The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
 three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
 three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
 three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
 three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 5:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52

Go down 
+7
brucewayne74
candido159
carpa5
yolomate
RenatoNat.J
Shining
ghost_rider
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 Empty
PostSubject: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 4:57 pm

HAPPY NIGHT OF THE THREE KINGS !!!

As is the custom where I come from, tonight the wise men also leave gifts for Christmas ... so I thought about giving you this little gift tonight, Alan Scott and Jay Garrick from the new 52:

three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 Stand35

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ypgvyif3kj2kg4p/Alan_Scott.rar/file

three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 Stand36

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r8q166trv885msy/Jay.rar/file

I Hope you like it tongue tongue

I would like to dedicate these chars to my dear friend Yolomate, I hope he recovers as soon as possible, although I am sure that he will ... a fighter

candido159, yolomate, Somm and DuFundao like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 5:08 pm

happy night of 3 kings to you my friend and to all community
your gifts are always fantastic
thanks for sharing clap
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 5:13 pm

two things that I forgot...

my thanks to Wil.li.an and ZVitor for their John Stebart for the sprite base, to Acey for his Banshee that helped me make the head of Alan Scott, and to "Quicksilver sprite edit" for their version of Quicksilver for the jay base.

Alan's pals are bad (I don't give one with the pals  three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 2399657483  three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 2399657483  three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 2399657483 ), if anyone can fix it, I would be very grateful...
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 5:14 pm

Shining wrote:
happy night of 3 kings to you my friend and to all community
your gifts are always fantastic
thanks for sharing  clap

thanks tongue
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 5:21 pm

Amazing. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 5:37 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwww! clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 6:03 pm

amazing i like thanks bro bub clap clap clap clap clap clap clap bub bub bub bub clap clap clap clap clap drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 6th 2021, 10:05 am

Ohhhhhh I never expected to see these versions in mugen Shocked thanks they're great! cheers
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 6th 2021, 11:50 am

Great version of both chars,thanks
Back to top Go down
ralbalboa

ralbalboa

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 6th 2021, 2:37 pm

Wow!!!! Don't know what else to say... I'm speechless... What a great surprise for the new year!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 6th 2021, 10:12 pm

Great chars clap clap clap

I notice that you use my old razer as base for Alan Scott, do you mind if I made updates in the future?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 7th 2021, 2:18 am

Great work on them a video would be nice to showcase them
Back to top Go down
zequi007

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 7th 2021, 11:57 am

The best version of Earth 2 I've ever seen. Great chars btw!
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 EmptyJanuary 9th 2021, 6:25 am

thanks to my dear friend Yolomate and the great Thatguy, I pass you the link of Alan Scott's char with the paddle bug fixed

https://mega.nz/file/EVlQTQSJ#kYz9iqVrERNk2Dx6nHPsV0uJ8xdfKtxSzQLnJzyfQUs

many thanks to both of you !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52    three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

three kings night's gift... ALAN SCOTT AND JAY GARRICK NEW 52
Page 1 of 1