The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:16 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!

Go down 
+4
Doom
Andy_X
Shining
ghost_rider
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! Empty
PostSubject: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 7:48 am

Hello everyone!!!

I don't know if it is correct that I put this port in "Work in pogres" .... but I wanted to show you this kind of "teaser" in images of what I have in mind for this Christmas:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I say nothing more tongue

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, yolomate, Somm, Andy_X and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 7:50 am

Cool I will count on you in Christmas event
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 10:42 am

Great project, Ghost_rider!

Last edited by Andy_X on December 11th 2020, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 11:24 am

Woow!! slow
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 12:50 pm

amazing!!! looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 2:03 pm

I saw some of your characters. They are very simple, but they are fun. Sometimes less is more.

But there is something that makes me very uncomfortable, is that they walk like Sagat. Because you don't update them and move the sagat away from your bases. At least change the walk. It's just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 2:16 pm

BetoMC wrote:
I saw some of your characters. They are very simple, but they are fun. Sometimes less is more.

But there is something that makes me very uncomfortable, is that they walk like Sagat. Because you don't update them and move the sagat away from your bases. At least change the walk. It's just a suggestion.

well ... I use that base because it is the one that most closely resembles the masters of the universe (although I also use it with the predators, so you are a bit right) ... if you remember, the masters of the universe were represented as very muscular guys, I really use Shao Kahn from chuchoryu (great creator) to make the masters because he is very muscular as these were, and makes the work much easier, I will not deny it, the figures practically all had the same base, they only changed the accessories and the heads ... I also do it a bit as a tribute to the classic figures that many of us have enjoyed ...

but you will be glad to know that there are two chars that you can see that I have NOT used that base ... apart from that I only usually use it for masters of the universe and predators ... with, for example, the DC chars that I have not I have used that base...

look at this image and you will see that almost all have the same base:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yolomate and Somm like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 7:11 pm

I wanna a full game, my friend!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! EmptyDecember 11th 2020, 7:52 pm

Si los liberas me comprometo el proximo año a sacar a Mumm-ra , un remake de leono-o y un personaje de los silver hawks, a un que tenga que pausar todos mis proyectos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!   in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

in christmas 2020... WE WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!
Page 1 of 1