The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project

Go down 
+6
kyoman
cravd
OGSymbiote
Ax
Nexus Gaming
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoshi24

Aoshi24

Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project Empty
PostSubject: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 11:06 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here. I wanted to share some WIPs on my full game project based on an anime classic, Rurouni Kenshin.  So far, I've converted 6 characters who are available for download in my youtube channel.

I am currently working on 2 characters now, Sagara Sanosuke and Okita Souji.  Sano is a fighter that will have the ability to pick up his huge sword in battle. Okita is a shinsengumi officer that will focus more on speed and combo-ability.

Here are some preview videos:

My goal is to release Sano in August and Okita in December. Afterwards, I may do Shishio Makoto or Makimachi Misao. To all Rurouni Kenshin fans, I welcome any ideas/suggestions and maybe even a wishlist on who you want to see in Mugen form. Thanks!

Last edited by Aoshi24 on February 28th 2014, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/A0shi24
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 11:12 pm

I followed your project i love it since your making samurai x characters it would be great if you made jin and mugen samurai champloo
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 2:44 am

This looks very cool! You are a very talented creator. I like that you are making a game out of this. You are very welcome here cheers 

I hope you'll stay and share with us some more.

BTW the zooming made the fights look even more amazing! Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project 311127478 
Back to top Go down
Aoshi24

Aoshi24

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 11:52 pm

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates on the Rurouni Kenshin Mugen project. I haven't been able to touch the project since I had to move to a different state for a new job and I was also on vacation for a bit.

Do not worry though... the project is still alive! Now that I'm settled for a bit, I can continue with the sprites for Okita Souji. Here is a playthrough video showing how much is done with Okita and the full game.  I hope you enjoy the playthrough.

As you can tell from the video, I still have a long way to go to finish Okita's sprites but at least the gameplay is solid and bug free.  I will try my best to finish Okita as soon as possible... and maybe even release a beta version of the full game in Fall 2014!

In the meantime, here is how much I've done so far with Okita sprites...
- Idle stances (standing, crouch,turn,guard) = 100%
- Win/Lose/Taunt = 90%
- Movement (walk, run, jump) = 75%
- Get hit/ Lie down = 50%
- Attacks = 0%

For more info and videos, check out my youtube channel. Thanks and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Aoshi24

Aoshi24

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyJanuary 25th 2014, 11:29 pm

Another update:  Okita is coming along pretty well.  Get-hits and basic movements are now 100% done!  Once attack sprites are done, we are ready for the release..

Another good news is that the next character has been decided... Makimachi Misao!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She will be the first female character for the game.  She will have easy combos, excellent mobility, and many projectiles but with low health and deals low damage.  I must say I can't wait to get this one started.  If you have any ideas for moves, specials, or hypers, let me know.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 2:14 am

wow I never knew of this project...but I have both kenshin version lol

this is so awesome and I am def looking forward to all of your characters...they are great and love those vidz in the first post
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 9:44 am

Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project 670481599 
good
Back to top Go down
Aoshi24

Aoshi24

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 9:52 pm

Just some updated info...

+  Okita Souji will be released this March 2014. He will have a new feature that will be present in all my other characters in the beta full game.
+  The feature is called the Kenki (Swordsman Spirit) System which will be similar to T.O.P. mode in Garou Mark of the Wolves fighting game. Check out the video below for a demonstration.

Kenki System Info:
+ Kenki indicator will be located just below the lifebar. The kenki swirls faster as it reaches max level.
+ Over time, the Kenki fills up until it is in max level. This can also be filled up faster with taunts, first hits, counters, and guard push.
+ When Kenki mode is reached, the player is rewarded with slow health regeneration and infinite level 1 hypers.
+ However, Kenki will reset if you use Level 2 or Level 3 hyper moves.
+ Kenki mode will also allow players to perform a Combo Breaker. This will also reset Kenki.
+ All my RK characters will have the same Kenki system except Soujiro and Shishio. Soujiro will not have kenki (like the anime/manga story) while Shishio will have infinite kenki after you beat him in 1 round.

If you have any questions, requests, or ideas, let me know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 10:10 pm

This year it's all anime and nintendo!  mario lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 7:53 am

Parabéns mano sou grande Fã de Samurai x fico muito Dahora
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Aoshi24

Aoshi24

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyFebruary 28th 2014, 1:27 pm

Thanks for the support all. It's going to be a good year for Rurouni Kenshin fans!  I've decided that I will release a beta version of the game sometime in August... same time as the RK Live Action movie sequel. Stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, here is an updated look at the Lifebars.. thanks to EXELord from IMT for this one.  It's a fusion of Last Blade and Rurouni Kenshin Enjou Kyoto Rinne from PS2. Let me know what you all think and Thanks!

Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyFebruary 28th 2014, 2:26 pm

Amazing, your work seem better and better. Thanks for your hard work on this.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyFebruary 28th 2014, 5:00 pm

Aoshi24 wrote:
Thanks for the support all.  It's going to be a good year for Rurouni Kenshin fans!  I've decided that I will release a beta version of the game sometime in August... same time as the RK Live Action movie sequel. Stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, here is an updated look at the Lifebars.. thanks to EXELord from IMT for this one.  It's a fusion of Last Blade and Rurouni Kenshin Enjou Kyoto Rinne from PS2. Let me know what you all think and Thanks!

That looks totally wicked!!!!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Aoshi24

Aoshi24

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 10:56 am

Here is a new video showing the new lifebar and the combo breaker. Thanks to EXELord from Infinity Mugen Team for the lifebar. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
BlackStingeR

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 3:57 am

Aoshi24, сделай пожалуйста перса Уонума Усуй  drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project   Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Rurouni Kenshin Mugen Project
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next