The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
 JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer Emptyby Shining Today at 1:16 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
 JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
 JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
 JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer Empty
PostSubject: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 27th 2021, 3:32 am

JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer Q1hgbW8
Early Release for everyone.
This screen pack is already fully patched and ready to be used for everyone
This screen pack is already patched with NT Core 4GB patch
This screen pack come with 18 JUS Custom Original Mugen stages with Zoom
This screen pack come with mugen 1.1 and 1.0
this screen pack come with 152, 240, 540 and 1500 ADD ON PATCH SELECT SCREEN PATCHES
This screen pack come with OpenGL and Direct X version

get them here

JUS BATTLE HD 1.1 OpenGL version

JUS BATTLE HD 1.1 DirectX version

JUS BATTLE HD 1.0

Last edited by OldGamer on March 28th 2021, 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 27th 2021, 10:56 am

Looks impressive, very professional, like all your works ...  JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 28th 2021, 12:15 am

Doom wrote:

Looks impressive, very professional, like all your works ...  JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer 670481599
thank you Doom BUT IF YOU LOVE MY WORK SO MUSH you should told me that this Oldman screw up on the downloads link. lol!  and I had to fix my link becuase was on lock down to where no one could not have no access to downloads it but now I fix it now.you could of download my screen pack and report it to me but you did not pay attention to what is happening and so in future try downloading my screen pack and don't watch my video and then comment on it JUS saying lol! so be more like Shining at least he goes out his way to tell me what goes down lol!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 28th 2021, 5:28 pm

I think there is a misunderstanding.
I have never said that I downloaded it. I think it is understood, although English is not my thing. That is why my comments are poor.
I just wanted to let you know that it looks impressive, and that, to my mind, your work is always extremely high quality and in good taste.

Another thing is here:

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14384-jus-original-custom-mugen-stages-collection-part-2-by-oldgamer

There I said that I downloaded it. Without any problem. Although I did not say that I have tried it ... and not even if I liked it. I'm just saying that I have downloaded it and I appreciate your effort in creating it and your willingness to share it with all of us.

I don't always download the great creations. Although I recognize the quality. And many times I download very simple creations and I love them. It is a matter of taste.

Your jobs don't usually work well on my old monitor [4.3]. I think I have mentioned it to you on some occasion. I prefer the minimalist style. Although it is a pleasure to see your creations on video.

In this specific case, although I am a big fan of small 16bit games, I am not a big fan of the JUS style.

OldGamer likes this post

Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 12:04 pm

Doom wrote:

I think there is a misunderstanding.
I have never said that I downloaded it. I think it is understood, although English is not my thing. That is why my comments are poor.
I just wanted to let you know that it looks impressive, and that, to my mind, your work is always extremely high quality and in good taste.

Another thing is here:

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14384-jus-original-custom-mugen-stages-collection-part-2-by-oldgamer

There I said that I downloaded it. Without any problem. Although I did not say that I have tried it ... and not even if I liked it. I'm just saying that I have downloaded it and I appreciate your effort in creating it and your willingness to share it with all of us.

I don't always download the great creations. Although I recognize the quality. And many times I download very simple creations and I love them. It is a matter of taste.

Your jobs don't usually work well on my old monitor [4.3]. I think I have mentioned it to you on some occasion. I prefer the minimalist style. Although it is a pleasure to see your creations on video.

In this specific case, although I am a big fan of small 16bit games, I am not a big fan of the JUS style.
cheers ilu NOW THAT KIND OF FEEDBACK I WANT TO HEAR  FROM YOU <3 good job. also love how you express your self about it was PERFECT, I know was a misunderstanding. I just WANTED TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE THINKING THAT ALL. I wanted to see the side of you I really love about you, you trully express how you handle things. and I understand your english not good Very Happy dont forget  every words count Smile I just want to see how you react to my comment Smile now I have a better understanding about you and how you post your comment now. so please dont take it the wrong way I just want to see what is in your thought and I can see that now. so please share more of your thought and feedback in future Smile and also if you ever need any help in mugen stages or screen pack let me know I help you out and support you Mr. Doom <3
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 1:21 pm

This screenpack is just incredible, OldGamer! Retro, game and jus style is a wonderful combination. Greatwork Oldgamer-Dono!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 2:10 pm

I made a lot of comments like this when I was an Administrator. But it was very exhausting. I have a hard time understanding the meaning/intention of some conversations.
Of course, I must give credit to "Google translator". Without it I would look like a primate trying to imitate human language... lol
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 30th 2021, 8:30 pm

Doom wrote:

I made a lot of comments like this when I was an Administrator. But it was very exhausting. I have a hard time understanding the meaning/intention of some conversations.
Of course, I must give credit to "Google translator". Without it I would look like a primate trying to imitate human language... lol
cheers I understand now and yeah thank god for google translate buddy drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyMarch 30th 2021, 8:31 pm

Andy_X wrote:

This screenpack is just incredible, OldGamer! Retro, game and jus style is a wonderful combination. Greatwork Oldgamer-Dono!
cheers thank you Andy kun clap
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyOctober 15th 2021, 9:42 pm

New ADDON Patch for JUSMUGEN HD FOR MUGEN 1.1

Please understand this never been tested on HD version of JUSMugen HD 1.1
Be sure to have A Powerful Gaming pc when using this patch

there are many JUS MUGEN CHARACTERS that has a low megabyte size files and there some jus mugen characters that have HIGH Megabyte sizes that you want to avoid

for JUS MUGEN CHARACTERS with low megabyte size files
longest there size is between 20~40mb its will work just fine and same goes for the mugen stages that has low megabyte  that only runs KB size your good to go

JUS MUGEN CHARACTERS that has very HIGH megabyte size files
FROM 80~200+ MB Please dont you dare take that risk.
because the mugen wont run or will cease malfunctions

and also try to avoid Mugen stages with HIGH megabyte size as well
This patch not fully been tested,  Please test out and find any issue please let me know about the bugs and other problems when using this patch https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZM8E-YRpodUf0Cczl9P-o9frEcNerQ8/view?usp=sharing
 JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer XZWjXww
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer EmptyOctober 20th 2021, 1:47 pm

Extraordinary clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer    JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSBATTLE HD version 1.1 Release by OldGamer
Page 1 of 1