The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release

Go down 
+4
animaraz
ajrenalin
YoungSamurai5
chuchoryu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release Empty
PostSubject: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 5:08 pm

Hello compadres!! this time I release this demo beta in Mugen Multiverse and Mugen Infinity Team, in Mugen Fighter Guild dont like my demo beta any more...Well, all know about Asuka, I canot released in this month, CvS Astract say me "I need to finish all spriting of Asuka, please dont released" dont worry I say, but I released this 2 chars for a previo of the new chars I make

Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release Lawdemo
https://www.4shared.com/rar/0R1frUCW/CvS_Law.html?
Marshal Law: This char have all sprites basics, 2 moves to perform a combos and he need the Tag System like Devil Jin
REMEMBER! is not complete but soon is released the complete version

Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release Deviljinstance
https://www.4shared.com/rar/BzwC1ws5/CvS_DevilJinTAG.html?
Devil Jin: This Jin is based on the CvS Abstract model opensource in Mugen Fighter Guil, you can found here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/unfinish-work-cvs-paul-and-asuka-open-source-142461.0.html is the Jin in the picture, but I make the sprites like my Jin. Devil Jin no have personal moves but have the previusly Jin moves (my old Jin) need more sprites and need to much work in it

Features!! Devil have a new Tag System to the proyect "Tekken Vs Soul Calibur" is the Team mode simul, you can use Devil Jin and other of my Tekken char (not updated but soon) and you can change the character in the fight for your parthner, you can make diffrent combos and play as Tekken Tag Tournament

This all for all, but in some days more I updated all my Tekken chars using the Tag System mode to play like Tekken Tag

More to come...
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 6:12 pm

wow this is amazing, marshal law is one of my favorites Very Happy

you must teach me the code of your tag system when you get the time Razz
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 6:17 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
wow this is amazing, marshal law is one of my favorites Very Happy

you must teach me the code of your tag system when you get the time Razz
Sure I have a KFM made by "Red Navy" he give me that KFM to long time ago and I use this KFM to code my new Tekken Tag chars mi amigo, if you need the KFM see my Tekken topic, I add some day taht KFM using the new codings I add to my Tekken chars and the codes I give to KFM
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 6:29 pm

chuchoryu wrote:

Sure I have a KFM made by "Red Navy" he give me that KFM to long time ago and I use this KFM to code my new Tekken Tag chars mi amigo, if you need the KFM see my Tekken topic, I add some day taht KFM using the new codings I add to my Tekken chars and the codes I give to KFM

that would be awesome if i could use that kfm to learn tag system.

which tekken topic is it in? you have made many tekken topics
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 6:31 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

that would be awesome if i could use that kfm to learn tag system.

which tekken topic is it in? you have made many tekken topics
Soon I add that KFM in Tekken topic, about hte game and in Released section
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 6:42 pm

chuchoryu wrote:

Soon I add that KFM in Tekken topic, about hte game and in Released section

ahh ok cool, i cant wait Smile. cant wait for a demo of the game as well
Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 9:31 pm

These are nice I alrdy got ur other Tekken guys and these look great got a question for ya ?? are you doing hwoarang too..
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 10:42 pm

Devil Jin se ve genial... Descargando de inmediato
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 4th 2013, 7:39 pm

Great work!!
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 5th 2013, 12:09 am

Very cool, thank you
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:52 am

very good work so far...

...you're gonna run out of room in your sig soon LOL
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 5th 2013, 3:59 pm

ajrenalin wrote:
These are nice I alrdy got ur other Tekken guys and these look great got a question for ya ?? are you doing hwoarang too..
Hwarang, yes I have the base to make this char but not for the moment....but soon amigo

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 5th 2013, 4:07 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
very good work so far...

...you're gonna run out of room in your sig soon LOL
Thanks OGSymbiote I make some chars in demo beta for all, but you make your proyect Symbiote to fast, more fast than me is good amigo
Back to top Go down
arose87

arose87

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 6th 2013, 1:12 pm

Are you close to finishing heihachi?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release EmptyApril 6th 2013, 4:57 pm

arose87 wrote:
Are you close to finishing heihachi?
Yes amigo I updated Heihachi and young heihachi but I dont released for the oment but soon, now Heihachi have all vocis from Tekken 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release   Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken Devil Jin + Marshal Law demo beta after release
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next