing, do you still want to do the char of Superboy Prime? or left the project aside?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2021, 10:12 am

ioriy30 wrote:
hello friend great update , thank you so much for sharing, do you still want to do the char of Superboy Prime? or left the project aside?

Hard to say for a current moment. Once I have great plans for him and create some new sprites with animations, but later I have tried to concentrate on Venom and Superman. Status of Superboy now - frozen. Yeah, I wish to make more stuff for him and after that other people can complete the char with code, sprite improvements e.t.c. But when it gonna happen, I don't know. Because of my family life with wife, children and work I'am to busy to do something with Mugen projects. Look at Superman, I planned to release version 2.0 almost year ago, but every time something was on the way. So, to be honest, I can't promise to release or to show something about Superboy Prime at near time.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
ioriy30

ioriy30

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2021, 1:52 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
ioriy30 wrote:

Hard to say for a current moment. Once I have great plans for him and create some new sprites with animations, but later I have tried to concentrate on Venom and Superman. Status of Superboy now - frozen. Yeah, I wish to make more stuff for him and after that other people can complete the char with code, sprite improvements e.t.c. But when it gonna happen, I don't know. Because of my family life with wife, children and work I'am to busy to do something with Mugen projects. Look at Superman, I planned to release version 2.0 almost year ago, but every time something was on the way. So, to be honest, I can't promise to release or to show something about Superboy Prime at near time.

ok Man thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
tony spector

tony spector

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2021, 10:19 pm

Amazing work clap clap

I updated some old palettes Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2021, 11:16 pm

This is great! Hopefully Venom soon follows lol

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2021, 12:51 pm

@Angelus_Silverhead

Hey, can I know why you decided to use a Explod for guard sparks?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2021, 2:00 pm

Somm wrote:
@Angelus_Silverhead

Hey, can I know why you decided to use a Explod for guard sparks?

Actually, basic code was made by JARRO. You should ask him about that. But any way, it looks not so bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 2:53 pm

Finally got to test this update. Such AMAZING work fellas!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 10:35 pm

wow angel all these years and you still putting awesome works man Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 670481599 Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE   Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman Beyond version 2.1 RELEASE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next