The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)

Go down 
+8
brucewayne74
kyoman
gartanham
Mazemerald
Shining
JARRO77
LESSARD
Mr.Giang
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) Empty
PostSubject: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 18th 2018, 8:07 am

Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) Bm11

Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) 1367899333664

Character Demonstration + Download:

Changelogs:
- Basically a different character with different playstyle now.
- Added a new intro.
- Updated with hi-res hitsparks + effects.
- Added A LOT OF Injustice 2 voice lines.
- Reworked all hypers into 4 different hypers.
- Reworked many specials.
- Reworked combo system.
- Added damage dampen system.
- Now opponents can tech throw.
- Added trait system: Manta Shield.
- Now can perform Combo String.
- Fixed a numerous sprite mispriority.
- Torpedo Cannon now travels in an arc pattern instead of tracking opponents.
- UNO Tag Team Supported.
- And many things else that I don't remember (but the demonstration will definitely cover them all anyway).

Special thanks to these awesome guys:
LESSARD & Shining for the base character.
RicePigeon & Nep Heart for gameplay inspirations, effects and codes.
Walruslui for the Injustice 2 High-quality voice pack.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 18th 2018, 8:42 am

Amazing update bro!!! I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 18th 2018, 10:24 am

Woooooow this is really an Insane Update!!!! Thanks for Sharing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 18th 2018, 10:56 am

I can not believe it cyclops
I did not think it could be improved
thanks for this fantastic update clap
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 18th 2018, 8:55 pm

Thanks guys! Glad you like him Smile
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 19th 2018, 12:53 am

great update congrats!
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 19th 2018, 9:21 am

affraid This is fantastic !!! ilu
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 19th 2018, 2:09 pm

very nice video & improvement.
The Link of 1.0 version doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 20th 2018, 11:36 pm

kyoman wrote:
very nice video & improvement.
The Link of 1.0 version doesn't work.

Sorry for late rep. Updated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 21st 2018, 12:52 am

great version, really cool,thanks
Back to top Go down
err8107

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 21st 2018, 4:48 pm

amazing, fantastic, welcome your´s works bro.

Thx for this

clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 23rd 2018, 7:50 pm

Wow, Amazing update, and what an improvement Shocked I like all the
new things that have been added to him a lot personally, Great Job Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) 670481599  

well done clap clap and many thanks for updating plus improving
Black manta very much appreciated Very Happy

cheers Do Thi cheers Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) 705151839
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 24th 2018, 4:14 pm

Thanks for the update ... I love this character ... enamorado
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 5:19 pm

affraid Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) 2800933067 Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) 2800933067 affraid

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Beyond amazing work on this Black Manta! * & I was gonna post asking about an A.I update for his old release, lolz.  This is unreal & just too sweet. I got both of his Funko Popz for XMas, I am a die hard fan of BM... Again, stunning & astonishing work! ONE of the BEST releases of the year, also deserves an award. Love everything about the update. Most Epic is his stand away Beam Lazer Blast hyper, that is pure legendary!

If I may mention for INPUT, would be to tweak his A.I so that he blocks, & his reaction time is quicker & possibly combo switch-ups..
I had T.J Combo beating him 2-0, & 2-1 in my game, just saying Wink BM is a beast & deserves that A.I credit too!

Also, no super jump or taunt, kind of a bummer... Would love to see everything included...

God Bless & Happy Holidayz ilu santa
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 6:15 pm

ME72K_U wrote:
affraid Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) 2800933067 Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) 2800933067 affraid

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Beyond amazing work on this Black Manta! * & I was gonna post asking about an A.I update for his old release, lolz.  This is unreal & just too sweet. I got both of his Funko Popz for XMas, I am a die hard fan of BM... Again, stunning & astonishing work! ONE of the BEST releases of the year, also deserves an award. Love everything about the update. Most Epic is his stand away Beam Lazer Blast hyper, that is pure legendary!

If I may mention for INPUT, would be to tweak his A.I so that he blocks, & his reaction time is quicker & possibly combo switch-ups..
I had T.J Combo beating him 2-0, & 2-1 in my game, just saying Wink BM is a beast & deserves that A.I credit too!

Also, no super jump or taunt, kind of a bummer... Would love to see everything included...

God Bless & Happy Holidayz ilu santa

Oh, I didn't plan to work on A.I stuffs so you shouldn't expect him to win in AI battle as he is meant to be played by human players (also, I know jack about AI's coding :/). That being said, I welcome anyone to patch him with a tougher AI.
Also, while I originally plan not to include taunt (because of the Select button having another use in UNO Tag Mode), I will add in the future update (to work exclusively in Single Mode). The same case can't be said about Super Jump as I want him to have an original playstyle instead of MvC one (which I find unfitted with DC Characters).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)   Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Manta (by Shinning, LESSARD and Mr.Giang)
Page 1 of 1