The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining Empty
PostSubject: Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining   Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining EmptyDecember 27th 2020, 12:01 pm

This is the new version of my Metamorpho with some edits made by Shining. I hope you have fun. He still needs superior artificial intelligence and new coded movements to give a more original touch to the character. I also need to change some sound effects.

I thank everyone from the MMV team who supported the project.

Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining Upperc15

It will be released soon.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Preview Video Metamorpho by RenatoNato and Shining
Page 1 of 1