The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman Emptyby Shining Today at 11:00 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman Emptyby Shining Today at 10:58 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:10 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman

Go down 
+3
Ax
Nexus Gaming
spidergoku
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 11th 2013, 1:20 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super Smash Bros Is Coming in 2014
And The Blue Bomber Joins the battle
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 11th 2013, 2:35 pm

KILLER INSTINCT FOR XBOX ONE AND NOW SUPER SMASH BROS 4 WITH ROCKMAN HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

III LLLOOOVVVEEE YYYOOOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 11th 2013, 2:49 pm

not a lot of characters from other companys so we might be able to get little mac if that happens then i will sell all my games to have enough to get that masterpiece
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 11th 2013, 2:53 pm

Ok, you guys are gonna hate me for this but WTF?!

Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman 7jH0mnh
https://i.imgur.com/7jH0mnh.jpg

Wii Fit instructor in SMash BROS!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!??????!!!!!

You know the games gonna be bad No

MegaMan was cool but unless they come up with something better than this, then their game is gonna be as bad as their last game.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 11th 2013, 3:01 pm

if that is the avatar like the mii in the first wii then thats not bad its unique
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 11th 2013, 6:49 pm

well we got a character from animal crossing,wii fit trainer and megaman i mean i think this game wont be bad as look as they added more new or old characters in it and makes more entertaining, smash bros will be around for years to come
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 11th 2013, 10:34 pm

Why do people have such a massive problem with bizarre out-of-the-box characters in fighting games? They seem to think fighting games HAVE to be realistic, gritty, and devoid of all silliness and randomness.

This isn't the first time Smash Bros has had a bizarre character put in (Game and Watch, ROB)

EDIT: Oh, and that Mega Man trailer was bloody perfect!
Back to top Go down
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 12th 2013, 1:11 pm

Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman Screen-6
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 13th 2013, 11:44 pm

Looking forward to this!!
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 15th 2013, 4:50 pm

Another thing, why do people thing any resemblance to Brawl is such a disgusting insult? Brawl was a good game.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 3:45 pm

¡Mega mega man! ¡mega mega man! megaman megaman ¡¡MEGA MEGA MAN!! para el pinche Smash Brothers, caguense del gusto (in spanish latino)...because Batman can enter the batlle some rumors and Pac-Man amigos, I like to see Mewtwo again and Deoxys, Lucario is bad challenger and Snake
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 3:48 pm

Ax wrote:
Ok, you guys are gonna hate me for this but WTF?!

Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman 7jH0mnh
https://i.imgur.com/7jH0mnh.jpg

Wii Fit instructor in SMash BROS!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!??????!!!!!

You know the games gonna be bad No

MegaMan was cool but unless they come up with something better than this, then their game is gonna be as bad as their last game.
This picture is for a feature in SSB Wii U, you can make your Avatar and you can fihgt using this amigo...maybe I can make myself in this and I join the battle using my Jeet Kune Do to defeat Mario amigos ja ja ja XD...seriusly
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 8:21 pm

No, Wii Fit Trainer is a legit character, not a result of a character creator.

The 3DS version has a character creator though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman   Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros E3 trailer And The Return of Megaman
Page 1 of 1