The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken Mugen Project demo

Go down 
+10
RCT29
Johny Melavo
Segatron
Fightfan
EM20XX
zequi007
KillaFiend127
wingnut
cravd
chuchoryu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johny Melavo

Johny Melavo

Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 3:37 pm

Im making devil jin sprites for my proyect with the jin sfxt sprites,someone want help?
here is the first
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Iqa
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 4:04 pm

Johny Melavo wrote:
Im making devil jin sprites for my proyect with the jin sfxt sprites,someone want help?
here is the first
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Iqa
Very good model amigo, you use the CvS Abstract sprites, he make a devil jin using his hown sprites but your model is more good amigo, you have potential, I make the new Devil Jin sprites using the items making by mi amigo RTC29, you can use all coding I made in my Tekken chars if you need help, no need to ask only give credits is all amigo, really Im impresed whit this Devil Jin amigo, or if you need help for make the spriting I can help you in all moment you need amigo
Back to top Go down
Johny Melavo

Johny Melavo

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2013, 7:48 pm

THANKS a lot, this is a first preview, but i am planing to change some things like the gloves, wings or remove the chains(like tekken 5), because the wings are very big in my opinion. If i find another wings i will use the new. Its amazing, i will finish the sprites when you finish the devil jin char to create the version with se SFxT sprites nice? i will give you credit like always Very Happy
I want to show you my version of your jin with the tekken 6 voice and the SFXT sprites :3
Here:

I hope you like it :3
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 4:05 pm

Johny Melavo wrote:
THANKS a lot, this is a first preview, but i am planing to change some things like the gloves, wings or remove the chains(like tekken 5), because the wings are very big in my opinion. If i find another wings i will use the new. Its amazing, i will finish the sprites when you finish the devil jin char to create the version with se SFxT sprites nice? i will give you credit like always Very Happy
I want to show you my version of your jin with the tekken 6 voice and the SFXT sprites :3
Here:

I hope you like it :3
AWESOME!! I like to download this Jin amigo, really I like this one, you add the Tekken 6 voices for him, no problem I like to see more Tekken characters but you are good making more moves fro my chars (in the case of Devil Jin) you impresed me amigo, well if you need help for some codes tell me I add all move you need...I like to add in this Jin some SFXTK moves, please send me the Jin for play whit this
Back to top Go down
Johny Melavo

Johny Melavo

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 4:42 pm

No problem, here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l7nc2m9yw29vdoa/JIN+KAZAMA+FINAL+VERSION.rar
I hope you enjoy it :3
devil jin in progress, here the stand animation:
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Dvj10
first of all, i will add the chains when all the sprites be finished
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 5:02 pm

Johny Melavo wrote:
No problem, here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l7nc2m9yw29vdoa/JIN+KAZAMA+FINAL+VERSION.rar
I hope you enjoy it :3
devil jin in progress, here the stand animation:
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Dvj10
first of all, i will add the chains when all the sprites be finished
Good amigo, downloading and I wait to see your Devil Jin, if you like to add information about this Devil Jin please add all information you need in my "Tekken Mugen Project" ad a totic and add your information amigo, for me no problem

Para saber mas de tu Devil Jin ya sabes, añade un topic en mi Tekken mugen project, yo estare viendo tu progreso y dema informacion amigo Jhony Melavo y gracias por añadir el link de descarga...aunque ya vi el video completo y tambien vi el link de descarga pero bueno seran dos en uno
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 5:18 pm

CvS Abstract made a devil jin stance ( its not an animation ) you can use that for his stance
Back to top Go down
Johny Melavo

Johny Melavo

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 6:04 pm

But I dont know how to do that, i only know how to edit the sprites xDD
Another animation, turning:
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Turnin10
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 9:56 pm

oh ok... you can ask someone to help you animate it.. maybe chochuryu
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 11:30 pm

hope this can help with your devil jin johny
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Devil_10

the sprites is from CVS abstract I just edited it and the wings I made that.. I was going to use the wings for chochuryu just need to change the color
Back to top Go down
Johny Melavo

Johny Melavo

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 5:41 am

THAT IS FUCKING BRUTAL!!!
I can use that for Jin SfxT like a little update?
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 6:52 am

SURE you can that's why its their
Back to top Go down
Johny Melavo

Johny Melavo

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 11:02 am

Finished turning animation + crounching animation:
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Turnin11
Another update, portraits:
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Little10     Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Big_po10
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 10:49 am

RCT29 wrote:
hope this can help with your devil jin johny
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Devil_10

the sprites is from CVS abstract I just edited it and the wings I made that.. I was going to use the wings for chochuryu just need to change the color
This Devil transformation is very impresive amigo mio, I like to see the Devil Jin by Jhony Melavo

Johny Melavo wrote:
Finished turning animation + crounching animation:
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Turnin11
Another update, portraits:
Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Little10     Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Big_po10
Very good amigo, demasiado bien aunque nesecita el retoque en los ojos para que se vea malefico yo te ayudo a animar la stance de CvS Abstract pero primero que nada pidele permiso de usar ese sprite ya que a mi me pasaraon un sprite de el y casi me come vivo el guey este en MFG, razon por la cual me hizo muy mala fama por eso te advierto antes de usar algo de el, o si quieres usa mi stance solo hay que darle el tamaño (a lo alto le hacen faltan 9 pixeles y a lo ancho 6) para que no alla problema con el chavo este, pero en otros casos aqui te dejo la pagina para que lo ves el sprite
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/kazama-jin--148433.20.html

Tiene el tamaño correcto para iniciar la stance, le podria añadir otros 3 o 4 sprites mas para empezar
Back to top Go down
Johny Melavo

Johny Melavo

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 4:03 pm

Esta bien, de hecho esta genial, pero esta editada con los simbolos del pecho y la posicion de los pies creo q es desigual a la predeterminada. Y no me gustaria hacerle a alguien trabajar en eso porque no quiero hacerle perder de su tiempo. Y con lo de las imagenes de presentacion a cual de ellas te refieres? Porque el ojo izquierdo de el pequeño es imposible hacerlo mas grande porque qeda mal y desigual al otro xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Mugen Project demo   Tekken Mugen Project demo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken Mugen Project demo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next