The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
The Riddler Update - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
The Riddler Update - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
The Riddler Update - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
The Riddler Update - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Riddler Update

Go down 
+16
alnyrd
O Ilusionista
Aeon07
brucewayne74
spidergoku
Somm
carpa5
yolomate
malevka1
gartanham
JARRO77
crosspotts1.0
chancethegamer
Shining
RenatoNat.J
candido159
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

The Riddler Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 1:12 am

candido159 wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:
My only feedback is related with the Hypers would be cool give him more hypers

I give you some Hypers Ideas for a Future Update

1) Rush Hyper Combos and Final Hit with a Weapon

2) Some Weapons Shooting Fire

Twisted Evil
I think that more hypers are great, I'm thinking of adding more questions in his riddle hyper too. Very Happy

But I think he's final, but you're free to do those update of yours if you like, all my future characters are free for everyone specially for you, I love your updates The Riddler Update - Page 2 670481599

Ok bro i appreciate what you say about me

Well to me is interesting maybe i can do an update for this char we will see what happen keep going bro with all your stuff The Riddler Update - Page 2 670481599 The Riddler Update - Page 2 670481599

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 5:55 am

I like this char,one of the most iconic villain of all time,i only hope you could make a better and more realistic stance
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 6:05 am

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you all like him Very Happy

brucewayne74 wrote:
i only hope you could make a better and more realistic stance
Yeah I suck at stance sorry about that The Riddler Update - Page 2 2399657483

Last edited by candido159 on December 8th 2020, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2020, 8:29 am

WOOOOW the riddler !!
Great release man ! The Riddler Update - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2021, 11:50 am

The author kindly contacted me and we agreed that he will give due credit, as this character was made on the Bullseye that I programmed. For there was no mention of me.

As I said to him, people make mistakes, it's normal. The important thing is to learn from them, as many creators have already stopped working with Mugen because of this type of thing.

This can be a cool thing for new programmers to learn - respect and consideration.

I thank the author for contacting me.

Mr.Ketchup, candido159, MatreroG, RenatoNat.J and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2021, 12:58 pm

just tested him hes in his hurt animation instead of his stand can you tell me how to fix this
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 13th 2021, 8:40 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
just tested him hes in his hurt animation instead of his stand can you tell me how to fix this
It's a exhausted stance, I will change his dizzy stance to avoid confusion.

chancethegamer wrote:

1) Riddler drops a trap from above like in the video below and asks a riddle similar. If the opponent presses, the wrong button, a crew of thugs run in and beat up the opponent in the trap. If the opponent gets it right, they break free
I will add cage in his riddle hyper, does someone know a sprite that is the same with this? Or any cage sprites will do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 13th 2021, 9:28 pm

ilu I would like to see this, so I soon thought and found it, thanks to Loganir for the sprite. The Riddler Update - Page 2 670481599

The Riddler Update - Page 2 011

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2021, 12:20 am

Okay nice, but I thought loganir is strict towards his sprites scratch

Is there another cage sprites that has broken down sprites with it? In case if I'll use loganir's sprite, I need to have inspiration or a guide sprite on how looks if it is broken scratch Very Happy Very Happy

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2021, 7:54 am

I think loganir retired from Mugen. I guess you could go on his site and see if there’s an email to reach him at... but I think these days as long as you credit him you should be fine

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2021, 7:59 am

Also he gets caught in a loop when using his cane to shoot and can't get out until hit

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2021, 8:14 am

candido159 wrote:
Okay nice, but I thought loganir is strict towards his sprites scratch

Is there another cage sprites that has broken down sprites with it? In case if I'll use loganir's sprite, I need to have inspiration or a guide sprite on how looks if it is broken scratch Very Happy Very Happy

I do not think he will be upset that you use this sprite, he is from the Electro stage, I believe that due credits all is well...
coming back to talk about this hyper, it would be easier for you, if the opponent misses he is electrocuted, and if he gets it right, the grid just climb back up ...

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2021, 9:10 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Also he gets caught in a loop when using his cane to shoot and can't get out until hit
I will change it to a special that JARRO77 suggested because I don't know how to fix it The Riddler Update - Page 2 311127478  Very Happy

gartanham wrote:

I do not think he will be upset that you use this sprite, he is from the Electro stage, I believe that due credits all is well...
coming back to talk about this hyper, it would be easier for you, if the opponent misses he is electrocuted, and if he gets it right, the grid just climb back up ...
Okay I will use loganir's cage and credit him Smile thanks gartanham cheers  I'll see what best suits my satisfaction either electric or that crew of thugs that chancethegamer suggested Idea

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2021, 10:15 am

You can't use any of longnir stuff with credit or not he doesn't care he will be pissed
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2021, 10:18 am

He's not retired he's doing private work only and all of his sprites are off limits just a warning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Riddler Update   The Riddler Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Riddler Update
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next