The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 5:55 pm

The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch Version

The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch XsjUyBl
https://i.imgur.com/xsjUyBl.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s30lt627b0psqjb/silver_surfer_sprite_patch.zip

This is a sprite patch for the silver surfer. This was done to make the silver surfer a taller fighter. Also he looks less like Iceman from X-Men but unfortunately now he looks like Urien from Street Fighter III Rolling Eyes 

Note: This is not my Silver surfer originally, this is a character by Team Omega Pawnage. The patch is all ready in the character (why not tongue you're going to apply it anyway Laughing ) but this version will only be up in the add-ons section in the downloads for obvious reasons.

Also I will admit that TOPS surfer can't be beat and is perfect as is; but this version was done just because of the reasons all ready mentioned. TOPS original version will remain up until further notice from the chief admin.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 6:45 am

By TOPS request, I've removed the patched version and left only the patch files. You will need to download TOPS original surfer and apply these files manually.
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 12:39 pm

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 8:52 pm

I really like the uniqueness of the get hits!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 10:32 pm

Thanks Razz

I know the silver surfer probably doesn't phase out like that but for some reason I threw that in there.

I'm still adjusting this, some stuff came up that I missed. I might add more animations later on and make him point again like Iceman when he directs a meteorite.

Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 10:45 pm

Good idea, so you get the feel he's actually controlling it. Would also come in handy for something of mine Cool
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 9:51 am

While you are at it, please fix where it looks like he is smiling too!!
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 8:23 am

Ax wrote:
The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch Version

The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch XsjUyBl
https://i.imgur.com/xsjUyBl.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s30lt627b0psqjb/silver_surfer_sprite_patch.zip

This is a sprite patch for the silver surfer. This was done to make the silver surfer a taller fighter. Also he looks less like Iceman from X-Men but unfortunately now he looks like Urien from Street Fighter III Rolling Eyes 

Note: This is not my Silver surfer originally, this is a character by Team Omega Pawnage. The patch is all ready in the character (why not tongue you're going to apply it anyway Laughing ) but this version will only be up in the add-ons section in the downloads for obvious reasons.

Also I will admit that TOPS surfer can't be beat and is perfect as is; but this version was done just because of the reasons all ready mentioned. TOPS original version will remain up until further notice from the chief admin.
Yeah I got this from the Add-On Section, just saw this Thread for it now. Thanks for posting it up, but personally I didn't like the idea of it over riding the first one, So I ran it as a seperate character and gave it the files it needed to run from the First one, so now I have both instead of losing one for the other.

Thanks again for uploading. The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 12:09 pm

wingnut wrote:
While you are at it, please fix where it looks like he is smiling too!!
I forget that he's always miserable Laughing 

@Flash1,

Yeah no problem, that's what's great about mugen, you can change whatever you want, it's great to have many options to choose from. study 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch   The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Surfer - Sprite Patch
Page 1 of 1