The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son

Go down 
+12
Dark Rider
COldMoon
Mazemerald
ghost_rider
Midnight-Son
yolomate
malevka1
LoKoLoKo
Doom
JARRO77
Shining
thatguy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Son

Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2018, 2:12 pm

Thank you all so much ive gotten such positive responses that ive decided to create a stage for the release its not much and could use much improvement but it was in the comics
Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Image10
Link to download
www.sendspace.com/file/g7x45s

Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Rco00510
Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Rco01210
Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Rco02110
Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Rco02210
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 1:12 pm

OK it's time to show off a bit of the updates being done to him...
I've just started on the AI (still a WIP but you can see he is a bit of a beast already)

Just showing off a little bit of the AI that is being built for him.
This video shows the new AI vs no AI.

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 1:34 pm

look great and cute that stage!!! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 1:36 pm

Oh... my... GOD! I have been waiting for him so long! At last it is possible to play with this dark hero. Great release!
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 5:17 pm

Yes Midnight-Son did a fantastic job on him. He is near perfection  Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 670481599  Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 670481599

Here is the latest AI battle. A long awaited battle in mugen. Vengeance Vs Ghost Rider.

Reminder - please submit any bugs you may find (other than the know issues in the readme file included)
These bugs you post will be fixed in the update coming to a mugen near you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 9:32 pm

Nice character, he would be very complete with his most powerful move.
Pollution Stare: Unlike the Penance Stare that makes the victim feel every pain that that individual has ever inflicted on anyone else innocent in their lifetime, the Pollution Stare magnifies the corruption of the subject until it consumes them.

Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 VCqatB1h
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 10:07 pm

It's time for morbius now right
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2018, 11:56 pm

And one last teaser specifically for his AI.
I think his AI is complete other than a couple fixes Wink

AI battle vs AvX Thor's AI. AI level 8  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Notes:
The underground juggle will be fixed before release (round 3, I had to reset).
Cut back on the projectiles used.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2018, 9:49 am

Outstanding! his AI keeps getting better and better the canceling is a bit weird and maybe i should have lowered the red collisions on the bike Hyper i like this AI much more than the 16 string air comboing AI you find in capcom AI's you often see
i also see that you fixed the out of bounds bike winpose bug due to the one line lazy coding i put into that winpose the bike animations look better too a real improvement I cant wait to see the finished product

as for the other other comments thank you all for the support i am looking forward to the various admins' releases

@metamutant cool post and ideas but im afraid its different character showcased this version is the guy(michael Badilino) who sold johnny blazes hellfire shotgun to the guy you presented(kowalski) but its a really cool panel i didnt know he could do that my version actually has the penance stare but he never uses it hes only used it once on ghostrider before committing suicide i actually have the physical copy the issue where he does

@crosspots If i do work on anything else itl be more of a team project rather than a solo one i dont even think i can call this character one anymore :p , id have a few specific creators in mind to work with but id also have to focus on real life for some time, funny thing to note that youre in maryland i was just there last February a long way from where i am now, hows business there? has it gotten any better? any new opportunities there?
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2018, 6:57 am

Great Character! Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyDecember 24th 2018, 2:00 am

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.
This is still a WIP like everything I have on the go (Just that pesky bike hyper).
I wanted him to be all fixed for the Christmas event, but still a bit to go on him.

Download the update on the first post

---------------------------------------------------------
Update by thatguy

A bunch of stuff I fixed and lost my first readme with all my notes. Here is what I kept track of.
Added Air Launcher chaining.

Fixed Bike Hyper
-bike would stay on stage (still glitches, but not nearly as often)

AI
-added activation triggers
-added basics
-added guarding
-added basic combos
-added air launcher combo
-added jump attack / crouch hard punch combo
-added specials
-added hypers
---------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyDecember 24th 2018, 6:30 am

Youve really smoothed him out friend! nice work he feels more in line with the rest of the releases, one setback i thought id mention is his inability to complete the beat down hyper he was able to do 94% of the time with the old release, other than that he looks great let me know if youre going to release another update so i can further fix one of the win-poses
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyDecember 24th 2018, 3:36 pm

Thanks for the update ... Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2019, 11:38 am

Yeeeeah Great job!! clap clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son   Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Release by Midnight-Son
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2