The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
New Warmachine and Ironman Emptyby yolomate Today at 5:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
New Warmachine and Ironman Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
New Warmachine and Ironman Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
New Warmachine and Ironman Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Warmachine and Ironman

Go down 
+6
DukeNukem 2417
LESSARD
crosspotts1.0
manbatshark8
yolomate
shanri
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shanri

shanri

New Warmachine and Ironman Empty
PostSubject: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 3:39 pm

I just wanted to let everybody know, i was checking out the scruffy dragon site, and he is going to release cool looking new IRONMAN and WARMACHINE characters when his youtube reaches 750 subscribers and his facebook receives 1000 likes. they are already most of the way there. after this happens, he says there will be more releases at 1500 likes and subscribers. we could probably make this happen pretty quick if every helps out. just thought it was interesting and that i should share it. quality new releases can be hard to come by.
Also, he shows off some pretty cool wips on his youtube channel, including the ironman and warmachine.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maguscorp
https://www.facebook.com/scruffydragon/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 5:46 pm

you believe in santa claus not? Very Happy for this innocent line:
he says there will be more releases at 1500 likes and subscribers. we could probably make this happen pretty quick if every helps out.
Magus and ScruffyDragon only wanna $$$ or more charmer name "donations".
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 7:16 pm

yolomate wrote:
you believe in santa claus not? Very Happy for this innocent line:
he says there will be more releases at 1500 likes and subscribers. we could probably make this happen pretty quick if every helps out.
Magus and ScruffyDragon only wanna $$$ or more charmer name "donations".
That´s right, Mugen is Free, for everyone, it´s a hobby who excist to make people have funn and meet eachother, make friends. unfurtunetly, the Mugen comunity isn´t excent from people who wants money, or be toxic with others,
Magus make proyects only to make money and donations, it´s notorius that maybe he won´t have a job, cause he works to fast, extremly fast for a hobby who works on free time, here it´s notice that we gos alot of stuff to do, our proyects advance slow, but be released for free
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 8:22 pm

We have a war machine and so many ironmans plus I'm already subed but it's nice to have more I guess
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 9:20 pm

i definitely get where you guys are coming from, but dont see it quite the same. hes not selling characters per se. he is offering incentive to try to build a social media presence. quid pro quo. i dont begrudge him that. not to mention, larger social media presence brings more people to mugen which leads to more future creations and creators.
the way i see it is he is releasing characters when he reaches benchmarks. hes not releasing them otherwise, so if we want the characters, we have to like and subscribe. a like and subscribe doesnt cost you anything.... its a free gesture. no big deal in my book. i pay for commission characters which i ask to be released to the community. i have no problem paying or spending money in certain instances. i have no problem with creators making money, when they can. i do prefer free releases by passionate creators, however, i just like to see the growth of mugen. magus has some good looking characters. i dont begrudge him some likes and subscribes. again, its a free gesture.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 10:08 pm

shanri wrote:
i definitely get where you guys are coming from, but dont see it quite the same. hes not selling characters per se. he is offering incentive to try to build a social media presence. quid pro quo. i dont begrudge him that. not to mention, larger social media presence brings more people to mugen which leads to more future creations and creators.
the way i see it is he is releasing characters when he reaches benchmarks. hes not releasing them otherwise, so if we want the characters, we have to like and subscribe. a like and subscribe doesnt cost you anything.... its a free gesture. no big deal in my book. i pay for commission characters which i ask to be released to the community. i have no problem paying or spending money in certain instances. i have no problem with creators making money, when they can. i do prefer free releases by passionate creators, however, i just like to see the growth of mugen. magus has some good looking characters. i dont begrudge him some likes and subscribes. again, its a free gesture.
the problem wont become on the subscribers or like winning, i´m subscribed to his channel cause i like that i see there, but if you read all the text on his blog, you notice that he sais, maybe he release some of the characters if the winning of subscribers or donation reach some point, he want monetary winning infact, his reason maybe is acaptable... maybe, but scrufy page was dead for years, the years continue passing and nowboady see a new character bein released, he got greate works, greate mugen chars, but our hope is going to the trash slowly...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 10:51 pm

the last char semi free of this people is new version of Gladiator of 2016(that says but the project original since 2011!!!)....and yep you subscribe free etc etc
and some members wait some chars since years...only put some pocket char or stage and still waiting a year more etc
your money ok its your money!! but this guys twisted the spirit of mugen....like say @manbatshark8 "...Mugen is Free, for everyone, it´s a hobby who exist to make people have fun and meet each other, make friends. unfortunately, the Mugen community isn't excent from people who wants money, or be toxic with others..."
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 8:13 am

I think there are already tons of Ironman´s and there a couple of good versions of Warmachine too. I feel the mugen spirit is "dead" in the creators from Scruffy Dragon, Here MMV almost every day some one release or post new Mugen content FOR FREE, just for the pleasure of sharing his/her talent with the brothers of the forum, I think this is the last Mugen fortress who still have the Real Mugen Spirit. I always say all mugen content must be shared with all the world. If not; then why making MUGEN stuff.

Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 8:14 am

Throwing my two cents in here: I tried to bring up the "donations" issue on his Discord, and he basically maneuvered me into a corner by making it sound like I said he was demanding money for character releases. After I couldn't prove that I hadn't said that, he banned me from his Discord. Oh, and when I pointed out that his latest YouTube videos have no download links for the characters in them and asked if he could at least give a tentative release date, he threatened to have me banned from YouTube and have my channel deleted before going on some big spiel about working on games on a different engine from M.U.G.E.N that didn't really answer my questions.

So....yeah. That's my experience with Magus.
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 12:50 pm

I subscribed and liked the moment he said that a year ago and he still hasn't reached his quota. I mentioned that if he released 1 of them, maybe he'll start seeing more #s. No one wants to watch preview videos of the same char for 8 years and can't play it.

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 1:34 pm

LESSARD wrote:
I think there are already tons of Ironman´s and there a couple of good versions of Warmachine too. I feel the mugen spirit is "dead" in the creators from Scruffy Dragon, Here MMV almost every day some one release or post new Mugen content FOR FREE, just for the pleasure of sharing his/her talent with the brothers of the forum, I think this is the last Mugen fortress who still have the Real Mugen Spirit. I always say all mugen content must be shared with all the world. If not; then why making MUGEN stuff.

Well said my friend. "I feel the mugen spirit is dead in the creators from Scuffy Dragon" Lets give a deeper explanation of this statement (from my eyes).

Asking someone to pay for something you freely made on your own behalf (because you are asking for $$$, you did not make it for the community... correct?).

The asking someone to like, or subscribe thing... most likely if he had been releasing the content he was showing he would have been closer to those objectives (1500 likes/subscriptions). It is a hard ask as well. Zvitor has 4100 subscibers, Chuchoryu has 1100 susbscribers, O Ilusionista 1000 subscribers, etc. They have been uploading content for years to get those numbers.

The Mugen spirit to me is all about:
Building a community, teaching the next generation, learning new things yourself, and sharing new content.
We do this free, for the LOVE of the community, and what it stands for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 1:53 pm

honestly it is his prerogative, lots of his characters have been hacked and slashed to make cheap knock off's. And although the engine is free, he and his team have put in LOTS of time for ppl to just throw some ms paint on them and call em a new character (Not really trying to soapbox that point). So if he wants subscribers that fine, if he wants money also fine since he has no obligation to release ANYTHING we did not help put in the effort to create these characters so we cant force him and/or judge his methods. My only suggestion to the team is maybe lower the overall subscriber number since mugen is NOT as popular as it once was and most young ppl want 3d games so the overall community for these creations is not huge
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 2:08 pm

all members here and other sites put LOTS of time...If some created a cheap char or use some char of this guys put lots of time too! and the problem with this guys is simple: they are not honest, they do not tell the truth, they lie, they disguise the faults and their lies and for worse they have a huge ego ....
in 2010 says "we created new Gladiator...coming soon in december..." and some pays for that char, some waiting and just in 2016 released!!! ok some people got others basic needs(family, work, etc) but this guys got the money via paypal so fast...very fast better than The Flash!!!and before 6 years released???really???between all that time they were lying saying that "wait...." "I fixed some sprites" etc etc...6 years...my god New Warmachine and Ironman 311127478 this hobby is heavy!! jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 2:22 pm

If some created a cheap char they put lots of time? how do you sound. Ridiculous, also gladiator wasnt finished because the team disbanded and a guy PAID to have it finished and for his own game and decided he would allow it to be shared. which was generous because he has no obligation to do so also maybe use different words since they said "wait" and you did cuz it got released. There was no lie, also Zvitor's poison ivy took YEARS to release, O illusionista still has not released nightwing or Dr Fate(update) but they are not liars?? just because you dont like a person or their methods doesnt make them liars they dont owe us ANYTHING relax
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 pm

yep even the cheapest char takes time! of course I prefer much better...and why the team disbanded?why???poor team Crying or Very sad because why? tell me! and yeah some released that char Gladiator but you not read this part:this guys got the money via paypal so fast...very fast better than The Flash!!! and Zvitor always says the true: "I not time...sorry" "my family first" and he give free use the chars he create because he uses others for base like that Damian Wayne char...he put videos and show us like created the sprites use other char for base. Others creators no give free use.

XmatixX likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Warmachine and Ironman   New Warmachine and Ironman Empty

Back to top Go down

New Warmachine and Ironman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next