The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" Emptyby BigPimp Today at 10:54 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"

Go down 
+7
alnyrd
Tsuyoi
Doom
Mazemerald
gartanham
Shining
LESSARD
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" Empty
PostSubject: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 12:52 pm

This is the Suprise I have for all of you, the newest video advance of my WIP Eddy Gordo in 2D/Capcom style.

Enjoy:

Info:

- All the sprites have now the word "FASCIA" on the pants
- The full *SFF now reach the 2160 sprites (despite not all have been used at the moment)
- All the sprites have smart palette and have been retouched and fixed.
- The Smart palette are easy organized for an easy edit of new palettes.
- All the animation have been updated/fixed including time, colission boxes, alignment.
- Some moves are designed to be unguardable, some moves can avoid fireballs and some attacks.
- The gameplay have been revised and the comboability its VERY fluid, Also Eddy can "abuse" of fallen foes with some moves.
- The combo system depends of the attack and the combination of direction and buttons after an attack have conected (i´ll
explain later on the release) I know you will love it Twisted Evil
- Almost every move can be canceled into another at the rigth timing and button.
- Time lose pose added
- I try to add most of the Eddy attacks and moves, adapt some more to 2D gameplay, Eddy´s arsenal its full of surprise moves (Like a good capoeirist must be).

-Almost 50% finish tho add the letters in the chest (added to the color separation)
-Alpha counter added
-Dodge move added
- 5 hypers have been added

I really hope you like it.

Remember; your comments feed our proyects.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 2:08 pm

but what a great character it will be EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" 791114321
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 3:09 pm

affraid My heart almost jumped out when I saw the title of the post kkkk
but it's ok, I'm still alive... lol!
This is the character I most want to see in my mugen, excellent work! ilu
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 3:18 pm

looks very nice! you really evolved this char at the upper level.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 4:36 pm

gartanham wrote:
affraid My heart almost jumped out when I saw the title of the post kkkk
but it's ok, I'm still alive... lol!
This is the character I most want to see in my mugen, excellent work! ilu

risa2
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 6:51 pm

Amazing updates EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" 2800933067 Eddy is getting even better and better. I can't wait EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" 670481599
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 7:24 pm

great Eddy Gordo!
I love everything I see in him, except (with all due respect) his stance. It feels stiff and needs more fluidity. I think you can add more frames/sprites in-between existing the stance sprites. I believe you can find and follow the example of Elena (SF3).
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 8:29 pm

I have only put in extensive time on Tekken 3 for the Tekken series, but Eddy was my guy in the game.

He looks awesome Very Happy The move system looks great too.
I love how he transitions between moves. Everything looks smooth yes
Can't wait to try him out Twisted Evil

Keep up the great work on him EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" 670481599

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 9:04 pm

wow!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyNovember 7th 2018, 5:07 pm

Wow, what an amazing update, Eddy just keeps getting better with
each video Shocked the sprites are beautiful and getting even more
accurate with the small details added like the word FASCIA on his
pants and now with those letters on his chest (it is surprising how
much of a difference small details like that make scratch ) I like how he can
switch between moves too and the way he moves in general personally,
VERY fluid indeed, great job EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" 670481599

well done LESSARD clap clap and good luck with finishing
off the remaining things on Eddy my friend Smile

and I am sure that he will be a great character when he is finished yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 11:18 am

awesome work...
I just keep wondering how it could have looked like if you used Bob Wilson as base char...
anyway, really accurate and dynamic. a bit glitchy at moments (the standing for example) but I think the effort is really noticeable
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"   EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise" Empty

Back to top Go down

EDDY GORDO WIP - By LESSARD MMV HALLOWEEN GRAND FINALLE "Surprise"
Page 1 of 1