The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 Emptyby volzzilla Today at 11:34 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 Emptyby volzzilla Today at 11:33 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 Emptyby gartanham Today at 10:30 pm

» Batman ZET Edited by mario8251
Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:44 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)

Go down 
+13
ajrenalin
ernes
ReddBrink
World_Hero
yolomate
alnyrd
dakidbanks
volzzilla
Mistah Jorge
Doom
rafhot
Mazemerald
laspacho
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alnyrd

alnyrd

Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2019, 9:57 am

ReddBrink wrote:
alnyrd wrote:
I made this Proton Beam (inspired by Infinity War). Maybe you want to use the idea and incorporate it to your IM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I really like that anim. Here is one i made without the helpers.

Animation speed and look will most likely change in the final product.

now i had planned on using this i found on iron patriot by andersontavars & Iron-Angelus for the helper.
@alnyrd Do you think you could edit just the opening frames of this anim to like the yours? if not no biggie.
That helper you found in iron-patriot is really nice to be edited into IW's proton beam.
I would love to help, but sorry I won't be able to make anything mugen-related due to heavy workload.

volzzilla wrote:
good job on the video @reddbrink Smile

alnyrd wrote:
I made this Proton Beam (inspired by Infinity War). Maybe you want to use the idea and incorporate it to your IM

said this in your gfx topic, but this can't be said enough...that anim is sooo cool Smile
Thanks, volz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2019, 10:41 am

if you need palettes give me a beta version and I created a lot!
Back to top Go down
World_Hero

World_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2019, 6:39 pm

Holy mother of mugen, this is very promising. Good luck on this.
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2019, 9:09 pm

yolomate wrote:
You dont need a beta. just load the palette template image on the first page into fighter factory 3 and from there just make a bunch of palettes Smile
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2019, 3:00 pm

New blaster for the Nano Cannon super.

Original unfinished idea by me (Cant sprite for shit)

Revamped by Agent_5 over at MFG.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2019, 5:10 pm

ReddBrink wrote:
yolomate wrote:
You dont need a beta. just load the palette template image on the first page into fighter factory 3 and from there just make a bunch of palettes Smile
the problem with that way,my friend,I can not see the character move, if got a bug in color in other sprite I don't see...maybe working fine but I used the .SFF, created the palettes and tested via 3 ways:Fighter Factory 3,Fighter Factory Studio and finally with Fighter Factory Ultimate. I not publish the char(only need def file and ssf file, no sound etc etc) in other site ok? only created the palettes and before via pm give you the palettes and tell me if fine or not ok? lol! Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2019, 4:26 pm

@yolomate, sorry mate but i disagree with you, it don't think it's necessarily about him not trusting you, i think it's because of theses reasons:

He provided all the sprites needed in the image for palette makers to preview how the character will look with palette as they change the colors from the palette of the image, this has the advantage of previewing multiple sprites at once instead of scrolling the horizontal bar to check the individual sprites from the sff;
There's also the possibility of him needing to add colors or reorganize the palette in the future and he'd have to ask you to remake the palettes you made (or not);
This is also a very good way of making palettes IMO;
You could always correct the bugs you mentioned later when the character's released mate.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2019, 8:45 pm

And that's what I'm going to do ... I'll wait for it to be released but ...
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2019, 11:17 pm

good very good
Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2019, 3:55 pm

Another Victory (Special thanks to lui for the edited sound clip)

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2019, 11:42 am

great stuff reddbrink Smile btw, are you not using alynd's anim?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2019, 12:35 pm

This ironman looks good, i might finally change the ironman thats been sitting in my mugen for years with this one. Good luck with him
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2019, 7:17 am

Been wanting for a P.O.T.S style Marvel char, especially Iron Man.

You did the dream, keep on doing it.
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2019, 9:50 pm

volzzilla wrote:
great stuff reddbrink Smile btw, are you not using alynd's anim?
No i am not using alnyrd's anim. i already have an animation ready for the nano cannon super. The only thing that's not ready is the helper that comes from his back.

ajrenalin wrote:
This ironman looks good, i might finally change the ironman thats been sitting in my mugen for years with this one. Good luck with him
Thanks man i appreciate it.

BlueSpiderX wrote:
Been wanting for a P.O.T.S style Marvel char, especially Iron Man.

You did the dream, keep on doing it.
I have a few more avengers i will probably work on after iron man. I'm making these characters because 1. I absolutely love the MCU. 2. Not a whole lot of P.O.T.S style Marvel chars have been made. i am going to change that. (if my will to code lasts that long lol)

Other characters i plan to make are...
-Captain America
-Hawkeye
-Black Widow
-Thor
-Hulk
-spider man
And some others but i will go into detail on those later. Thanks and welcome back BlueSpiderX.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2019, 10:05 pm

ReddBrink wrote:

I have a few more avengers i will probably work on after iron man. I'm making these characters because 1. I absolutely love the MCU. 2. Not a whole lot of P.O.T.S style Marvel chars have been made. i am going to change that. (if my will to code lasts that long lol)

Other characters i plan to make are...
-Captain America
-Hawkeye
-Black Widow
-Thor
-Hulk
-spider man
And some others but i will go into detail on those later. Thanks and welcome back BlueSpiderX.

Thanks for the welcome and yes I love the MCU too.
Would be nice if someday your chars will have MCU voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)   Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Project Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next