The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021

Go down 
+3
Somm
Shining
OldGamer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021   Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2020, 3:57 pm

yolomate wrote:
amazing work!! lol! clap clap clap clap clap clap
thank you and also DannVS for his zero character
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021   Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2020, 3:00 am

Fantastic final work cheers it's good to know that you're still going to be active for the MUGEN community yes
Back to top Go down
DannVS

DannVS

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021   Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2020, 6:50 pm

OldGamer wrote:
DannVS wrote:
Zero Damaged design in Game over screen it's mine. Artwork for Maverick's Fury project.

https://www.deviantart.com/dannversus/art/Zero-Damaged-Megaman-X-Mavericks-Fury-615399330
sorry did not know this but I found this in https://www.clipartkey.com/view/bTiimR_transparent-fury-clipart-mega-man-x-zero/ website and that where I had found it but I did not take it from deviant art section and I had no idea you made it or you were the orignal artist that made it., when I found your megaman from clipartkey its said the image was free open sources to be used, so I took it and used it. I promise you DannV I will make a post and give you credit for your work fopr everyone to see it Smile but I had no idea was your and that why I used it found in other place, I don't want you think I was trying to steal your work but I want to give some advice and give a Future references when  ever going to plan on releasing your Artowrk or images. Please to keep it private and not be share it all over the ethernet. everyone on the ethernet will have access to your artwork without you knowing about it and because all website will be shared by other images site, your best bet to keep your artwork and images privately and never be shared again, but I promise to give you credit in the read me and other post of Mugen Forum community ilu

I didn't mean it badly, I have no problem with you using the design in the screenpack. I said it because I have ever had content / credits stolen and I have been accused of plagiarism.

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I use google translator.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021   Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2020, 5:10 am

DannVS wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
DannVS wrote:
Zero Damaged design in Game over screen it's mine. Artwork for Maverick's Fury project.

https://www.deviantart.com/dannversus/art/Zero-Damaged-Megaman-X-Mavericks-Fury-615399330
sorry did not know this but I found this in https://www.clipartkey.com/view/bTiimR_transparent-fury-clipart-mega-man-x-zero/ website and that where I had found it but I did not take it from deviant art section and I had no idea you made it or you were the orignal artist that made it., when I found your megaman from clipartkey its said the image was free open sources to be used, so I took it and used it. I promise you DannV I will make a post and give you credit for your work fopr everyone to see it Smile but I had no idea was your and that why I used it found in other place, I don't want you think I was trying to steal your work but I want to give some advice and give a Future references when  ever going to plan on releasing your Artowrk or images. Please to keep it private and not be share it all over the ethernet. everyone on the ethernet will have access to your artwork without you knowing about it and because all website will be shared by other images site, your best bet to keep your artwork and images privately and never be shared again, but I promise to give you credit in the read me and other post of Mugen Forum community ilu

I didn't mean it badly, I have no problem with you using the design in the screenpack. I said it because I have ever had content / credits stolen and I have been accused of plagiarism.

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I use google translator.
OOOH I know your not saying and badly. I giving you a credit and complement your work for your awesome work. and giving you advice that all ilu
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021   Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 5:45 am

yolomate wrote:
amazing work!! lol! clap clap clap clap clap clap
thank you buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021   Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 5:45 am

Hi everyone I made a tiny minor Updates for the IMTB 1.1 HD and IMTB HD 1.0 and turn out that Victory screen's portraits the group and index was uncorrected so I had to fix the number for it. now everything is should be working now for 1.1 and 1.0 for the HD version. please let me know if you encounter any other issue with the screen pack. Please post your feedback and bug report at this link here http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php? and your welcome to post your bug report and feedback on this topic section here as well for the screen pack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021   Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinity Mugen Team Battle Screenpack update for 1/21/2021
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2